Boys is .org dead?

Good haircut. Is 6'2 a good height there?

• +1
Reactions: DomOrDeath
do you think Finland is a place to "slay"? :feelskek:
why do u think Ibiza, for ex, is the top place in Europe, to "slay" and party , and not bumfuck Lapland , Sweden, or whatever the fuck lol
this forum has created a generation of autist chadlites who will NEVER slay, simply because they're in the wrong fukin PLACE, and then they imagine they need to be Chico in their prime JFL :feelskek:🤦‍♂️:feelspepo:
Yeah its cope.

Delusional if you think this guy is mtn
Yeah no way hes mtn at all in NO WAY. Hes somewhere in the htn chadlite zone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Very good. U mog 97%
I thought the average height was 181cm there.

So you say that your dark features really have exotic appeal in Nordic countries?

Chadlite. Thought your first pic is bad made you look like an HTN

Eye area is best feature

Not chadlite at all
His Tinder result are fucking weak for chadlite face . If he was chadlite he would pull at least 5k. Fucking Niko had 15k matches in sweden right?

His Tinder result are fucking weak for chadlite face . If he was chadlite he would pull at least 5k. Fucking Niko had 15k matches in sweden right?
His face isnt harmonious at all,
some like this is a tyrone lite

Attachments

• C36421D3-5C83-4CA1-A0B4-635AF99DB55C.jpeg
    C36421D3-5C83-4CA1-A0B4-635AF99DB55C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Delusional if you think this guy is mtn
Images 2 4 Screenshot 20230504 140737
The left has been rated htn by .org. get out of psl autism zone and think purely based on appeal, who mogs? The left htn or the right supposedly "chadlite" according to psl autists. Who do u think women would wanna sleep with?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 24221 and 3 others
I use Tinder rarely, as im in relationship. I get alot matches, compared to how much i swipe left. Women like these
Those foids are beckys.

LTN over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Incoming 40 pages.

WTF
Doesn't even compare to today's model standards

Sean O'Pry gets mogged by some of those guys

Jaws are shrinking by each generation and its caused by lifestyle.

ironically left is far more harmonious and makes op look ogre.
The left guy tbqh . He looks cute and you are kinda bloated
told you, if u inspect OP's pic closely, he is a bloatedcel. He is mtn frauding to htn but nobody believes me. Imagine him without his hair, then u will see how bloated he is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and forevermirin
told you, if u inspect OP's pic closely, he is a bloatedcel. He is mtn frauding to htn but nobody believes me. Imagine him without his hair, then u will see how bloated he is
i mean he still looks above average but yeah anything over htn is just deathniks creaming their pants seeing a decent looking white user on .org

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 24221 and 1 other person
Weak HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
i mean he still looks above average but yeah anything over htn is just deathniks creaming their pants seeing a decent looking white user on .org
He removed his Tinder pics but he looked pretty htnish in those pictures.

I thought the average height was 181cm there.

So you say that your dark features really have exotic appeal in Nordic countries?
Yup bro

• +1
Reactions: eyes
Chadlite. Thought your first pic is bad made you look like an HTN
Yep people be rating me after 1hr out of bed lmaoo. Hahah lets see after i do some cardio

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unlucko, 5.5psl and ascendedd
Man really don't listen to them, u're chadlite lol u mogs the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DomOrDeath, Deleted member 15468 and ascendedd
  • +1
Reactions: DomOrDeath
Man really don't listen to them, u're chadlite lol u mogs the forum

Wow ur so right man, look at this bloatcel mogging the forum chadlites

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
@ascendedd he has strong and aesthetic masc bones, gymmaxing and losing cheeks will make him more attractive than the 2 you just showed me

jfl if u think Larsa mogs him , and pneumo mogs a bit but less taller than him
JFL if u think this guy with 0 eyebrows, bloated wide face, narrow lips and brown eyes mog larsanova

@ascendedd he has strong and aesthetic masc bones, gymmaxing and losing cheeks will make him more attractive than the 2 you just showed me
he has rlly bland features and below average harmony,coloring and soft features, make of this what u will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
JFL if u think this guy with 0 eyebrows, bloated wide face, narrow lips and brown eyes mog larsanova
Man u're delu as hell

im done np think what u want op has no pb the girls anyway lol just a thread for low iq like me to come feed

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Man u're delu as hell

im done np think what u want op has no pb the girls anyway lol just a thread for low iq like me to come feed
dude, i dont know whats up with u, why r u putting him on same rank as other chadlites?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
Man u're delu as hell

there is no comparison to be made here, ethnicels will see any non-recessed white guy on this forum and rate him chadlite

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 24789
View attachment 2183552View attachment 2183553
there is no comparison to be made here, ethnicels will see any non-recessed white guy on this forum and rate him chadlite
Lens distorsion halo + op is chadlite and Arvid is chad + op is botched and i rate him according to his potential not with this shitty pic + i just LMAOED when i saw you rated him mtn reason why im still debating here cause its unfair tbh