Boxing/Fighting in general

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Will boxing or getting punched in general affect the way your lower third/bones grow in puberty,

if you begin fighting while your jaw is still growing because of puberty for example,

can it stunt the growth? or help it develop better

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and normie tiktoker
Will boxing or getting punched in general affect the way your lower third/bones grow in puberty,

if you begin fighting while your jaw is still growing because of puberty for example,

You will have better zygo and browridge development, For Jaw, chin and maxilla and for high setness of cheekbones we should be chewing hard food and meat

Look at this guy for example, After he joined MMA

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, normie tiktoker, Deleted member 46997 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Thebbcmaxxer
You will have better zygo and browridge development, For Jaw, chin and maxilla and for high setness of cheekbones we should be chewing hard food and meat

View attachment 2565967View attachment 2565966
How old was he when he joined MMA if you know?

So basically it's not the other way around that it will fuck your bone development, instead will make it grow even further?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Perfection and bradpittshairline
Just debloat+lighting+angle, stop lying to fit your narrative
Nah that guy actually developed that way, see how his browridge cast a shadow over his eyes now, it's not just lightning search other pics of him

So basically it's not the other way around that it will fuck your bone development, instead will make it grow even further?
Not really sure, indulging in MMA is more likely gonna grow your bones than not

• +1
Reactions: rares54

Yes it will, i can name for reasons for why it will positively affect facial development

• +1
Not really sure, indulging in MMA is more likely gonna grow your bones than not
Yeah because I got punched few days ago in my mandible near my chin, and was curious if it would harm my jaw appearance in any bad way

Defininetly will make you highter T and knowing how to fight is pretty cool too (insane confidence boost and you can beat normies up)

Yeah because I got punched few days ago in my mandible near my chin, and was curious if it would harm my jaw appearance in any bad way
Yo how did you get punched man

No, I’ve been boxing since I was 15 and have no major scars or anything that affected my face

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
NO most boxers have straight noses,its as simple as they know if there nose gets broke and if it is they go to a doctor and can easily put it back into being straight in 10 mins

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
NO most boxers have straight noses,its as simple as they know if there nose gets broke and if it is they go to a doctor and can easily put it back into being straight in 10 mins
I don't think it's that easy tho, also I was talking about the jaw itself

I don't think it's that easy tho, also I was talking about the jaw itself
oh the jaw im not sure most boxers do have developed bones but that might just bc bc most ppl who have bones also happen to be good at fighting,i misread the question

Insane looksmin.
IMG 20231122 121646
IMG 20231122 121709
are the people in this thread joking..? No it doesn't bonesmash your face it fucks up your nose and makes your ears look weird and gets scar tissue all over your face that makes you look hella old and veteran

holy fucking shit dude, I could watch this shit for days. I have similar zygos but not as prominent zygo arch. Do you think he has appeal?
Obviously he has a shit ton of appeal, He's 6'4, Model, Professional fighter. He has a niche appeal but he can get more than girls than he can fuck, So mogger regardless

• +1
repeated trauma to the face is not legit for facial development

That's mainly soft tissue changes, this thread is discussing changes to the BONE itself
He literally destroyed his nose. Being hit in the face with a big ass 16 oz boxing glove or even a 4 oz doesn't bonesmash your face, it cuts up your skin with friction and you get blunt trauma throughout your whole head that's why people get knocked out. It's really rare that one fighter is going to be put against another with such a higher bone density and such a better skill level that they cause meaningful amount microfractures to their opponents face.... Maybe like one in the entire fight. Bonesmashing is done with precision in specific areas with a hammer which is able to pinpoint all the energy right into that spot, and even than it rarely works. This is a retarded thread.

View attachment 2565967View attachment 2565966
looks mostly like aging and cutting after going up a few weight classes, tbh he probably has bette zygos becaus of it

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Gmogger
looks mostly like aging and cutting after going up a few weight classes, tbh he probably has bette zygos becaus of it
fuck this genetic bullshit fat distribution, I have to debloat constantly to keep a lean face. i'm like 12%bf

Does it matter at what age it is better to practice martial arts?

I got deviated septum that made me mouth breath from getting headbutted.