Brahmin woman DESTROYS Brahmin men [GTFIH!!!!!]

she wants that slavic man like me i wound pound her without condom even get her mother involved and a dog too
I would not recommend fucking a dog....

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
No, if one parent has a Brahmin caste and the other parent has a Rajput caste, then they’re children become Brahmin Rajputs, don’t they?
no, they become what their dad is. it was quite rare for such marriages to happen anyway

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
no, they become what their dad is. it was quite rare for such marriages to happen anyway
This ethnic cope needs to stop jfl. “You are what your father is :soy:

Genetics don’t look at caste differences.

This ethnic cope needs to stop jfl. “You are what your father is :soy:

Genetics don’t look at caste differences.
so what do yo ucall a "rajput brahmin" who marries a gujjar? a "gujjar rajput brahmin"?

and then they marry a jat ...

but thats why caste intermixing was so frowned upon - they wanted to keep the aryan phenos separate.

unfortunately lookism is a thing, so sub4 aryans were left with no women their race to breed with and had to settle for hypergamous dalit stacies. thinking about this ruined my mood btw, so thanks for that i guess?

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
so what do yo ucall a "rajput brahmin" who marries a gujjar? a "gujjar rajput brahmin"?

and then they marry a jat ...

but thats why caste intermixing was so frowned upon - they wanted to keep the aryan phenos separate.

unfortunately lookism is a thing, so sub4 aryans were left with no women their race to breed with and had to settle for hypergamous dalit stacies. thinking about this ruined my mood btw, so thanks for that i guess?
You can just list whatever type of ancestry you have, yeah. It’s a common ethnic cope to gatekeep so much, all the other ethnics do it too, lol. Also, I don’t really see a difference between a Brahmin and a non-Brahmin unless it’s obvious (like Dalits). Why is that? And how did I ruin your mood exactly? Wasn’t my intentions bhai.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and forevermirin
You can just list whatever type of ancestry you have, yeah. It’s a common ethnic cope to gatekeep so much, all the other ethnics do it too, lol. Also, I don’t really see a difference between a Brahmin and a non-Brahmin unless it’s obvious (like Dalits). Why is that?
i mean if you're serious its really not that deep, castes are already so intermixed theres more similarity between populations based on geographic location than shared caste. aka brahmins from punjab more similar to other punjabis than tamil brahmins or bengali brahmins.

there are some lineages which somehow had lower amounts of intermixing and they end up sticking out through appearance. like my thread about blue eyes bengali brahmin families (but there are bengali brahmins who look more like dalits so not a caste thing again).
And how did I ruin your mood exactly? Wasn’t my intentions bhai.
it was a joke i made to lighten the mood while discussing a tense subject

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
i mean if you're serious its really not that deep, castes are already so intermixed theres more similarity between populations based on geographic location than shared caste. aka brahmins from punjab more similar to other punjabis than tamil brahmins or bengali brahmins.

there are some lineages which somehow had lower amounts of intermixing and they end up sticking out through appearance. like my thread about blue eyes bengali brahmin families (but there are bengali brahmins who look more like dalits so not a caste thing again).

it was a joke i made to lighten the mood while discussing a tense subject
My phone is at 1%. Let’s continue this discussion tomorrow.

• +1
you can pm me otherwise

• +1
She was just referring to @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BongMog, Big White Cuck, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
surely not?!?
Fits the description
12F0AF91 F91B 4BBB A75A B1B7CBA8BB9B

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and forevermirin
@BrahminBoss

Wtf she's unbelievably mid in the most rural village in bihar :lul: and she thinks she can call anybody else dysgenic.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 55631 and 1 other person
  • Love it

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, deadmanwalking, BongMog and 3 others
It is me, OP is trying to shit on Tamil Brahmin community with this post so I have to remind him that we can mog too

I had an Iyengar girlfriend in middle school lol. Her name was Selva Priya. She had coloured eyes.

I had another tall ass Brahmin girl with green eyes give me her drawing book. We were the only skilled artists in class. Her name was Revathy.

I always had an argument with a chatty, fiesty Iyer girl called N.S. Gayathri.

And I got punched in the face by a Malayalee Brahmin boy called Nipun for hitting on Brahmin girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, Gilbert_Durandal, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Jaat cant be brahmin?

No, if one parent has a Brahmin caste and the other parent has a Rajput caste, then they’re children become Brahmin Rajputs, don’t they?
No then they get honor killed, shitskin.

• JFL
  • Woah
Bro I come from a gotra that was literally called the “warrior Clan” of ancient India. All the males on my father side are 6 foot plus
Still not allowed in presidents bodyguard. Still a nerdy Brahmin.

Forever in JAT and RAJPUT BVLL shadow. Remember that!

BrahminBoss punching air rn

Still not allowed in presidents bodyguard. Still a nerdy Brahmin.

Forever in JAT and RAJPUT BVLL shadow. Remember that!
You people running around to protect a dying shithole to make ends meet while we run Silicon Valley and whole countries . Forever TamBrahm supremacy remember that!

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 55631
Meanwhile this “brahmin” over here gets these messages from foids who are racially superior too poojasView attachment 2667490

This thread is the peak example of why Indians should have never been given freedom.

Here, Pajeets of State A believe they are superior to Pajeets of State B, causing an undeserving and nonsensical superiority complex amongst both pajeets. However, what both panjeets fail to realize is they are both pajeets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52404 and RAMU KAKA
This thread is the peak example of why Indians should have never been given freedom.

Here, Pajeets of State A believe they are superior to Pajeets of State B, causing an undeserving and nonsensical superiority complex amongst both pajeets. However, what both panjeets fail to realize is they are both pajeets
Youre literally Paki jfl...

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Then they should be taking Mallus not some vegan pajeets
Vegan??? Jfl u must be one of those abcds ...

Rajputs eat meat 3x a week. Sikh jats eat meat too. Many Hindu jats might not but they consume more milk than the entire South India combined.

You people running around to protect a dying shithole to make ends meet while we run Silicon Valley and whole countries . Forever TamBrahm supremacy remember that!
You were just claiming to be a "warrior caste" or sum bs lmao. Changed your tune already??

Yeah go wageslave in jewmerica, NERD!!

Vegan??? Jfl u must be one of those abcds ...

Rajputs eat meat 3x a week. Sikh jats eat meat too. Many Hindu jats might not but they consume more milk than the entire South India combined.
Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back