Bro I need this girl out asap

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So I had that HQNP (she’s not HQNP complete opposite wtf) over who I fucked the other day and I’m not feeling it at all wtf do I do.

She stayed all last night, we watched a movie then fucked. I couldn’t really look at her during sex it was turning me off hard….
Then she woke me up for sex etc. I kept getting ED mainly cause I’m not attracted to her

she is not HQNP at all I was wrong. She does drugs etc. I need her out asap she wants to go out today and won’t leave.

She’s weird af and tbh I’m not attracted to her I was just horny. It’s over bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, 5'7 zoomer, Allornothing and 7 others
just be yourself and she will run away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Zonar, Saen and 12 others
So I had that HQNP (she’s not HQNP complete opposite wtf) over who I fucked the other day and I’m not feeling it at all wtf do I do.

She stayed all last night, we watched a movie then fucked. I couldn’t really look at her during sex it was turning me off hard….
Then she woke me up for sex etc. I kept getting ED mainly cause I’m not attracted to her

she is not HQNP at all I was wrong. She does drugs etc. I need her out asap she wants to go out today and won’t leave.

She’s weird af and tbh I’m not attracted to her I was just horny. It’s over bro.
I KNEW IT
TOLD YOU SHE WAS NOT
SHE HAS BPD PHENO

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, aspiringexcel, thereallegend and 2 others
Say you need to go somewhere and that she has to leave. Or have you already tried that

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I want to rope wtf

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
Borderline personality disorder
Typically e girl makeup or minimal makeup with alt fashion and nose ring
Most often white
Yes she is schizo

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, incelmogger and Xangsane
I don’t find her attractive

Sad Season 2 GIF by The Boys

• Hmm...
tell her you need to go out for a pack of smokes

Nah I am going for food as I am hungry so I will just take with me then drop her off home after

Don’t feel well either

Borderline personality disorder
Typically e girl makeup or minimal makeup with alt fashion and nose ring
Most often white
Ugly af i hate egirls

Nigga she had colored hair.

Like the bitch had red stripes in her hair and she had tattoos bro

She's a succubus

Told ya bhai, no such thing as "hqnp".

The world had to remind you that you will never marry a woman who hasn’t taken 100 dicks. Brutal.

Is she the one you made that thread about
:forcedsmile:

Unrelated, but do you ever go limp from fucking till you’re out of breath?

Nigga you gay!!

Hm worse w o makeup?

• +1
dispose of her

Just don't have a good personality while you're taking a shower and then she will stop being attracted to you

wtf

• JFL