Bro it’s over if you ascend still Amnesia warned us all and we never listened

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
It’s all good ascending past 18 but now what? You look good and have no friends, no social media, no nothing.

How you going to meet hot girls? Go to the club yourself and look a loser? Download instagram to have no followers and even if you mog hard most will think you’re a bot due to low followers etc.

You are fucked. If you ascend past 18. You will still rot and be alone, just you will look better.

Your live will be fucking mtbs off tinder to cope at your lonliness with you see nt normies you mog to andromeda banging those hot girls you will never have access to due to non nt and no social circle.

Over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, InnerVoid, socialcel and 23 others
@Amnesia was right about ascending later on. You are fucked and the abused dog in you will never leave you

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, MakinMogReturns, sub5c3l and 6 others
Cope
many users here showed us how changer their life after ascension

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, IndraBC, Luffymaxxing and 5 others
It’s all good ascending past 18 but now what? You look good and have no friends, no social media, no nothing.

How you going to meet hot girls? Go to the club yourself and look a loser? Download instagram to have no followers and even if you mog hard most will think you’re a bot due to low followers etc.

You are fucked. If you ascend past 18. You will still rot and be alone, just you will look better.

Your live will be fucking mtbs off tinder to cope at your lonliness with you see nt normies you mog to andromeda banging those hot girls you will never have access to due to non nt and no social circle.

Over.
did you lose virginity at a normal age or late?

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and WishIwasChico
yep by 18 the conclusion begins and by 20 you’re rotting the rest of your life out

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Sanguinius
Being a virign past 18 is common

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and vermillioncorefan
You have a bit longer than 18 to ascend tbh, you can still ascend in early twenties and catch the twilight of it.

Once late twenties hit everything you said is true, you’re irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Schizo Tappy, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
did you lose virginity at a normal age or late?
I lost it at 18 and only because I was on holiday so no girls knew I was non nt and rotter.

In my location all girls near me know I am a nobody so I can’t fuck any. If I didn’t go on holiday and slay I would’ve been incel till 21. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, borismonster and Xtra
You have a bit longer than 18 to ascend tbh, you can still ascend in early twenties and catch the twilight of it.

Once late twenties hit everything you said is true, you’re irrelevant
Cope. Once you leave uni and are working full time etc. if you don’t have a social circle etc it’s legit over for you. Your only hope is to move location and try and start again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, borismonster, LordSergiXX63 and 1 other person
Cope
many users here showed us how changer their life after ascension
It’s a shadow of the experience of being born a mogger or ascending in your teens

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, p0lishsubhuman and WishIwasChico
tbf i had never thought of slaying would rather be content with one just high quality girl so it wasn't too big of a problem for me

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Uni is pretty much the last chance at ascension unless you had a 1 in a million late puberty

Trying to gain status and friends post uni is a losing battle, especially if you’re sub HTN

Everyone already has a social circle and friends, they don’t want some loser to join who brings no value

The only exceptions are jobs where you travel and interact with different (young) people daily like club promoter. Those jobs don’t pay well so you’re fucking yourself over in regards to money if you go down that route

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 48689 and WishIwasChico
Over am 17 and khhv

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, watah, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Uni is pretty much the last chance at ascension unless you had a 1 in a million late puberty

Trying to gain status and friends post uni is a losing battle, especially if you’re sub HTN

Everyone already has a social circle and friends, they don’t want some loser to join who brings no value

The only exceptions are jobs where you travel and interact with different (young) people daily like club promoter. Those jobs don’t pay well so you’re fucking yourself over in regards to money if you go down that route
Facts bro.

I lost it at 18 and only because I was on holiday so no girls knew I was non nt and rotter.

In my location all girls near me know I am a nobody so I can’t fuck any. If I didn’t go on holiday and slay I would’ve been incel till 21. Brutal.
this really pisses me off, some normfags and girls get to fuck as young as 12-13 while this site is full of dogs like us who either lost it at 18-20 or never lost it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, Clown Show, Deleted member 48689 and 4 others
this really pisses me off, some normfags and girls get to fuck as young as 12-13 while this site is full of dogs like us who either lost it at 18-20 or never lost it
Yep

statuspill is still the most brutal. You can't beat it unless you start early.

thats enough for today.

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Schizo Tappy and WishIwasChico
im addicted to phenibut

treat your friends the same way you treat your family, girlfriends etc.

once u lose them theres no way back and its hard as fuck to meet new friends after highschool/college. the amount of friends i had who cucked us because they now had a new gf etc. is crazy. the girl leaves and they come crawl back

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Schizo Tappy, douche and 6 others

Over.
One of the most brutal pills of all: abused dog syndrome from years of cruel treatment from people before you hit puberty.

It's VERY hard to come back from this. You need years of positive reinforcement to even begin trying to live a normal life.

If you are an incel and you're 20+ there's no way the situation will get better for you. Your brain doesn't absorb info like a sponge like when you're a teenager. It's hard to rewire your brain (almost impossible imo) after 20.

You either develop like the other kids (have sex, date women, not be incel, etc etc) in your teenage years, or you just get left behind in your 20s.

Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
We need money or status as well rs it came to mind when i was thinking deep ab this

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and WishIwasChico
Idk I’m 18 and a virgin but I don’t really have abused dog syndrome I had a relatively normal childhood with friends and stuff I just never had sex, it’s hard for me to relate to giga nt people who lost their virginity young tho, they have entirely different life problems than I do. And think about life differently, maybe it’s partially because I’m blackpilled.

Over.

No wonder Ramirez went on a rampage

Amnesia is an old man that doesn't accept he's getting old, he wants to live like a teenager forever
By now he should have a family and wife and not be browsing Incel forums

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
making friends is a lot harder than slaying is.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Schizo Tappy, kanderior and 1 other person

Over.
Not everyone here is a loser like you

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
It is legit so over. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

yeah the fact that 90% of your social life as a young adult is determined in high school is one of the most depressing pills imo. You can kind of ascend in uni but it's hard, the gap between you and another 18-year-old who had normal teen years is already apparent and demoralizing

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Schizo Tappy and Pikabro
Amnesia is an old man that doesn't accept he's getting old, he wants to live like a teenager forever
By now he should have a family and wife and not be browsing Incel forums
I kind of get it tbh, that feeling that you missed out on enjoying your youth (and all the milestones during it) can really mess you up. Unless you're an actual oldcel I think it's worth trying making up for it.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Schizo Tappy and Pikabro
I kind of get it tbh, that feeling that you missed out on enjoying your youth (and all the milestones during it) can really mess you up. Unless you're an actual oldcel I think it's worth trying making up for it.
He had a good youth apparently. It's just tht he didn't get female attention

i went from repulsive to invisible :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: