Bought castor oil today

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Just hope that it can help me eyebrowmaxx coz it works for some and doesn't for others from what I see. @Felix97

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 206
It helped me grow them longer but I stopped using it because it made the hairs fall out so watch out mate

When you gonna post pics of your surgery results?

It helped me grow them longer but I stopped using it because it made the hairs fall out so watch out mate
You mean it made your eyebrow hair fall? Thanks for the tip

When you gonna post pics of your surgery results?
Next month with the swelling and shit all down, I think everyone doesn’t know but I had a resurgery to fine tune some things last Thursday so I lost some days of recovery. I’ll make a detailed thread about that. I wanna do it soon too.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, mojopin and androidcel
Any explanation why?
Next month with the swelling and shit all down, I think everyone doesn’t know but I had a resurgery to fine tune some things last Thursday so I lost some days of recovery. I’ll make a detailed thread about that. I wanna do it soon too.
What surguries if I may ask?

Any explanation why?

What surguries if I may ask?
Orthognathic surgery to fix my underbite and surgical lip repositioning to fix the gummy smile. My mouth area was quite fucked 2 years back. Misaligned teeth, gummy smile and underbite was a deadly combo. I wrote this thread a while back about the results.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You mean it made your eyebrow hair fall? Thanks for the tip
Any explanation why?
It softens the hair making it prone to breaking with the oil in so when you wash it off be careful and pat dry. Other than that it will make it grow a bit more but I tried it for months and didn’t see any new hairs grow in from scratch.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Happy11

Castor oil not know too much about, sounds like something for obaa-chans.

Huh1

Look forward to reading but has me slight concerned if they did not get right first time.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Much numbness?

Numbness isn’t much
You're lucky, it's the one thing that scares me about having it done. I had a lymph node removed a few years ago and my armpit has been numb ever since.

You're lucky, it's the one thing that scares me about having it done. I had a lymph node removed a few years ago and my armpit has been numb ever since.
:feelswow::feelswow: I hope it doesn’t bother you much now. I’ve lot of tingling sensation in my chin so that’s a good sign.

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche