Boys is .org dead?

u look good but idk if the prettyboy look suits you.

u look good but idk if the prettyboy look suits you.
It doesnt bro. I have fucked 30+ yr old women, so hell no im not prettyboy lmaoo

You must get a lot of I0S irl due to your height, face and physique. Im right? Do you get approached girls in street?

You must get a lot of I0S irl due to your height, face and physique. Im right? Do you get approached girls in street?
At bars when i wasnt ltring yes. Streets when im alone i get looks and smiles from young but also 30+ women lol. I rly just try to find a gf who i can love atm, its hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedd and Deleted member 15468
At bars when i wasnt ltring yes. Streets when im alone i get looks and smiles from young but also 30+ women lol. I rly just try to find a gf who i can love atm, its hard
Do you get it everytime or just sometimes?

I use Tinder rarely, as im in relationship. I get alot matches, compared to how much i swipe left. Women like these
sorry to destroy your illusions but she looks like shit
10 matches per week. I swipe 9/10 left usually. My pheno slays here ngl, Northern girls rly dig the dark tall and dom pheno
you arent dark and dom you look like a ginger that dies his hair

im sorry but youre a htn max and that is generous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallman, Deleted member 21661, ascendedd and 4 others
Mid tier chadlite

Talks about psl nigga, his only failo is that he is blotched. If he corrects that he mogs almost the entire forum lmao

And mtn max gymmaxed guys matches 50 foids in 30 minutes, sex appeal is much more complex than u think

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Skywalker
Talks about psl nigga, his only failo is that he is blotched. If he corrects that he mogs almost the entire forum lmao

And mtn max gymmaxed guys matches 50 foids in 30 minutes, sex appeal is much more complex than u think
is he gymmaxxed tho? cant be judging by his face

Incel.

Sorry boyo it's over for you.

Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: DomOrDeath
is he gymmaxxed tho? cant be judging by his face
psl is the potential, whether skinny or fat you can judge that, he has a resemblance with chico, and his side profile is even better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Too fat and too Hapa looking. Htn

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

Keep coping m8😂

Arvid is a chad, pneumo is chad in the UK.
You have never seen fucking chad. Both Arvid pneumo looks like fucking faggot low t fags. They lack bone mass.

• Love it
Yeah wife is my goal too. Slaying doesnt bring any value to life anyways.
Same here too. Slaying isn't my thing.

(You're HTN btw)

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 24789
I do bro. Winter reddens my cheeka
winters over unless u live in the southern hemisphere so it’s probably just genetic and u can get it fixed

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, DomOrDeath, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
i get more matches, better quality and just look better than you no need to cope
Where the pics tho? 😂 m8 u have what we call superiority complex which is a consequence of a low self esteem 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Where the pics tho? 😂 m8 u have what we call superiority complex which is a consequence of a low self esteem 💀
u can look it up, you started insulting me when i said chadlite is overrate so thats what you get

• +1
u can look it up, you started insulting me when i said chadlite is overrate so thats what you get
Didnt find any bro, i tried

why r u here then?
mentallyillchad.org once again , JFL
Model tier 662B941D 33F7 4A3C BB19 3EDA08A1AC70

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 15468, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
@Blackgymmax do honest ratings because the people in this thread are braindead. They are rating him htn. He will get mogged by any TikTok htn appeal wise.
Delusional if you think this guy is mtn

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and DomOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth
Elaborate?
do you think Finland is a place to "slay"? :feelskek:
why do u think Ibiza, for ex, is the top place in Europe, to "slay" and party , and not bumfuck Lapland , Sweden, or whatever the fuck lol
this forum has created a generation of autist chadlites who will NEVER slay, simply because they're in the wrong fukin PLACE, and then they imagine they need to be Chico in their prime JFL :feelskek:🤦‍♂️:feelspepo:

• +1