Is tinder dead in the Uk

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
In my location there was max like 25 people in the bar and out of them like 15 were girls and some were with guys already.

I still managed to make out with a girl all night and have her approach me. She was telling me all night how hot I was.

Imagine how well I’d do in a uni city full of hundred of drunk sluts.

Tinder is a meme. just go to a club that’s busy in a uni city and you will duck easy in the UK

• JFL
Reactions: terrygoldern
In my location there was max like 25 people in the bar and out of them like 15 were girls and some were with guys already.

I still managed to make out with a girl all night and have her approach me. She was telling me all night how hot I was.

Imagine how well I’d do in a uni city full of hundred of drunk sluts.

Tinder is a meme. just go to a club that’s busy in a uni city and you will duck easy in the UK
It's not dead. I thought it's dead until I ran an experiment with Okan Serbes. Then I realised they're all just waiting to swipe on gigachad and not ugly shitniks like myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Luffymaxxing
UK average male is 2-2.5 PSL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and Luffymaxxing
UK average male is 2-2.5 PSL
Is smoking weed non-nt? I see everyone here saying being non-nt guarantees you wont get laid but there are some symptoms of autism women like, especially if you are a social autistic person and not one of those that flaps their hands ykwim

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel