Is tinder dead in UK?

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I have noticed and other UKcels here have also commented that the girls on Hinge are way way hotter. Like it’s night and day difference.

On tinder it appears to just be bots or really ugly girls whereas on hinge the girls are pretty/hot and are more likely to reply. On tinder rarely any hot girls and they never reply.

I think I’m the UK tinder is used by women as an attention app and not taken seriously here and all the foggers use hinge.

Whereas I’ve seen that in the US tinder is better than hinge.

I definitely think there’s cultural difference.

It makes sense tbh, Americans are more social/care free whereas brits are known for being more conservative so an app like hinge would fit the cultural norms of brits more than tinder and vice Versa.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 1ofcyberjunk and bobtheflowerpot
I think tinder is done. Any hot girl on tinder just gets 99+ in a few mins and it’s impossible to meet them because of this whereas on hinge likes are limited.

Tinder is done now in UK. Hinge is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member, 1ofcyberjunk and 1 other person
Both a joke

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
definitely its like nigger shit in uk

• +1
over for indianstravellingtocanadaandlondon.org

I have noticed and other UKcels here have also commented that the girls on Hinge are way way hotter. Like it’s night and day difference.

On tinder it appears to just be bots or really ugly girls whereas on hinge the girls are pretty/hot and are more likely to reply. On tinder rarely any hot girls and they never reply.

I think I’m the UK tinder is used by women as an attention app and not taken seriously here and all the foggers use hinge.

Whereas I’ve seen that in the US tinder is better than hinge.

I definitely think there’s cultural difference.

It makes sense tbh, Americans are more social/care free whereas brits are known for being more conservative so an app like hinge would fit the cultural norms of brits more than tinder and vice Versa.
I don’t use tinder and I don’t know why body who uses it anymore. It’s a dead zone for men even white guys Have said it sucks and they no longer have any intrest in it

hinge is better as it’s for sub chads and women who have been used by chad and have gotten fed up. Far less toxic place

• +1
I don’t use tinder and I don’t know why body who uses it anymore. It’s a dead zone for men even white guys Have said it sucks and they no longer have any intrest in it

hinge is better as it’s for sub chads and women who have been used by chad and have gotten fed up. Far less toxic place
Fact

hinge>tinder>bumble (uk)

• +1