Suifuel observations out in major uk city

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So basically I ended up showing this girl I met yesterday round this city she’d never been to which is like an hour from where I live.

Ive never been to this city on a Friday night before or at night tbh but oh my days major suifuel:

FOGGERS everywhere. I saw legit so many stacylite prime 18 year olds and guess who they was with every time??

Scrawny white mtns or overweight mtns. I’m not joking and the girls were legit so pretty. Like great asses/body and really good faces and the guys were scrawny or overweight with no drip.

I’m 6’1 and heightmogged like 90% of guys.

Didn’t really see any gymmaxed guys at all. Nearly all guys were scrawny or overweight.

Saw nearly every hot girl with a mtn. I even saw a few ltn like looked like stereotypical nerd with htbs.

Really opened my eyes up tbh to a lot of things.

1. Tinder is a meme.
2. The average guy does not appear to be strugggling at all in fact it seems the opposite if NT.
3. Being 6’1 in a uk major city will height mog most guys.
4. Gymmaxing is not common it seems as I saw hardly any gymmaxed men
5. No guys had drip or were dripmaxxed most wore just a basic T-shirt and jeans.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fxckz, urukhaiascension, pneumocystosis and 9 others
Honestly from last night I genuinely think for 99% of people here it’s just their Ntness and lack of exposure to hot girls via social circle.

I saw legit ltn like 5’8 overweight scruffy beard with legit foggers bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, urukhaiascension, LordSergiXX63 and 2 others
Also my observations from last night it appears that 95% hot girls are not on tinder and the majority of girls that are of bottom of the barrel.

Most of the girls I see on tinder would get destroyed by nearly all the girls I saw yesterday out lookswise

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: urukhaiascension, LordSergiXX63 and EuroAscendCoper
average brit girl is like 3 psl

• +1
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper
I was about to say dnr until I saw your name

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and WishIwasChico
betabuxxers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: urukhaiascension, Ricky212, EuroAscendCoper and 2 others
So basically I ended up showing this girl I met yesterday round this city she’d never been to which is like an hour from where I live.

Ive never been to this city on a Friday night before or at night tbh but oh my days major suifuel:

FOGGERS everywhere. I saw legit so many stacylite prime 18 year olds and guess who they was with every time??

Scrawny white mtns or overweight mtns. I’m not joking and the girls were legit so pretty. Like great asses/body and really good faces and the guys were scrawny or overweight with no drip.

Didn’t really see any gymmaxed guys at all. Nearly all guys were scrawny or overweight.

Saw nearly every hot girl with a mtn. I even saw a few ltn like looked like stereotypical nerd with htbs.

1. Tinder is a meme.
2. The average guy does not appear to be strugggling at all in fact it seems the opposite if NT.
5. No guys had drip or were dripmaxxed most wore just a basic T-shirt and jeans.
U won't see anyone natty gymmaxed irl unless massive frame
People probably thought U were dyel. Anyone who isn't a giga frame mogger or borderline roided looking looks dyel in a shirt

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I can confirm

1. Tinder is a meme.
Typical 2 deadliest sins on this site

1) Underating normie males
2) Overating average white females

You're a cool guy but I find your observations impossible to believe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Whist and WishIwasChico
U won't see anyone natty gymmaxed irl unless massive frame
People probably thought U were dyel. Anyone who isn't a giga frame mogger or borderline roided looking looks dyel in a shirt
I was wearing a T-shirt and I’m on high test so my delts are rounded af right and were ripping through my T-shirt as were my arms and chest. I don’t think I looked dyel last night

Typical .org user doing the 2 deadliest sins on this site

I don’t over rate females tho? Look at my recent posts rating girls? I rate most girls ltbs? And the guys were mtn if they was higher I would say? I’m usually quite lenient with guys more than girls tbh.

These girls were very very pretty and way above average like it wasn’t even close but c
Keep coping and the guys were just mtn. Scrawny, around 5’9/5’10 and no striking features at all

Typical 2 deadliest sins on this site

You're a cool guy but I find your observations impossible to believe.
Go out in a major city in the UK bhai and you will see for yourself jfl

I don’t over rate females tho? Look at my recent posts rating girls? I rate most girls ltbs? And the guys were mtn if they was higher I would say? I’m usually quite lenient with guys more than girls tbh.

These girls were very very pretty and way above average like it wasn’t even close but c
Keep coping and the guys were just mtn. Scrawny, around 5’9/5’10 and no striking features at all
Major city you say?

Either you got your ratings wrong or it could be a simple case of betabux / emotional tampon thing.

Doesn't mean those guys are slaying.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, EuroAscendCoper and WishIwasChico
I want a girl and have sex with her loose pussy. Looksmax says I'm Mediterranean MTN (rated by Indians).

Also nearly all ethnics I saw were in groups with other ethnics or were with girls that were ethnics also.

I saw no white girls with ethnics.

Ethnic tax appears to be quite hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
Most of the guys were young and 18-21 deffo not beta buxxers.
Beta-buxxing in a really young age is the worst meme I've ever seen, quite honestly.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Major city you say?

Either you got your ratings wrong or it could be a simple case of betabux / emotional tampon thing.

Doesn't mean those guys are slaying.
Bro most guys aren’t incel or will ever know what psl means etc and most guys are mtn.

Most guys go to uni have a social life and are social they go out a lot and meet hot girls and rizz them and are fun and then they end up fucking a few and ltring one.

Most guys don’t rot and struggle tbh. Only autists do

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Brus Wane
Beta-buxxing in a really young age is the worst meme I've ever seen, quite honestly.
He’s coping too hard none of them were betabuxxers but most likely bro uni students who met these girls through ntness

• +1
True. British women are meant for BBC, however.
All the guys with white foggers girls were white all ethnics or blacks were with groups of guys on the ‘pull’ or with a girl that was black or ethnic

• Woah

1. Tinder is a meme.
Fr

Attachments

• 20240217_133949.jpg
    20240217_133949.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
All the guys with white foggers girls were white all ethnics or blacks were with groups of guys on the ‘pull’ or with a girl that was black or ethnic
It's quite different here in mainland Europe. Not only black guys, but also Arab men are coupled with white 'wahhmen'. White guys, not so much unless you're high-tier normie or 'be her first' theory.

• +1
Being ethnic is a death sentence tho it seems especially if curry or similar pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and mayo mogger
Water. Basically just be white with social media presence. What about the ethnics and blacks? @WishIwasChico

• +1
Water. Basically just be white with social media presence. What about the ethnics and blacks? @WishIwasChico
All ethnics were in groups trying to ‘pull’ going to the clubs none were with females.

Ethnic tax is legit. All the foggers were with white mtns

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Yes but do you think that city had modern developed city culture?

What city

• JFL

1. Tinder is a meme.
Ur not entirely wrong. As a 19 year old living in a college town I see a lot of this, but I also see slayers on the daily.

All ethnics were in groups trying to ‘pull’ going to the clubs none were with females.

Ethnic tax is legit. All the foggers were with white mtns
lol can lokey relate. Usually ethnic people do stay together

• +1

1. Tinder is a meme.
Weird for you to say all this but good read. I’ve noticed that too

I live in a super Hispanic area of the US and there’s way too many hot girls compared to hot guys. Meaning you see couples where the girl mogs the guy by a lot basically every day

The fucking demand can’t keep up with the supply JFL. So girls have to settle

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Xangsane

I live in a super Hispanic area of the US and there’s way too many hot girls compared to hot guys. Meaning you see couples where the girl mogs the guy by a lot basically every day

1. Tinder is a meme.
I mean this also shows how suilfuel it can be to be an incel man

You’re rotting in your room while some subhuman is fucking a stacylite a couple of miles away

• +1
I mean this also shows how suilfuel it can be to be an incel man

You’re rotting in your room while some subhuman is fucking a stacylite a couple of miles away
Ye I agree it’s even more suifuel when you realise NT is almost everything

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63

Ye and girls are the more attractive sex anyways so makes sense

• +1
Ye and girls are the more attractive sex anyways so makes sense
Only on tinder bro is the guy more attractive irl tho always the girl is hotter or it will never work @LordSergiXX63 of course there are exceptions..

• +1
Tales from the ward

Ye I agree it’s even more suifuel when you realise NT is almost everything
high trust pill!?!? always told people that high trust might mog all, i was pushing ltn years ago but i was still high trust and got asked out like 4 times and approached way more than that, same as my brother

Only on tinder bro is the guy more attractive irl tho always the girl is hotter or it will never work @LordSergiXX63 of course there are exceptions..
Hmm advice from a true slayer👍

• +1
Hmm advice from a true slayer👍
All betabux. The only thing that matters Is having High like count on tinder and Instagram. If you know She wouldn't be with you without Money and providing involved Is worthless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and LordSergiXX63