BREAKING NEWS: LooksMaxxing was Just Level 1. Second Level Finally Revealed!

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress ๐Ÿ”‹
Prometheus became a legend by stealing fire from the Gods to gift to mankind.

Behold, I present to you a new gift...

A gift that will make you ascend above all other mortals.

Divine

๐ŸŽต [Background Music] ๐ŸŽต

I want you to picture this...

You wake up one morning, not as yourself, but as someone completely greater.

You wake up as God.

Take a second to imagine the state of mind you would be in.

Every second of your day would be filled with an intense sense of ecstatic urgency.

You would have an infinite amount of mental energy and focus.

Your mood would be of pure euphoria โ€“ an inconceivable amount of bliss.

Anyone who has ever taken a drug like MDMA knows this feeling all too well.

The instant surge of euphoria (serotonin) and energy (dopamine + epinephrine) is indescribable.

However, because you're not God, this artificial peak only lasts a few hours at most, bringing you back to your depressed and apathetic state.

And you're also smart enough to know that taking a 2nd dose without a 3-6 months gap is a recipe for disaster.

However, during those few hours, you got a glimpse into a state that you were never supposed to experience.

The foggy distorted lenses with which you had always seen the world through instantly shatter, causing you to see clearly for the first time ever.

You get a glimpse into the divine, and most importantly, you get to see yourself for the first time in a different light.

Not the version of yourself that has been domesticated and intricately shaped by the educational system for the sole purpose of being an economic blood bag wagie, but the free and infinite version of yourself.

During this state, the anxieties and inhibitions you had been carrying all your life completely melt away, revealing the most powerful version of yourself.

Imagine the ease with which you would achieve all your goals within this state of mind.

Just like Prometheus stole fire from the Gods to gift to mankind...

Behold, I present to you a new concept that will be trending 10 years from today in the year 2034....

NeuroChemicalMaxing

NeuroChemicalMaxing

Unlike nootropics, NeuroChemicalMaxing will place an emphasis on reaching GodMode through the permanent optimisation of two specific variables;
  1. Infinite Energy
  2. Euphoric Bliss

However, I am not here to teach you the biochemical solution, but to simply bring you the concept โ€“ the spark to start the flames of NeuroChemicalMaxing

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!

Divine

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables, Ricky212 and LancasteR
Elaborate a bit more, sounds interesting

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and CoRe3
I just need to look into the mirror for cocaine hit haha

AC5F0156 6070 4243 8E2C CF7769A8CDA6

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and shalomnigga
Elaborate a bit more, sounds interesting

No because this thread only got two replies while someone else's "It's Over. I will date the fat goth trannie" has 106 replies.

This idea is too high-IQ for this incel forum

I will keep this sacred knowledge to myself and develop it privately in my underground lab

Uber

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, drimprovement, gookcelriceR and 1 other person
No because this thread only got two replies while someone else's "It's Over. I will date the fat goth trannie" has 106 replies.

This idea is too high-IQ for this incel forum

I will keep this sacred knowledge to myself and develop it privately in my underground lab

View attachment 2684325
Are you from this new biomax forum or so how it is called?

Are you from this new biomax forum or so how it is called?

Not part of any bio forums

I experimented with some drugs yesterday and this was one of my notes I managed to scribble down

Some others were hilarious AF

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR
Not part of any bio forums

I experimented with some drugs yesterday and this was one of my notes I managed to scribble down

Some others were hilarious AF
Care to elaborate in DMโ€˜s?
I will self-ban for some months soon and am really wondering if itโ€˜s worth learning a bit more about this "neurochemicalmaxxing"

Sounds not that far off from ecstasy.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Care to elaborate in DMโ€˜s?
I will self-ban for some months soon and am really wondering if itโ€˜s worth learning a bit more about this "neurochemicalmaxxing"

I'm still cooking bro, this shit is less than 24hrs old.. straight of the press LMAO

Timetocook

I'm currently in the process of selecting some synergistic compounds to later test their uptake & efficacy

Here's my off-the-cuff sketch so far....

The idea is to start at the absolute foundation and then work up each layer

Layer #1: Get the pipes actually working

Start with something such as Citrulline Malate. This compound dilates the blood vessels so that the brain can receive sufficient flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients to optimise brain function.

Btw doctors are so retarded. Poor bloodflow is literally the cause of many cognitive impairments, yet they just shove drugs down people's throats instead of firstly checking to see if the pipes are actually working.

Layer #2: Make sure the body actually absorbs the nutrients you're getting from food

I'll include bioavailability complexes like black pepper extract with piperine to ensure the brain actually uses the nutrients and vitamins it's getting for food... otherwise you're 100% going to be cognitively impaired

Layer 3: Get the vitamins flowing in dem pipes baby!

Omega 3 (DHA & EPA), choline, magnesium etc.... pretty self explanation. (Fuel for the brain)

Layer #4: Things that support the neurotransmitters [GODMODE]

This layer will be where I need to do the most experimentation since it's the core foundation for euphoria and energy (GodMode state of mind)

L-Tyrosine & 5HTP at a 5:1 or 10:1 ratio is a low-IQ start since the brain downregulates them eventually. So I'll probably end up testing dozens of more effective synergistic combos

Layer #5: Mitochondrial Support
(work in progress)

Layer #6: Antioxidant Protection
(work in progress)

Layer #7: Adaptogens for Stress Management
(work in progress)

Layer #8: Cognitive Enhancers
Another very important layer that would have taken dozens of combos. Luckily the nootropic community have been focusing on this, so I'll probably just steal their State-Of-The-Art for this layer. (Easy work lol)

Layer #9: Sleep Optimisation
(work in progress) This one will largely depend on lifestyle factors, but compounds will also support hugely

Layer #10: Lifestyle Factors
(work in progress) Basic stuff like cardio.. but again with some help from compounds.

I think the above 10 layers are the absolute minimum since each one is so essential.

Still got a lot of work to do and will probs add more layers

But the above alone will probs boost most people's IQ points to their natural baseline level since people are walking around life with a sub-optimal brain.. especially many members on this forum. :lul:

Endgoal over the next few weeks is to squash the compounds from every layer into a single dosage and see how close to GodMode I can reach.

I wonder how many billionaires in silicon valley have gone through this same process as me and kept it a secret while using its effects to rake in billions

Sam Altman for sure, you can just tell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, synock21, drimprovement and 1 other person
I'm still cooking bro, this shit is less than 24hrs old.. straight of the press LMAO

View attachment 2684445

I'm currently in the process of selecting some synergistic compounds to later test their uptake & efficacy

Start with something such as Citrulline Malate. This compound dilates the blood vessels so that the brain can receive sufficient flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients to optimise brain function.

Btw doctors are so retarded. Poor bloodflow is literally the cause of many cognitive impairments, yet they just shove drugs down people's throats instead of firstly checking to see if the pipes are actually working.

Layer #2: Make sure the body actually absorbs the nutrients you're getting from food

I'll include bioavailability complexes like black pepper extract with piperine to ensure the brain actually uses the nutrients and vitamins it's getting for food... otherwise you're 100% going to be cognitively impaired

Omega 3 (DHA & EPA), choline, magnesium etc.... pretty self explanation. (Fuel for the brain)

This layer will be where I need to do the most experimentation since it's the core foundation for euphoria and energy (GodMode state of mind)

L-Tyrosine & 5HTP at a 5:1 or 10:1 ratio is a low-IQ start since the brain downregulates them eventually. So I'll probably end up testing dozens of more effective synergistic combos

(work in progress)

(work in progress)

(work in progress)

Another very important layer that would have taken dozens of combos. Luckily the nootropic community have been focusing on this, so I'll probably just steal their State-Of-The-Art for this layer. (Easy work lol)

(work in progress) This one will largely depend on lifestyle factors, but compounds will also support hugely

(work in progress) Basic stuff like cardio.. but again with some help from compounds.

I think the above 10 layers are the absolute minimum since each one is so essential.

But the above alone will probs boost most people's IQ points to their natural baseline level since people are walking around life with a sub-optimal brain.. especially many members on this forum. :lul:

Endgoal over the next few weeks is to squash the compounds from every layer into a single dosage and see how close to GodMode I can reach.

I wonder how many billionaires in silicon valley have gone through this same process as me and kept it a secret while using its effects to rake in billions

Sounds actually promising.
Would you tag me in future posts or write me a few DMโ€˜s if possible?
I agree biohacking is a goldmine if you approach it with the right formulas.
You might also find a few hidden gems on raypeat website.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and PROMETHEUS

View attachment 2684445

(work in progress)

(work in progress)

(work in progress)

test levodopa too. Levodopa + L-thenanine + caffeine + ?cerebral vasodilator

for mitochondrial support try ubiqunol acetate (more bioavailable Coq10) riboflavin high dose @400mg.

i have looked into this stuff alot unfortunately the body works to achieve homestasis so everything will Stop working eventually.

where its really atvis altering the epigenome to control transport of substances into the brain etc, however we are at least 5 years away from anyone doing any research on that.

also major issue companies dont actually ensure their compounds have doses stated. unless its pharma or you synthetise it yourself you never know.

Last edited:

for mitochondrial support try ubiqunol acetate (more bioavailable Coq10) riboflavin high dose @400mg.

i have looked into this stuff alot unfortunately the body works to achieve homestasis so everything will Stop working eventually.

where its really atvis altering the epigenome to control transport of substances into the brain etc, however we are at least 5 years away from anyone doing any research on that.

also major issue companies dont actually ensure their compounds have doses stated. unless its pharma or you synthetise it yourself you never know.

Nice, will check them out!

make sure you have an aromatase inhibitor
Yup! Got one on hand ready to drop in case the nipples ever start feeling spicy ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
what happens when you listen to 1 second of joe rogan

Whose alt is this?

W THREAD
The Rock Clapping GIF

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

Intrigued

Users who are viewing this thread

Back