• Maher

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Hernan

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Who is better looking? Im talking abt facially only, if we put height, frame and physique into the argument then hernan drago is mogged into the slums of mumbai oblivion. Me personally tyler

Maher

Hernan

Female appeal vs psl autism

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, CoreSchizo, ineonx and 2 others
Who cares brother?
Why are you comparing the faces of two men?

Pirates mog chads anyway

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Imretarded?
Who cares brother?
Why are you comparing the faces of two men?

Pirates mog chads anyway
Nigga get the fuck out of my thread with your fucking 5 year old child pirate shit go fuck yourself faggot nigger

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, MoggerM, Autismcel and 3 others
Nigga get the fuck out of my thread with your fucking 5 year old child pirate shit go fuck yourself faggot nigger
DNR + I'm a pirate LOL
FtqfiR

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, Autismcel, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo, ineonx and asdvek
Not enough photos of Drago in his prime. He had insane colouring on top of a flawless bone structure.

Maher on the other hand looks like he rejects and hurts girl on an hourly basis so that's a huge plus. Conventional chad looks.

Maher mogs irl but Drago's genes are more rare.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Not enough photos of Drago in his prime. He had insane colouring on top of a flawless bone structure.

Maher on the other hand looks like he rejects and hurts girl on an hourly basis so that's a huge plus. Conventional chad looks.

Maher mogs irl but Drago's genes are more rare.
Agreed drago has some insane genetics, that eye color and zygos especially
Mahers bones are way bigger though and has better jaw

near perfect looking superman lookalike vs regular white model.

gee wiz I wonder who mogs!

near perfect looking superman lookalike vs regular white model.

gee wiz I wonder who mogs!
the near perfect looking superman is maher and the regular white model is hernan?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Agreed drago has some insane genetics, that eye color and zygos especially
Mahers bones are way bigger though and has better jaw
Yeah literally only flaw is he is too perfect. Maybe nose too small. On top of no real flaws he has top 1% eyes, zygos and colouring. Insane.

Unfortunately that puts him into uncanny valley territory. It's just too much for a human mind to comprehend without feeling uneasy. Avergeness mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and asdvek
Yeah literally only flaw is he is too perfect. Maybe nose too small. On top of no real flaws he has top 1% eyes, zygos and colouring. Insane.

Unfortunately that puts him into uncanny valley territory. It's just too much for a human mind to comprehend without feeling uneasy. Avergeness mogs
Drago looks very weird, uncanny af, he probably gets lots of stares IRL with that looks. Maher is 6'6

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Maher has more appeal to JBs

He doesnt look uncanny at all. Just his face is too wide and his eyes look weak

maher is 6'5, this guy 5'9
Bro's breaking the rules of his own thread. Drago mogs Tyler. Keep coping. You should have chosen someone like Rameriez who is over 9/10 not Fucking 6.5 psl Maher lol.

Bro's breaking the rules of his own thread. Drago mogs Tyler. Keep coping. You should have chosen someone like Rameriez who is over 9/10 not Fucking 6.5 psl Maher lol.
look at maher ramus then drago ramus

Drago ain't mogging shit lol 🤣