bro I did cardio then instantly ate 24 McNuggets

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
what a joke of a life and will power. life has truly lost all meaning.

wish some random guy would come and stab me in the face rn so I don’t have to work tmr all bloated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, Trilogy, Deprived and 10 others
Same man . Ive done hardcore David goggins type grind training just to end up with more appetite and eat pizza

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Ryldoo IS COPING, Manletmachine and 3 others
Same man . Ive done hardcore David goggins type grind training just to end up with more appetite and eat pizza
it’s fine guys, as long as you are aware of your problem and work towards fixing it.

I eat slop and don’t even train.

Atleast you guys do something to deserve that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Ryldoo IS COPING, butterworld and 1 other person
while i cant even hit half of the daily calorie intake that i should be getting to gain some weight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Alt Number 3
while i cant even hit half of the daily calorie intake that i should be getting to gain some weight
Ideal

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
I ate a bunch of Nutella and peanut butter earlier. Not gonna eat for the rest of the day now

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Alt Number 3
Im maintaining/almost losing weight on a bulk
I’m thinking of getting weight loss pill meant for actual dogs to stay chiselled

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
I’m thinking of getting weight loss pill meant for actual dogs to stay chiselled
beong chiselled in the face is more ab bone tbh, and in the body u still need muscle..Unless you are close to being overweight

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I ate a bunch of Nutella and peanut butter earlier. Not gonna eat for the rest of the day now
I made peanut butter cookies and finished them so now I'll also not eat more today. It's almost impossible to have willpower not to eat treats when you have them readily available, so the only surefire way to eat healthy is to not have them at home.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
That is around a thousand calories. Less than a single meal for average height (6’ 2”) active white male. Absolutely nothing

Extremely low T behavior complaining about diet n calories

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
That is around a thousand calories. Less than a single meal for average height (6’ 2”) active white male. Absolutely nothing

Extremely low T behavior complaining about diet n calories
it’s about bloating retard

Who's gonna carry the boats now?!?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
That was always my routine:

I’d go ham at the gym and on the way back, I’d stop at the gas ststion and get a big bag of hot Cheetos, a snicker bar and a red bull

• JFL
try sugar free energy drinks, they negate all whole meals worth of hungriness and they taste good af

• Woah
wtf u fatass fat fuck

• JFL
The same thing happens to me, a whole day of fasting and training to get to the night and drink coca cola, someone stop this pain

• +1
The same thing happens to me, a whole day of fasting and training to get to the night and drink coca cola, someone stop this pain
Switch to Coke Zero and you should be good with only minor bloating.