[Bragging] I effortlessly sideprofilemog Jordan Barrett

Caligula

Caligula

high effort shitposter
Title

1B6B4B9D 3376 4AAD AAAE B5A9482DBF70

Forwardgrowthmogged (both maxilla and mandible wise), ramusmogged, nasionmogged, browridgemogged, eyebrowmogged and maybe something else

@iblamejordan on suicide watch

you may prefer Barrett due to his better harmony but you can’t deny the fact that my side profile has a better cranio-facial development

Calling up my homies @Lorsss @Slayerino @Got the hunter eyes @Blackout.xl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Julius, forwardgrowth and 23 others
show a normal pic

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6128 and Lorsss
no

Attachments

• BodyEditor_20200510_215610328.jpg
    BodyEditor_20200510_215610328.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 173
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, Deleted member 4563, Mr.cope and 19 others
show a normal pic
Barrett is a known gigafrauder, I had to keep up with him

I’d be glad to do an unfrauded mog battle with him but I couldn’t find a non gigafrauded pic of his side profile

u dont mog shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 14693, the BULL and 21 others

I’d be glad to do an unfrauded mog battle with him but I couldn’t find a non gigafrauded pic of his side profile

his head isnt tilted much in this pic, it's not frauded since it's a candid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Asiansmogger, Darkstrand and jordanbarrettisgod
Glad I don’t see anyone who looks like you outside

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
holy fuck you mog me and thats really rare dude

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, diggbicc, kuroro and 8 others
That was a bad old pic i’ve done months ago with herpes

I look way better rn, pm me if you want to know
lol herpes isnt why the picture looks bad
29740809 580822202291394 6111293452056526848 n
Barrettside

you have good forward growth but you still look alien, probably because your philtrum is too short. barrett's side profile is better

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Darkstrand, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
people here seem to think that 20% of men look like PSL gods and they get all the sex they think your side profile is minimum for a 4/10 girl in 2020 JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Cap fraud to hide gay allien ocupit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Effortless, Darkstrand, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Slayerino and jordanbarrettisgod
Psl basement dweller good on paper but low smv in rl pheno.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and jordanbarrettisgod
lol herpes isnt why the picture looks bad
View attachment 400849View attachment 400851
you have good forward growth but you still look alien, probably because your philtrum is too short. barrett's side profile is better
have you seen the phone i took the photo with? I don’t think it’s fair to compare that pic with professional shots of barrett

Cap fraud to hide gay allien ocupit.

my occiput is kinda flat I just have shit hair

your jaw is more forward than barret's but his side profile mogs hard
bones are more defined

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
View attachment 400852
he still looks like a greek god though
Sean O pry looks like a complete alien as well to me especially from 3/4 view and side but he’s also a striking “man’s man” aliens look good you don’t get any normal looking people here called “alien” they just get called ugly or it’s over by projecting people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
have you seen the phone i took the photo with? I don’t think it’s fair to compare that pic with professional shots of barrett
2nd pic is in motion in an interview

• +1
Good profile. But im not sure whether it's morphed or not. The filters are doing their job i see

me looking for where i asked
Gif

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Good profile. But im not sure whether it's morphed or not. The filters are doing their job i see
I gotta be honest, that’s a 1 in a million shot but not a morph tbh

Good for you

@road to ascension

YOU LITERALLY JUST POSTED A CANDID PIC OF HIM WITH A SHITTY PHONE WHERE HE MOGS 99% OF THE SITE!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

THAT JAW, THAT ANGULARITY, THAT SYMMETRY, THAT FORWARD GROWTH, YOU CAN ONLY DREAM OF IN YOUR DEAREST DREAMS! YOU ABSOLUTE SHITSKING HINDU TAJMAHALCEL!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING DARE AGAIN TO PUT IN THE SAME SENTENCE "DON'T" AND "MOG" WHEN YOU REFER TO SUCH A HIGH T CROMAGNON SPECIMEN YOU FUCKING BENGALI RAT. HIS ANCESTORS WERE RAPING YOUR WHORE ANCESTORS WHILE THE CUCK MALES OF YOUR SHITSKIN TRIBE WERE MASTURBATING IN THE CORNER WATCHING!
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, NoPainNoChick, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
YOU LITERALLY JUST POSTED A CANDID PIC OF HIM WITH A SHITTY PHONE WHERE HE MOGS 99% OF THE SITE!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

THAT JAW, THAT ANGULARITY, THAT SYMMETRY, THAT FORWARD GROWTH, YOU CAN ONLY DREAM OF IN YOUR DEAREST DREAMS! YOU ABSOLUTE SHITSKING HINDU TAJMAHALCEL!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING DARE AGAIN TO PUT IN THE SAME SENTENCE "DON'T" AND "MOG" WHEN YOU REFER TO SUCH A HIGH T CROMAGNON SPECIMEN YOU FUCKING BENGALI RAT. HIS ANCESTORS WERE RAPING YOUR WHORE ANCESTORS WHILE THE CUCK MALES OF YOUR SHITSKIN TRIBE WERE MASTURBATING IN THE CORNER WATCHING!
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
i have nothing against op so i wont try and rip into him or anything. but SHUT THE FUCK UP U CUCK ASS BITCH. also im not indian

• +1
i have nothing against op so i wont try and rip into him or anything. but SHUT THE FUCK UP U CUCK ASS BITCH. also im not indian
Nice cope bhai. You have nothing against him, yet you had ready his pic to post like a true subhuman. He mogs 99% of the forum. deal with it.

giphy.gif

Nice cope bhai. You have nothing against him, yet you had ready his pic to post like a true subhuman. He mogs 99% of the forum. deal with it.

giphy.gif
well yeah but im not about to pick apart his every flaw just to go against ur point. he might mog most of the forum due to some bones but overall he looks weird, not to cope or anything

Only brag I'll accept here because ur bro

• Love it
Reactions: Caligula

Here

Attachments

• 1588791372860.png
    1588791372860.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 70
  • jg76vmwxtat31.png
    jg76vmwxtat31.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 83
  • QUzz8rS.jpg
    QUzz8rS.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 78
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand and Caligula
Great chin but at the end of the day side profile is cope

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
Great chin but at the end of the day side profile is cope
Having a decent side profile is good for aesthetics and if you look at the logo of this forum you’ll se this:

02598C03 758C 44D8 A87A 89FDACDB6484

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
@Vidyacoper keep coping. He mogs you into the grave, he “looks weird” according to you, yet he can fuck every single girl you ever wanted while you jack off in the corner crying in depression.

It’s so over for you. Don’t come at my nigga ever again. He’s a GIGAMOGGER. You’re a GIGAINCEL. I will mog you very hard aswell after I’m done looksmaxxing. You’re a joke

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
mogged because of your neanderthal browridge

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Your disgusting mouth and nose just proof your maxilla is birdcel tier, you're hardcore pouting to hide that in the side profile shot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Stfu you norwooding sack of shit. You look like a deformed creature who forgot to evolve when you’re compared to him
why are you trying to eviscerate me i thought we were bros smh

• JFL
why are you trying to eviscerate me i thought we were bros smh
Back off my disciple and u won’t get attacked
Your disgusting mouth and nose just proof your maxilla is birdcel tier, you're hardcore pouting to hide that in the side profile shot
What a massive cope. I don’t want to attack u brother but he’s a mogger

• +1
Back off my disciple and u won’t get attacked

What a massive cope. I don’t want to attack u brother but he’s a mogger
i didnt know tbh

• JFL

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Uvad.gif
Im willing to bet youre the type of guy who wouldn’t even fight back if an ethnic walked up to you irl and called you a faggot for no reason

A mogger
You had anything done?

His cheekbones are probably slightly more developed but otherwise, you're right. What are you doing here?

His cheekbones are more prominent. And why are your eyes closed and u wearing hat? Ru hiding sth?