[Bragging] I effortlessly sideprofilemog Jordan Barrett

You’re literally a 5’8 Manlet with wide hips. The fact that you’re 16 and already on PSL signals to me that you’re a giga subhuman. It is over for you. Don’t flex ever again tbh
I will mog you very hard aswell after I’m done looksmaxxing.

A mogger
You had anything done?
Not yet but I’m planning to get lateral commisuroplasty, forehead horn reduction to fix my bulbous forehead and softmaxxing

His cheekbones are probably slightly more developed but otherwise, you're right. What are you doing here?

His cheekbones are more prominent. And why are your eyes closed and u wearing hat? Ru hiding sth?

The difference between my cheekbones and his cheekbones is the set, mine are higher set and more angular while Jordan’s cheekbones are lower set, more prominent and less angular

I don’t need to hide anything I just have shit hair, i look like a clochard with my current haircut ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Im willing to bet youre the type of guy who wouldn’t even fight back if an ethnic walked up to you irl and called you a faggot for no reason
You would lose all your rupees on that bet, Sundeep.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Back off my disciple and u won’t get attacked

What a massive cope. I don’t want to attack u brother but he’s a mogger
He is indeed a mogger, one of the best on this site, but not because of forward growth, he got amazing bones

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Blackout.xl
Your disgusting mouth and nose just proof your maxilla is birdcel tier, you're hardcore pouting to hide that in the side profile shot
Look at your nose tip when you pout, it gets downturned

how is my nose tip upturned if I’m “hardcore pouting”?

You would lose all your rupees on that bet, Sundeep.
I’m literally a 6’1 average looking NT low inhib South European/south east European guy I don’t need to go on angry monologues on Indians to feel better online

I’m literally a 6’1 average looking NT low inhib South European/south east European guy I don’t need to go on angry monologues on Indians to feel better online
Damn, you just described me, lol. Anyway, I just like to shitpost and flame threads.

@Vidyacoper keep coping. He mogs you into the grave, he “looks weird” according to you, yet he can fuck every single girl you ever wanted while you jack off in the corner crying in depression.

It’s so over for you. Don’t come at my nigga ever again. He’s a GIGAMOGGER. You’re a GIGAINCEL. I will mog you very hard aswell after I’m done looksmaxxing. You’re a joke
How. Will you get a lefort 2 to get this forward growth? You will do nothing and you know it.

Nice job replying to a 2 year old thread retard
Does that make my point less valid? That's when I found the thread. That's when I saw something and wanted to reply. I didn't even see the timestamp.
I'm not an autist.

U fucking 15 year old