Bro do niggas in city nightclubs really struggle?

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I went out in the city to show this foid around it at night last and i got a lot of iois just by being muscular, tanned, tall and dripmaxxed. Like if i walked past foids i would legit see them stare at my face like so obvious even girls with boyfriends did it. Had a few legit turn and look at me as well.

I don't get how you'd struggle in a city there's drunk uni sluts everywhere literally just wear drip like a chain, watch and designer and you'd have to be subhuman not to slay.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, socialcel, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Bro just get on roids, tan, wear all drip and unless your subhuman ain't no way you wouldn't slay like tf nigga?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Ricky212
not going to work if you are short ethnic framelet retard faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, kenkishh and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 39692
what u said happens to me too but i stopped counting eye contact as ioi ngl

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
If you are 5”10 plus and not roiding you are a lost cause

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and WishIwasChico
i am ethnic but not short nor a framelet stupid nigger
if curry it's over bro, all curries i saw last night were not with women at all but in groups trying to hit the clubs to slay jfl

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 39692 and distance decay
clubbing is dead

If you are 5”10 plus and not roiding you are a lost cause
100% if you're tall roiding is a must as it's a multiplier. Roiding at 5'6/7 however is negative as it just looks meme worthy

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Ricky212
if curry it's over bro, all curries i saw last night were not with women at all but in groups trying to hit the clubs to slay jfl
Lmao I always see this. Niggas think they gonna get some play in a group of 15

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and WishIwasChico
not curry but mena, some women love them and think they are rich and exotic so i might fraud with some watches chains and contacts easy slay

Lmao I always see this. Niggas think they gonna get some play in a group of 15
ye there was a bunch of curries when i was walking and one kept looking at the girl i was with it was funny tbh.

But i was laughing inside cause you already knew them niggas were going home in a taxi alone at 4am that night. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
  • JFL
how many girls have u fucked from pulling from a club op?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, kebab, Deleted member 39692 and 2 others
Brag thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, kebab, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
how many girls have u fucked from pulling from a club op?
I've never been to a city club before and the last time i went to a 'club' properly was when i was looksminned at 130lbs at 6'1 and used to wear awful clothes bro. I also only went out in my rural area which isn't even a club and has max 100 people in there and most girls come with guys they already know as it's really clicky still slayed 4/8 times i went there.
I went alone like 4 of them times making it even harder as it wasn't populated so everyone knew i was alone. This was all when i was invisible on tinder too.
Still managed to fuck 2 htbs and 2 mtbs tho jfl idek how looking back. I was looksminned hard.

So ye if i can slay in a legit impossible mode when looksminned 130lb 6'1 twink like that how tf now i'm ascended could i not slay in a place full of thousands of drunk uni sluts?

I've never actually been to a proper nightclub tho.

I'm like 99% sure i could slay first time in a uni city now quite easy

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
The only time i went out in a place that was busy was on holiday and fucked a dutch stacylite that approached me and had a 3some with two danish girls LOL. This was when 18 and i mog my old self so hard.

So ye like i'm really confident tbh i could slay well in a busy uni city ngl. Never been to an actual nightclub tho i'm gonna go soon just to see.

• JFL
Chad ramblings not a molecule

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and WishIwasChico
tales from lahore

• Hmm...
That don’t mean shit retard I get that all the time in public eye contact and head turns don’t count as anything ,all that matters is approaches

• JFL
100% if you're tall roiding is a must as it's a multiplier. Roiding at 5'6/7 however is negative as it just looks meme worthy
Nah im not gonna roid thanks tho bud

• +1
>Talks about how easy slaying in a city club is
>Never slayed in a city club
>Only been to a venue that was busy once in his life
>In said venue he got approached by a Dutch Staceylite who he slayed and also slayed two Danish girls in a threesome while 18 years old and looksminned

Delivers these stories in the most narcy, unlikeable manner possible talking down on people who dont achieve such results

Predicted response
"If you cant have threeseomes you must be subhuman, like tf nigga?"

• +1
Reactions: nofap
>Talks about how easy slaying in a city club is
>Never slayed in a city club
True tbh and wasn’t trying to talk people down just never been to one but they seem easy but probs aren’t tbh

Bro just get on roids, tan, wear all drip and unless your subhuman ain't no way you wouldn't slay like tf nigga?
yes bro, just do roids to get the iois from the most basic sluts in some stanky ass club.

totally not unreasonable standards

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and WishIwasChico
what u said happens to me too but i stopped counting eye contact as ioi ngl
Ignoring eye contact is just a natural part of both recognising the blackpill and that women's standards are up