Brett Maverick (700k subs & lurks PSL) takes Prozac to cope with Anxiety/Depression

Of course he’s depressed. He’s a public figure who is blackpilled who’s LIFE is making videos for BLUEPILLED NORMIES. He’s stuck between 2 different realities (trying to blackpill/redpill people and being surrounded by bluepilled NPC’s).

He’s in a limbo with his life, stuck between two sides, going back and forth, trying to be as PC as possible with blackpill content and he’s at the mercy of the most PC media outlet (Youtube). So, yeah, from the outside his life seems great, but what he’s doing with his life is quite a shitty situation.

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk, LordNorwood, Dogs and 1 other person
He's nerdic what do you expect?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewcel
You must get out alot

Record number of women on SSRI's

Mental health is at an all-time low with women as they have no true identities in today's society.
It's because they fall for the feminism meme

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Imagine winning the genetic lottery and still feeling depressed
I can’t find the link but I watched a video of gandy talking about his depression. Jfl if he ever was depressed

You must get out alot

Record number of women on SSRI's

Mental health is at an all-time low with women as they have no true identities in today's society.
This
Men and women are meant to work synergistically, what is bad for one is ultimately bad for the other, but people easily lose sight of that and think that the sexes are somehow in some cosmic competition

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Where is the proof high IQ causes mental health issues? I think you just need an ounce of self awareness and you are blackpilled on how we’re all slaves to society, doesn’t take a high IQ though
Don't wanna make bold assumptions but I'm sure the proof is somewhere there. You suggested it yourself btw

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
idk, i find it hard to believe that people can be depressed “just because”. depression is caused by environmental things, like if he was made fun of having a small dick, that’s something that you can’t cope with. if you can’t cope with something, you will develop depression, imo.

theory: that’s why girls get “weirded out” when you say u have depression. either way, it’s a turn off because you either have it genetically or something in your life is so bad (that’s unfixable) that you are depressed (like small dick, ugly, short, balding).

depression can also come from having a void in your mind, which would stem from childhood. maybe he was given everything as a child and had to work for nothing, i really don’t know. point is, depression isn’t something that you just “get”. it’s caused by something. unless you legitimately have fucked up brain chemistry, it’s fixable.
There are an infinite amount of things to be sad about tbh, life fucking sucks, it just doesn't suck equally is all

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Well if they're depressed with their lives then if they were me theyd have blown their brains out long ago

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Mewcel and Butthurt Dweller
i never understood how someone like brett could be depressed until i had an MDMA comedown and i realised that being happy is literally all to do with your neurotransmitters. not enough serotonin/dopamine = legitimately impossible to be happy. it doesn't matter how good your life is objectively.
good point. brain chemistry = everything

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
i would be depressed if i was him too. he's over 23. Automatic meaningless life.

oh yeah i just watched the video and he said it happened after getting fucked up at a music festival. he likely had way too many drugs and completely fried his neurotransmitters. i guess i was spot on. RIP brett.
that has to be most privileged way to get depression holy fuck im caging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, onnysk, RAITEIII and 2 others
oh yeah i just watched the video and he said it happened after getting fucked up at a music festival. he likely had way too many drugs and completely fried his neurotransmitters. i guess i was spot on. RIP brett.
Way too many drugs and way too many stacies for him to ever have that experience again. He peaked.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Way too many drugs and way too many stacies for him to ever have that experience again. He peaked.
it’s hard for me to feel bad for him. it’s almost like he lacks introspection because he’s a NARCISSIST

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Mewcel
You know its over when even 6PSL+ chads have depression and 3PSL chicks have happy life.

I take my mom to therapy because she is old and delusional

In the waiting room last month I saw two young chads. One 6'1 psl 5.5 white kid who looked 17-18

Other 6'3 light brown haired good looking jock. Looked 20

Both look depressed as fuck.

take the black pill and your life would be perfectly happy

Oh my god 😢 😢 😢 Chad is depressed? Ohh baby please dont be sad Chad! I can suck your dick to make you feel better ;);) Do you want a hug or a kiss? Should I buy you something Chad? Please dont be sad life is beautiful.

Meanwhile same thing but with average looking or below average looking male:
Depressed? Be a man and get over it! Ewww look at his sad face, kill yourself! :sick::sick:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, Vitruvian, Mewcel and 2 others
Oh my god 😢 😢 😢 Chad is depressed? Ohh baby please dont be sad Chad! I can suck your dick to make you feel better ;);) Do you want a hug or a kiss? Should I buy you something Chad? Please dont be sad life is beautiful.

Meanwhile same thing but with average looking or below average looking male:
Depressed? Be a man and get over it! Ewww look at his sad face, kill yourself! :sick::sick:
he got depressed because he took too many drugs at music fests and fucked his serotonin levels up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Mewcel
he got depressed because he took too many drugs at music fests and fucked his serotonin levels up
JFL at him and his bluepilled videos with product placements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
possible dicklet? cant think of anything else that could cause a Chad to be depressed in spite of his good looks and fun life

It's a burden being a Chad

possible dicklet? cant think of anything else that could cause a Chad to be depressed in spite of his good looks and fun life
took too many drugs at music fests and fried his brain

• So Sad
Reactions: Cleftcel

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
JFL @the green screen

He is not a true Chad.

To be a true Chad you need looks and good brain chemistry. That's why some of you on here will ascend looks wise but will never be happy because of poor brain chemistry.

I just find it impossible to feel sorry for this guy or sympathise with him, or anyone good looking. I know good looking people are not infallible and depression can be universal, but I still just think: 'Fuck you' for all the luck and opportunities he'll get just by growing up GL. It's not fair.