braces and brackets & health stuff

Balkansandsh

Balkansandsh

Iron
1) how do I not break my brackets/wire from eating, literally everything breaks them, apples, pizza, potatoes, its fucked.
2) adding onto #1, what foods should I eat ideally? is there a way I can eat in particular?
3) low vit d & high cholesterol from blood test, I was eating like what everyone says "no seed oils no processed foods, eat fruits veggies red meat and butter"
4) why can't I sleep early. WHY? I put away my phone and I still can't fall asleep for couple of hours. I wake up at 9~ everyday.

The harder you try to fall asleep the more likely your not gonna sleep. Just sleep when your tired dont think about it too much you literally wake up at 9 am wtf thats so late u lazy fuck

The harder you try to fall asleep the more likely your not gonna sleep. Just sleep when your tired dont think about it too much you literally wake up at 9 am wtf thats so late u lazy fuck
okay digga how do I get tired I put my phone away and I have blue light block installed in glasses.

okay digga how do I get tired I put my phone away and I have blue light block installed in glasses.
Actually do something productive in the day you coon

4) why can't I sleep early. WHY? I put away my phone and I still can't fall asleep for couple of hours. I wake up at 9~ everyday.
Don't eat within 3 hours of going to sleep and you need to be productive and exercise throughout the day.

• +1
Reactions: Balkansandsh