BRO RICH PIANA WAS FUCKING RIGHT

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
So I was feeling emmasculated because I woke up with small sarm balls right

was really lookin at my dick and balls and my thoughts go to oh i wanna measure my cock because im remembering what Rich Piana said about AAS increasing dick measurement due to how much better ur pumps are (rad-140 allows for ridiculous pumps) and how he said your dick looks bigger anyway because of the small balls. I measured my dick last year at 8 inches and i know most dudes dicks stop growing ~16 so I was thinking oh maybe I got 8.1-8.2 with the added pump

I MEASURED 8.5 after searching try not to get a boner on youtube and watched some stupid ass kpop challenge shit for 15 seconds, probably could have squeezed out another .1- .2 inches if i watched somethin i liked for longer.

impressed by my cock transformation (that i really cant imagine puberty had much of anything to do with at my age), I took a dick pic, bro the small balls really make a difference, im not a faggot but holy fuck my cock looked so fucking sexy

Rich was fucking right. SMALL BALLS MAKE THE DICK LOOK BIGGER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and RapGod
didn't read but I agree Rich Piana was right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Chuck14, Deleted member 5634 and 6 others
I MEASURED 8.5 after searching try not to get a boner on youtube and watched some stupid ass kpop challenge shit for 15 seconds
coomer moment

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Deleted member 9446
He was always right, never wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446
didn't read but I agree Rich Piana was right
Your right i should probably put some type of faggot warning on this, had to report my results tho

So I was feeling emmasculated because I woke up with small sarm balls right

was really lookin at my dick and balls and my thoughts go to oh i wanna measure my cock because im remembering what Rich Piana said about AAS increasing dick measurement due to how much better ur pumps are (rad-140 allows for ridiculous pumps) and how he said your dick looks bigger anyway because of the small balls. I measured my dick last year at 8 inches and i know most dudes dicks stop growing ~16 so I was thinking oh maybe I got 8.1-8.2 with the added pump

I MEASURED 8.5 after searching try not to get a boner on youtube and watched some stupid ass kpop challenge shit for 15 seconds, probably could have squeezed out another .1- .2 inches if i watched somethin i liked for longer.

impressed by my cock transformation (that i really cant imagine puberty had much of anything to do with at my age), I took a dick pic, bro the small balls really make a difference, im not a faggot but holy fuck my cock looked so fucking sexy

Rich was fucking right. SMALL BALLS MAKE THE DICK LOOK BIGGER
no rich piana is fucking dead

no rich piana is fucking dead
Unrelated but how do I react with emojis im new and i only see the option to react with a like button i wanna react to this with that wide eye crying laughing face

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna and Deleted member 5145
OP:
giphy.gif

Is everyone here a chadlite 8 inch dick mentalcel virgin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 9446
Is everyone here a chadlite 8 inch dick mentalcel virgin?
Not a virgin, mentalcel 1000% tho. I stand to reason that everybody on this site is either subhuman or what u described

8 inches.......

Wait that makes perfect sense, I am on Chads.me after all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446
Measuring from the start of your scrotum does not count. Just like bone pressed doesn’t count.

keep coping you limp dick faggot

if you don't do arms on the 25th of August (day he died) every year, are u even a gymbro?

im on 2 years running rn

gymcel moment btw

RIP Rich Piana

Gotta confuse the testicles, right babe?

good fucking morning goddammit

Measuring from the start of your scrotum does not count. Just like bone pressed doesn’t count.

keep coping you limp dick faggot
I dont do either, your projecting negativity that is founded in your own insecurities while im here postin havin a fun time