Brahmin woman DESTROYS Brahmin men [GTFIH!!!!!]

Oh you're giving reddit pseudo Intellectual ..

1. This map isnt about veganism
2. Not everyone in the same state is the same caste
And the coping starts

What!? Pahadis are known as hard working and honest people. Very brave but also usually short.
only 2 cm below punjabi height on average but go offf

dads side of family mosr men were 5’8”-5’10” growing up in 1940s-1950s india

So caste discrimination is real?

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
i don't understand currycel castes but currywhores are bwc only
There are billions of curries and almost no white ppl there so that's why we have colorism. If they cant have white they will go for whatever is the next best thing available. Light skin forever in sexual selection JFL brootal

Attachments

• image_2024-01-10_215911334.png
    image_2024-01-10_215911334.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
only 2 cm below punjabi height on average but go offf

dads side of family mosr men were 5’8”-5’10” growing up in 1940s-1950s india
wasnt even trying to put u down its just a common stereotype. my family most men are over 6'2 too so might be relative.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
What!? Pahadis are known as hard working and honest people. Very brave but also usually short.
only the boomers are short lol most of my zoomer relatives are 5'10+

Is it a part of hinduism tho? Majority of hindus claim "all caste are equal bro" :soy: :soy:
actually no, it isn't. hinduism is misunderstood by 99% hindus anyway - it was always just meant to be a spiritual guide to attain moksha. the varnas weren't determined by birth.

but nepotism isn't something new, and brahmins who were the most powerful and only people allowed to teach scripture started interpreting shit in a way to ensure their lineage always stayed brahmin - made it by birth.

also most of todays rituals and practices aren't vedic - they come from the puranas which were often written hundreds/even thousands years later by pesky brahmins trying to convolute shit further so they can stay relevant.

brahmins killed hinduism - althought i dont blame the caste because casteism is childish - i blame humans for being human.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Big White Cuck
There are billions of curries and almost no white ppl there so that's why we have colorism. If they cant have white they will go for whatever is the next best thing available. Light skin forever in sexual selection JFL brootal

I'm near Pune, Maharashtra right now. And I see many North Indians even lighter than her.

wasnt even trying to put u down its just a common stereotype. my family most men are over 6'2 too so might be relative.
indians are 6’2” only online. when u go to india you’ll see avg there is 5’6”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, SidharthTheSlayer and RAMU KAKA
actually no, it isn't. hinduism is misunderstood by 99% hindus anyway - it was always just meant to be a spiritual guide to attain moksha. the varnas weren't determined by birth.

but nepotism isn't something new, and brahmins who were the most powerful and only people allowed to teach scripture started interpreting shit in a way to ensure their lineage always stayed brahmin - made it by birth.

also most of todays rituals and practices aren't vedic - they come from the puranas which were often written hundreds/even thousands years later by pesky brahmins trying to convolute shit further so they can stay relevant.

brahmins killed hinduism - althought i dont blame the caste because casteism is childish - i blame humans for being human.
Do you both have a degree in retardation?

What about manusmriti? Is it also a puran?

So is it a authentic hindu scripture
sure, i dont think its a spiritual book its more legal or whatever but its old enough to be considered one of the bases.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and SidharthTheSlayer
I thought you were your avi, brutal
Lmao that would be funny, I am not going to fully reveal my face only side profile and covering up my eyes.
Why brutal tho?
I mog my avatar because he has negative canthal tilt but I think he represents my forum persona well. I'm a curry thug rapper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I think everyone is equally subhuman tbh. I literally live among Rajputs, Jatts and other North West indians, none of them look good. I've even showed pics to many users like @RAMU KAKA @SidharthTheSlayer @sportsmogger and even you OP. Did anyone look good in those pics? These caste, state politics are mostly cope in my experience. Even the upper class Delhi curries are at best slightly better looking with better phenos but even they look meh. They are usually just stylemaxxed and sometimes tall. This is exactly why I don't believe in having superiority complex

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, horizontallytall, sportsmogger and 2 others
I think everyone is equally subhuman tbh. I literally live among Rajputs, Jatts and other North West indians, none of them look good. I've even showed pics to many users like @RAMU KAKA @SidharthTheSlayer @sportsmogger and even you OP. Did anyone look good in those pics? These caste, state politics are mostly cope in my experience. Even the upper class Delhi curries are at best slightly better looking with better phenos but even they look meh. They are usually just stylemaxxed and sometimes tall. This is exactly why I don't believe in having superiority complex
yeah, no superiority complex, but its funny to bait folks with inferiority complexes.

but for the sake of discussion - nw indian natives still mog most other indian phenos, on average. go to any village in nw india and you'll realize howmuch better looking the people there are compared to bigger cities like delhi.

"upper class delhi" pheno is basically stylemaxxed punjabis and jats.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Lmao that would be funny, I am not going to fully reveal my face only side profile and covering up my eyes.
Why brutal tho?
I mog my avatar because he has negative canthal tilt but I think he represents my forum persona well. I'm a curry thug rapper
Then who's the one in your avi?

IMG 3748

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
He appeal mogs you tbh, and once you shared your skribbled pic, you were looking pretty decent, i couldn't tell you apart from your avi
lol what @siddarththeslayer mogs his avi lmao unless he has big eyes he looks chad to me minimum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura
She’s not wrong about more than half of the things she states

Users who are viewing this thread

Back