Braces

76will

Iron
My teeth aren’t so crooked just two but those two are front teeth so they bug me when I smile would getting braces ruin my face if I’m 16 should I wait till I’m 18 cause idk if braces change your facial structure or is it better to get them while your still growing anyway I think I might have maybe a slight over night but I think it’s just the front teeth making it look like it cause my dentist said I have pretty good teeth it’s just those front 2 that fuck me

post or pm pics of yor entire smile if you want advice here or ideall go see an ortho. Braces dont cuck your face unless you get extractions. Only ever get extractions if you do it to decompensate for jaw surgery.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, RoyaleWithCheese, try2beme and 1 other person
post or pm pics of yor entire smile if you want advice here or ideall go see an ortho. Braces dont cuck your face unless you get extractions. Only ever get extractions if you do it to decompensate for jaw surgery.
Yeah your right thanks ima go to an ortho this weekend I’ll post later depending on what the ortho says cause if it’s gonna fuck my face I rather just keep the teeth like that I just hate that it couldn’t be a molar or something it had to be a teeth that shows when smiling and I’m not thinking about extractions either

Yeah your right thanks ima go to an ortho this weekend I’ll post later depending on what the ortho says cause if it’s gonna fuck my face I rather just keep the teeth like that I just hate that it couldn’t be a molar or something it had to be a teeth that shows when smiling and I’m not thinking about extractions either
how do braces mess up your face?

I was thinking of removing them but somehow made my teeth move forward and changed my philtrum for the better and I'm already half way. I still need an expander and changing my ortho because she is a retarded bitch

how do braces mess up your face?
I don’t know I see some people on here and on TikTok when I search up braces say it fucked their faces or jaw I’ll ask my ortho this weekend

I don’t know I see some people on here and on TikTok when I search up braces say it fucked their faces or jaw I’ll ask my ortho this weekend
But from some the things people have told me it only fuck your face if you get extractions and I hear that wearing bands on your braces you recess you?idek I’ll just ask the ortho

But from some the things people have told me it only fuck your face if you get extractions and I hear that wearing bands on your braces you recess you?idek I’ll just ask the ortho
yes they recessed my midface, made my lips and massaters smaller with no extractions but elastics.

• +1
Reactions: 76will
yes they recessed my midface, made my lips and massaters smaller with no extractions but elastics.
Dang bro my ortho said since my teeth aren’t so bad and my palate is sort of on the small size that he recommended that i get a palate expander and that if my teeth just fell into place there’s no need for braces but if they don’t I’ll just get braces i don’t need extractions but holy fuck I’m gonna have to get a job cause my Medicaid or wtv the fuck is being a bitch and it says it’s more aesthetic than needs im gonna have to pay for it myself gonna sign up for McDonald’s 😂😂

if you'll ever plan on getting braces, do NOT get them with bands and never do any extractions. Don't listen to your dentist, they'll try to convince you just to profit

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski