• Total voters
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, gamma and Deleted member 17791
crazy what status halo does to people here
Maher mogs hard in smv if you don’t count status

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Prime Pitt would be getting mogged left and right walking down a street in your own country.

Not a single guy was seen who was even close to looking like Pit

U r even more retarded than @germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
If a random user would post his face with bones like that 99% here would call him out for implants
View attachment 1758608
I don’t want to say that Mahers bones are bad with this. All I am saying is that these extremely perfectly sculpted bones can easily make you look fake or too perfect

in comparison to the average human they for sure can. Maher is literally proof of that. He makes 99% of people look like a different species next to him

i worded it badly. I meant they don’t matter in the regard of his attractiveness. Because as I said he overall looks attrvtive. You point out 10 flaws but that doesn’t change that which proves that they don’t failo him as hard as you make it seem. For example his eyebrows aren’t a failo. They look unique and work with the rest of his face. I already proved that by morphing him with doffent eyebrows and he descended. This is what harmony is.

it’s a failo because it hurts his face. He would look better with a wider ipd and wider face. Pitt on the other hand wouldn’t look better with positive tilted eyebrows, a Maher tier chin etc.

Anyways I changed my vote to Maher because he overall mogs. But I still stand by my point that Pitts face will probably look more appealing and easier on the eye to non PSL people (normies)
Seems like u have a crush on Pitt

Post the eyebrow morph

Maher mogs objectively

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Not a single guy was seen who was even close to looking like Pit

U r even more retarded than @germanlooks
I didn't even watch the video before linking it. Any street with a concentration of young, white, German males.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Personally I would vote for Pitt because of his mogger blueish eyes and charisma.

Seems like u have a crush on Pitt
I don’t. And I am one of the last here who would disagree on the fact that Maher is the ultimate gigachad.
Post the eyebrow morph
7CCCE358 AE6C 4CCD 8577 C5CDEDDBFE7A
1D8EB298 58A0 4A4C 9D2D 254977A3A37B

Are you people blind?? The second guy looks to have acromegaly of the chin/jaw which looks retarded.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Pitts 5'11 isn't short... it's a nice height but won't get "your tall" comments much throughout your life. You'll also have shrunken to 5'9 by your late 70's.

I feel Maher 6'4 would clean up with sub 90 i.q generic intoxicated bimbo club skanks. But with HQNP girls in social environments with no alcohol I'd say Pitt wins. He's more harmonious.

Maher mogs objectively

Pitt looks good for decade, megahollywood star haloed by his looks. Cope harder

Maher cant even get 100k followers on ig :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and greeneyes
This is one of those things when us men think Maher looks better but for females actualy Pitt looks better.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, |Daddy_Zygos| and greeneyes
skull, bones and PSL: Maher

Face especially with focus on harmony and appeal: Pitt

Overall including height and everything Maher mogs objectively.

But I still voted for Pitt because his face just looks better to me.
Pitt PSL mogs too IMO

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
Pitt easily mogs this pinhead

Jimmy neutron looking ass
5AA56B01 E6F5 4A13 8FD5 A2729C4FDD62
0AE4EB17 354F 42DC A6FF 03033B71C565

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Biiyo03, germanlooks and 3 others
Maher looks like an ape. Great in terms of PSL "rating", but very brutish and unassuming face in general. He has a very large height halo over Pitt, but Brad Pitt has insane harmony and face trumps height in almost every case. Maher is all bones, a dime a dozen (excluding height). Attractive, but really nothing special. Pitt is like one in a million because face harmony is far, far harder to achieve than just bones.

• +1
Reactions: Senssei, oldcell, cekonerr and 1 other person
Pitt is prettier, and have better frame and body specially in Troy. And better tan. The only metric the other guy have it is being taller, but since Pitt is hardly small, doesnt really matter.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Pitt PSL mogs too IMO
Nah.

Maher has better nose, eye area (although his bad ipd might make their eye areas overall around equal), lower third, zygos/cheekbones, lips and overall skull.
In PSL just by looking objectively at their features he mogs

• Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes
Nah.

Maher has better nose, eye area (although his bad ipd might make their eye areas overall around equal), lower third, zygos/cheekbones, lips and overall skull.
How on earth does Maher mog this?

Better nose? X

Nah Pitt’s nose is extremely unique and fits his face almost perfectly.

Eye area? X
Wtf how?

Maher has Brute tier negative hooding, while Pitt has high class eyes that are still hunterish and have better lashes, coloring, and IPD

Lower third? Yeah I can give you that due to Maher having a much better chin, but Brad Overall has the squarer jaw and less narrow with better gonial angle

Zygos/Cheekbones Yes I would have to agree but if Brad had more protrusive Zygos it would take away from his harmony, his current ratios are already near ideal.

Lips? X 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You’ve got to be trolling

Maher has almost no red undertones in his lips and hardly any Cupid’s bow, as well as a bad ratio, lacking the 1:1. Pitt’s are SIGNIFICANTLY better. You could say Pitt’s top lip is a little bit thin, but hardly a flaw compared to Maher’s issues.

Overall skull? Yeah but Pitt’s features fit on his face a lot better.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, cekonerr and germanlooks
How on earth does Maher mog this?
I mean what is your way of rating PSL?
For me PSL is really trying to be as objective as possible and mainly focusing on the individual features and to look who has the most ideal features.

I already said it in some posts above that I think Pitts face looks more interesting and attractive in a normal point of view. But Mahers face is just objectively better if you analyze his individual features. He has the typical model look and an insane skull. His skull development eviscerates Pitts skull.
Better nose? X

Nah Pitt’s nose is extremely unique and fits his face almost perfectly.
Mahers nose is objectively better tho. And that’s the point imo for rating the PSL. Most men would look better with Mahers nose than with Pitts.
Eye area? X
Wtf how?

Maher has Brute tier negative hooding, while Pitt has high class eyes that are still hunterish and have better lashes, coloring, and IPD
Maher has better eyebrows, downturned medial canthus, higher PCT, in general really feline eyes which is a great halo.
But by looking at his ipd and negative hooding you could say they both score around equal here. Eye color and especially lashes are pretty much similar tbh.
Zygos/Cheekbones Yes I would have to agree but if Brad had more protrusive Zygos it would take away from his harmony, his current ratios are already near ideal.
Well and that’s the thing. He wouldn’t necessarily look better with bigger cheekbones and zygos but that doesn’t take away from the fact that his zygos and cheekbones aren’t great. So for the PSL rating I would still see this as a flaw in comparison to Maher with his much better cheekbones and zygos.
Lips? X 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You’ve got to be trolling

Maher has almost no red undertones in his lips and hardly any Cupid’s bow, as well as a bad ratio, lacking the 1:1. Pitt’s are SIGNIFICANTLY better. You could say Pitt’s top lip is a little bit thin, but hardly a flaw compared to Maher’s issues.
Your right.
But Mahers lips aren’t that bad either.

Also Maher looks a lot better in Motion than on most pics

In the end I think it’s hard to say who mogs.
But I say PSL: Maher
Normie Rating: Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and greeneyes
Like you guys dont understand what kind of reactions prime Pitt got in his time
Nah.

What does it matter for the muh PSL autistic scale when he Prime Pitt mogs him female gaze wise. What does this autistic PSL matter, this is why a lot of you have no idea how to actually be attractive to women or what makes someone attractive to women.

Now don't confuse this and say that I am saying that maher doesnt look good, ofc he does look good but comparing him with Prime Pttt, Pitt will have the most wide appeal.

I could only see maybe some low class guetto girls prefering Maher over Prime Pitt tbh.

I mean what is your way of rating PSL?
For me PSL is really trying to be as objective as possible and mainly focusing on the individual features and to look who has the most ideal features.

I already said it in some posts above that I think Pitts face looks more interesting and attractive in a normal point of view. But Mahers face is just objectively better if you analyze his individual features. He has the typical model look and an insane skull. His skull development eviscerates Pitts skull.

Mahers nose is objectively better tho. And that’s the point imo for rating the PSL. Most men would look better with Mahers nose than with Pitts.

Maher has better eyebrows, downturned medial canthus, higher PCT, in general really feline eyes which is a great halo.
But by looking at his ipd and negative hooding you could say they both score around equal here. Eye color and especially lashes are pretty much similar tbh.

Well and that’s the thing. He wouldn’t necessarily look better with bigger cheekbones and zygos but that doesn’t take away from the fact that his zygos and cheekbones aren’t great. So for the PSL rating I would still see this as a flaw in comparison to Maher with his much better cheekbones and zygos.

Your right.
But Mahers lips aren’t that bad either.

Also Maher looks a lot better in Motion than on most pics
View attachment 1759098

In the end I think it’s hard to say who mogs.
But I say PSL: Maher
Normie Rating: Pitt
Maher looks great in those videos, but they are also modeling shoots where most people tend to look better.

Also, look at Pitt in motion

You know this forum is delusional when the chinless man with ~12 cm less height is winning.
Yet he is sex symbol for decades for millions of people

But you, pls incel knows better who looks good

Yet he is sex symbol for decades for millions of people

But you, pls incel knows better who looks good
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:Imagine thinking being a movie star is only about looks and not about sucking old rich producers(figuratively and literally)

Pitt is better looking but i’m surprised this site seems to agree.

Retards here love Maher and assume (wrongly) that he is PSL incarnated.

Pitt is better looking.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
facially Brad

even with light blond hair he still looked better