Most confusing date of my life it’s over

Didnt u get head at least

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Just take it by force bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger and WishIwasChico
She was ran thru as well she basically admitted she brings guys home from tinder and the club and I still couldn’t hit man that sucks

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I think foids just get horny af on their period. I lost my virginity to a girl on her period, we were making out at a party and she suddenly starts rubbing my dick so I return the favor, then she puts her hand in my pants so I do the same, it was the first time i touched a vagina so I didn't really think much of it till after she said "wait im on my period", at this point i was horny af so I just said "idc" and we went on with it.

I think its a shit test ngl

• +1
I think foids just get horny af on their period. I lost my virginity to a girl on her period, we were making out at a party and she suddenly starts rubbing my dick so I return the favor, then she puts her hand in my pants so I do the same, it was the first time i touched a vagina so I didn't really think much of it till after she said "wait im on my period", at this point i was horny af so I just said "idc" and we went on with it.

Over for me completely if it was

• +1
Reactions: cube

She wasn’t really grabbing my dick or anything tho tbh ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: cube
@socialcel

IMG 0223

• JFL
  • +1
So I meet this htb and go for drinks right.

We speak for like 3 hours and we are vibing very well. Anyways I drive her back to her place and she’s like ‘do you want to come in?’

And I’m like ‘ye go for it’

So we get into her room. She puts her leg over me in her bed. So we start kissing, then I take her top off and she’s getting into it. Anyways, I go to slide my hand down her pants and she’s goes ‘sorry I’m on my period I just remembered’

Wtf bro? Why would she invite me in etc just to do that?
She wanted the validation of you going into her home and being a horny boy for her panties, classic teehee moment i hate females with all my soul

• +1
You fed her ego, thats it bro she wasnt even horny bcs she might be a birth control bitch with fucked hormones so she just wanted that ego boost

• +1
havent finished reading the thread yet but probably overthinking. even if she doesn’t text you back straight away doesn’t mean she doesn’t like you. girls are insanely weird and complicated, add mental issues into that and there’s no rational, analytical approach that will help you understand their actions.

so its best not to and always just move on.

I wana know what happened after she said she was on her period. did you just get up and leave😂

• +1
In my head that’s a change of mind mid session :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy:

• +1
women love abusing and playing around with men like this

just like how chads like playing around with beckies and chads never commit to a becky

next time be smart

• +1
+ birth control hormone too, I completely forgot how much this would fuck a girls mind on top of actual mental problems. JFL at us tryna rationalise their actions

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and WishIwasChico
havent finished reading the thread yet but probably overthinking. even if she doesn’t text you back straight away doesn’t mean she doesn’t like you. girls are insanely weird and complicated, add mental issues into that and there’s no rational, analytical approach that will help you understand their actions.

so its best not to and always just move on.

I wana know what happened after she said she was on her period. did you just get up and leave😂
no I was nt about it and said it’s ok and she was dying for me to be upset you could tell. She was stuck up af tbh and ye she hasn’t texted back but I’m over it now tbh.

Over for me
Just what I’d take from it bro, I’ve heard of similar in the past and had similar in the past happen to me

It’s the automatic default a woman can use to excuse herself from a sexual encounter :feelswhy:

• +1
Just what I’d take from it bro, I’ve heard of similar in the past and had similar in the past happen to me

It’s the automatic default a woman can use to excuse herself from a sexual encounter :feelswhy:
Least I know others have had similar bro

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Least I know others have had similar bro
I had a foid go on a date w me in Tenerife over tinder

And I met up we was agreed we gna fuck and after I get to her apartment she says she’s on her period and only gives me head :feelswhy:

And same thing happened to my bro, his gf complained he’s always fucking her so she said she was continently on her period everytime he was round until it turned out to be cap :lul:

• +1
Lea
I had a foid go on a date w me in Tenerife over tinder

And I met up we was agreed we gna fuck and after I get to her apartment she says she’s on her period and only gives me head :feelswhy:

And same thing happened to my bro, his gf complained he’s always fucking her so she said she was continently on her period everytime he was round until it turned out to be cap :lul:
lesst You got head tho bro that ain’t even bad jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Lea

lesst You got head tho bro that ain’t even bad jfl
Jfl u didn’t even get mouth or hand? :feelswah:

Dude I was 17 there

I was 16 when I rejected a Stacey (I regret that hard )

When I was 18 had my first real relationship and it was shit bitch would only let me fuck her in missionary

I need to get laid properly this year so changing pheno time to become higher sex appeal :lul:

• +1
do u have tinder gold?

So I meet this htb and go for drinks right.

We speak for like 3 hours and we are vibing very well. Anyways I drive her back to her place and she’s like ‘do you want to come in?’

And I’m like ‘ye go for it’

So we get into her room. She puts her leg over me in her bed. So we start kissing, then I take her top off and she’s getting into it. Anyways, I go to slide my hand down her pants and she’s goes ‘sorry I’m on my period I just remembered’

Wtf bro? Why would she invite me in etc just to do that?
this happens all the time. they get horny on their period and they want you to fuck them anyways. so when they say it dont give up.

• +1
  • JFL
Anyone gonna give their thoughts or?
Just fuck femboys instead, they don’t get periods nor can they get pregnant, meaning you can cum raw in them

• JFL