Brett Maverick (700k subs & lurks PSL) takes Prozac to cope with Anxiety/Depression

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken

he's been probably lurking here during his downtime considering he used to lurk lookism in the past self-admittedly

reveal yourself :what:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2933, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Imagine winning the genetic lottery and still feeling depressed

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Rasputin, Lolcel and 28 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Steph4gr, Cleftcel, Deleted member 1464 and 8 others
Yeah, I noticed a lot of people feel down nowadays. Do you know what do they all have in common? A dick. I've never met a girl that wasn't happy as fuck with their life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Lolcel, Hades and 12 others
High IQ trait

its a disease
Where is the proof high IQ causes mental health issues? I think you just need an ounce of self awareness and you are blackpilled on how we’re all slaves to society, doesn’t take a high IQ though

• +1
Reactions: syke and TheMewingBBC
High IQ trait

its a disease

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Petsmart, RichardSpencel and 4 others
He needs to be blackpilled. For he is a genetically superior male (as long as he as above average cock), being blackpilled and him realizing how blessed he is, he won’t need the meds anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Mayorga and Deleted member 3990
He needs to be blackpilled. For he is a genetically superior male (as long as he as above average cock), being blackpilled and him realizing how blessed he is, he won’t need the meds anymore.
What he needs is testosterone to lower his IQ

Yeah, I noticed a lot of people feel down nowadays. Do you know what do they all have in common? A dick. I've never met a girl that wasn't happy as fuck with their life
You must get out alot

Record number of women on SSRI's

Mental health is at an all-time low with women as they have no true identities in today's society.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, LordNorwood, Dogs and 2 others
hes already blackpilled. he browsed lookism even before you and he constantly makes indirect references and uses the male models PSL sites use. idk if hes been browsing recently, but considering he said he was taking time off and just chilling at his parents id assume he's been lurking here on this forum jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, middayshowers, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
What genetic lottery?

he isn’t tall

not that good looking

dogshit frame

Aspire fake voice
Most people would rather be him than ANY Indian in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, oldcell, Deleted member 3123 and 3 others
Thumbnail looks like a country music vid / 10

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and OOGABOOGA
fucking loser imagine having 600k+ youtube subs and getting less than 80k views per video guy doesn't even psot products on his instagram hes retarded if he isn't making money which he isnt lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
its because of his nct

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 1100
Most people would rather be him than ANY Indian in the world
Of course

doesnt mean he won the genetic loterry

He could have been a 7ft big framed 8 psl guy

that is genetic lottery

lottery is like 1 in a millionaire least up to even 1 in 300 million like the EU or USA lottery
its because of his nct
Genetic lottery

hes already blackpilled. he browsed lookism even before you and he constantly makes indirect references and uses the male models PSL sites use. idk if hes been browsing recently, but considering he said he was taking time off and just chilling at his parents id assume he's been lurking here on this forum jfl
idk, i find it hard to believe that people can be depressed “just because”. depression is caused by environmental things, like if he was made fun of having a small dick, that’s something that you can’t cope with. if you can’t cope with something, you will develop depression, imo.

theory: that’s why girls get “weirded out” when you say u have depression. either way, it’s a turn off because you either have it genetically or something in your life is so bad (that’s unfixable) that you are depressed (like small dick, ugly, short, balding).

depression can also come from having a void in your mind, which would stem from childhood. maybe he was given everything as a child and had to work for nothing, i really don’t know. point is, depression isn’t something that you just “get”. it’s caused by something. unless you legitimately have fucked up brain chemistry, it’s fixable.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and RAITEIII

rule of thumb divide the highnumber fo rincome by 2, he smaking fucking 50k a year from youtube and probably 50k at most from selling ads in the vids IF HE HAS ANY hes fucking retarded trash lmao, dude is legi tmodeling, near 700k youtube subs, over 120k instasubs and hes probably making about 250k a year max, closer to 150k tbh imo

life is brutal, small business owners mogging this simp

You know its over when even 6PSL+ chads have depression and 3PSL chicks have happy life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Chadfromjungle and Deleted member 1680
i think he has no purpose or content or goals w/e

he can't do what the ethnic jose zuniga does

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2846 and Chadelite
He is baiting normies, chads cant have depression, he probably wants normies to feel sorry and donate him money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6512, rockndogs and 8 others
i think he has no purpose or content or goals w/e

he can't do what the ethnic jose zuniga does
IKR

the ethnic guy has bigger appeal cuz all the man let ethnics watch him even tho he is gl

he is the ethnic but taller version of alpha m
He is baiting normies, chads cant have depression, he probably wants normies to feel sorry and donate him money
”Oh and btw, my paypal is in the description below”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and TheMewingBBC
Probably just milking the views since he's running out of ideas for his channel

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Alt Number 3, RAITEIII and 1 other person
a truly sociopathic move would be to do this video so others can relate to him and keep watching/start watching his content more because they would feel connected (bc the viewer and him would have “depression”)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You must get out alot

Record number of women on SSRI's

Mental health is at an all-time low with women as they have no true identities in today's society.
Maybe older woman.But girls my age (around 20 years old) are all happy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
its funny cuz jose zuniga browses this site too 100% sure of it

when i made that mere-exposure and illusoriy truth effect thread, he made a video on it a week later while he never made a video on it before. can obviously be accindetal, but very weird accident then

they browse this site to learn about blackpill to use to create bluepill content that targets blackpilled insecurities off bluepilled normies to make money to cope with their blackpilled mindset

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, LowTierNormie, Alt Number 3 and 9 others
I wish I looked like him tbh.

Ive been depressed since I was 10 years old and I never took any pills

he sounds like a big, fat, pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Vitruvian, Mewcel and 7 others
its well known fact im his alt +

when i made that mere-exposure and illusoriy truth effect thread, he made a video on it a week later while he never made a video on it before. can obviously be accindetal, but very weird accident then

they browse this site to learn about blackpill to use to create bluepill content that targets blackpilled insecurities to make money to cope with their blackpilled mindset
not a word

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rockndogs, Zeta ascended, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Why are people in this thread surprised? Everyone these days is heavily depressed. Man or woman. Incel or chad.

Society is going down a path of narcissism and hedonism, people actually having meaning in their lives is becoming increasingly rare. The family unit is all but destroyed. Theres also other factors like the fucked job market and people living paycheck to paycheck.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, oldcell, Eduardo DOV and 5 others
He is high IQ and cant connect with normies

Used to lurk lookism.net and was spotted at RSD PUA event.

Only high IQ people dig deep into the blackpill
Why are people in this thread surprised? Everyone these days is heavily depressed. Man or woman. Incel or chad.

Society is going down a path of narcissism and hedonism, people actually having meaning in their lives is becoming increasingly rare. The family unit is all but destroyed. Theres also other factors like the fucked job market and people living paycheck to paycheck.
Everyone for himself yep

Society treats people superficially like garbage the ones that are not good looking or successful and people cope with paying it back and being the same
442.jpg

:sick:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Ritalincel

they browse this site to learn about blackpill to use to create bluepill content that targets blackpilled insecurities off bluepilled normies to make money to cope with their blackpilled mindset
they do it to expose normies for their money. i can guarantee you theyre high iq sociopaths. they are simply exploiting their bluepilled viewers because they know they’re gl and have better lives and the normies will never have that. it’s what govt and the elite do to us, just on a larger scale.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, RAITEIII, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
JFL, how can you get depression if it's not from balding?! Low T af tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Butthurt Dweller, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
JFL, how can you get depression if it's not from balding?! Low T af tbh
actually hes probably on fin cuz hes norwooding and he made a video on fin too

inb4 fin gave him depression

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Zeta ascended, IWantToMax and 1 other person

who even is brett tbh. like what is the main premise of his vids? male improvement?

it gave @KEy21 low libido, I wouldn't be surprised, if I'm not mistaken fin shuts down all your DHT, not only the DHT that goes to your scalp, maybe he wasn't even losing hair from the DHT and he just lowered it even more :lul:

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
who even is brett tbh. like what is the main premise of his vids? male improvement?

this is one of his more BP related videos

he tried to make it as normie as possible

1575490845168.png

Attachments

• 1575490845168.png
    1575490845168.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 17
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Honestly I hope he kills himself.

cHaD'S LiFE iS pErFEcT yOU cAn'T bE dEPreSseD whEN YoU'Re gOOdLooKinG

reminder that Muggy Mike from Love Island roped earlier this year.

I just posted this video in another thread but here it is again. It explains a lot of what’s wrong with society now. He’s depressed bc he works alone and has nothing to believe in so he’s just a lone dude floating through life. Probably not different from many of us, people are just nicer and more willing to fuck him. Not all that different.

He needs to lock down a young looksmatch and start makin some chad babies then he’ll be happy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Of course he’s depressed. He’s a public figure who is blackpilled who’s LIFE is making videos for BLUEPILLED NORMIES. He’s stuck between 2 different realities (trying to blackpill/redpill people and being surrounded by bluepilled NPC’s).

He’s in a limbo with his life, stuck between two sides, going back and forth, trying to be as PC as possible with blackpill content and he’s at the mercy of the most PC media outlet (Youtube). So, yeah, from the outside his life seems great, but what he’s doing with his life is quite a shitty situation.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel