Home now: club report

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So basically I live in shithole and no peopel go out.

So me and my cousin are in this bar right and I was getting a few iois.

Anyways, my cousin tried to get with this girl and she dancing with him.

Then I dance sort of nearby awkward af as I didn’t drink just water as I’m driving. Anyways, this other girl who is hot af goes ‘I want you to come to the ‘x’ club with me’

And I’m like ‘I’m going home I rhink’

And then she’s like ‘I want you to come’ so anyways I’m like oh ye and then her friend goes ‘she’s single’ and pushes us together.

Anyways we go the club and my friend gets rejected by her friend so leaves and it’s just me and her. We spent like 2 hours dancing together and making out hard.

Didn’t slay tho as she had her slut guard up due to friends. But I gave them a lift home as they live super close to me aha, so that was fun.

There was no one out. In this bar there was max like 20 girls. And in the club it was actually dead like literally 8 people in there jfl where I live is a meme.

Imagine how well I would do in a city club bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike141, UZB_Strebl, Manletmachine and 8 others
I got her number I think there is a 90% chance I can fuck her tomorrow

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, TechnoBoss and JawMogger
@6ft4 thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Clown Show, Akhi and 1 other person
Could have also said that you won the lottery and saw a honest israeli the same night, wouldn't have given any less credibility to the story.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Toth's thot, Manletmachine and 2 others
Had a better day than me, I just wandered downtown la and people didn't even look at me LOL. It's ogre.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Ricky212 and Gilbert_Durandal
Had a better day than me, I just wandered downtown la and people didn't even look at me LOL. It's ogre.
i wish i lived in LA fuck off youre insanely lucky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Ricky212 and WishIwasChico

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and WishIwasChico
i wish i lived in LA fuck off youre insanely lucky
yea i guess it's nice if you have a fuckton of money n shut, but i think I'm gonna hold off going to la every week n shut. Need to conserve and make my money grow n shut.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, WishIwasChico and Akhi
i would be happy to even feel the touch of a woman

Mission success bro tbh there was like max 15 women in the bar and no one was even in the only club like legit 9 people it was empty. I live in a really quiet place. To slay with these odds is lifefuel.

Imagine how well I would slay in a uni city with hundreds of drunk sluts?

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I saw this at the club yesterday he was like 5'0
IMG 20240309 020849
IMG 20240309 022320

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Manletmachine, forevergymcelling and 3 others
Crazy bro, why didn’t you take girls from him and mog him?
I should of me and my friend were like the tallest there. There was some fat guy with dreads getting a full on lap dance too

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I should have me and my friend were like the tallest there. There was some fat guy with dreads getting a full on lap dance too
Water:

Tales of northern council estates

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and WishIwasChico
Looks 5'4.
The camera's position says you 5'8 tho
Nah I had to lower the camera quite a bit to take that pic I remember people were looking at me weird. There was an older guy jealous of my height though. He was like "you can't be younger and taller than me"

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and WishIwasChico
Nah I had to lower the camera quite a bit to take that pic I remember people were looking at me weird. There was an older guy jealous of my height though. He was like "you can't be younger and taller than me"
Jfl Mirin.
Did the midget hit tho? Or was he rejected

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 48689
Why are you wasting so much time in a loud, pointless, slave environments jestermaxxing for drunk sluts who can't remember what they were doing 5 mins ago, who will 99% flake on you the next day, when you can just order sluts from tinder from the comfort of your own home, if you are gl that is?

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and WishIwasChico
Why are you wasting so much time in a loud, pointless, slave environments jestermaxxing for drunk sluts who can't remember what they were doing 5 mins ago, who will 99% flake on you the next day, when you can just order sluts from tinder from the comfort of your own home, if you are gl that is?
No good enough for tinder now bro it’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show
I didn’t jestermax either she approached me and we just danced and kissed jfl then she took my number.

I gave them a lift to her and her friends cause they like 4 mins away from me.

I don’t think I jestermax for her at all, I didn’t buy her drinks or anything and she was the one calling me hot etc.

Jfl Mirin.
Did the midget hit tho? Or was he rejected
He was dancing intimately with 2 girls I think he could've hit. There was another curry midget talking to some girl and it looked like she wasn't enjoying it so dragged him over and forced him to dance with us

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, WishIwasChico and PseduoAryan
sounds like my hometown jfl slim pickings indeed

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and WishIwasChico
So basically I live in shithole and no peopel go out.

So me and my cousin are in this bar right and I was getting a few iois.

Anyways, my cousin tried to get with this girl and she dancing with him.

Then I dance sort of nearby awkward af as I didn’t drink just water as I’m driving. Anyways, this other girl who is hot af goes ‘I want you to come to the ‘x’ club with me’

And I’m like ‘I’m going home I rhink’

And then she’s like ‘I want you to come’ so anyways I’m like oh ye and then her friend goes ‘she’s single’ and pushes us together.

Anyways we go the club and my friend gets rejected by her friend so leaves and it’s just me and her. We spent like 2 hours dancing together and making out hard.

Didn’t slay tho as she had her slut guard up due to friends. But I gave them a lift home as they live super close to me aha, so that was fun.

There was no one out. In this bar there was max like 20 girls. And in the club it was actually dead like literally 8 people in there jfl where I live is a meme.

Imagine how well I would do in a city club bro.
IMG 5702

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
IMG 20240309 020536

look at that eye contact

• JFL
Jfl found another currycel who was getting intimate with a girl
Rn image picker lib temp 5fc2d084 d133 4e17 b031 8c0284e4eaed

• JFL
My local nightclub is fucking hilarious, it's the lowest pedigree thing I've ever seen

The girls are pure trash but will fuck anyone

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, geezcel and WishIwasChico
yea yea

shut hte fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
small towns are always easier though ime. There is 0 competition, girls have low standards
where I live there was a lot of guys out, hardly any girls so there was like max 8 girls and like 30 guys and nearly all these girls know the guys through social circle making it impossible for a rotter like me to slay. So I think it’s good I managed to

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I should have me and my friend were like the tallest there. There was some fat guy with dreads getting a full on lap dance too
Height don’t mean shit I see manlet slayers all the time

Also @forevergymcelling the average the average guy looks like shit jfl most guys were scrawny af and just looked bad tbh.

I deffo mogged last night

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
where I live there was a lot of guys out, hardly any girls so there was like max 8 girls and like 30 guys and nearly all these girls know the guys through social circle making it impossible for a rotter like me to slay. So I think it’s good I managed to
Brutal ratio my brother is in a class full of girls but he doesn’t talk to any of them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
U said u live in London though

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Manletmachine
U said u live in London though
Bro if I lived there I would’ve never have found this site I get 99+ in an hour in London and have stacylite messaging me.

Here I get 99+ in like 5 days and ghosted by ltbs

Iv see your face wishiwaschico, it only exists in my memory but I have see it!

Also yeah why not slay via tinder