• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, EasternRightWinger15, .👽. and 24 others
wish i could have his personality and confidence

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 10602, Chadelite and 71 others
KILL ME or give me the possibility to have such girls answers : "you don't need to take me out, we can do smth else, i can take u out".
Life on EZ mode.
I'll rope if i do no ascend to this level of easy life.
wish i could have his personality and confidence
lolilol : do you think personnality and confidence is not related to GL guy ? be GL and believe me you'll have the confidence and personnality, bluepillers can't admit this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 9779 and 8 others
What’s the point of censoring the picture of the girl in experiments?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Spartacus1-, CristianT and 8 others
Water is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8080 and 5 others
Hoa many times did that line work?

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Why would anyone be surprised

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Arkantos and didntreadlol
My moneymaxIng plan just got brutally moged

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ocelot, datboijj and 26 others
it's always surprising to see girls be so much open and wanting a dik tbh.
everytime you know how it'll finish, but still they are way more wet than guys when they find a gl one.
whores, little whores
wet like her pussy for him

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and MammothActuary
And peope still think career, money and other shit matters more than looks

If it was 5/10 guy he would be called looser or so

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Copemaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Remember that billionaire diamond dealer that died in surgery trying to enlarge his penis. Any billionaire would trade his wealth for youth and a PSL 8+ face. Nothing in this universe is worth more

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 12165 and 28 others

Below plank scale iq though if you think this is strange it would be the same if some 10/10 stacy messaged lets me be honest

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Shubham4894
Remember that billionaire diamond dealer that died in surgery trying to enlarge his penis. Any billionaire would trade his wealth for youth and a PSL 8+ face. Nothing in this universe is worth more

That shit was so brutal, he was 65, jfl @ this cuck, all women he fucked only fucked him because of his money and he thought they would legit like him because of a bigger peepee :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, .👽., diggbicc and 9 others
No money for your face

is the model you are using a lot better looking than she is? I mean as in out of her league?

money imo isn't as i.portant as most guys this. however, all else being equal status is important.

if you are quite a bit better looking you can probably literally tell her to come over and suck your dick and she would.(man that would piss off sjw feminists on reddit if I said this lol)

if you are at her level she will pick a guy with the same looks but with more status(then money).

however she will almost always pick the better looking guy over the guy with more money, and probably more status. but that depends on the degree of status/looks difference. if you are just 1 pal better than someone who is rich and famous status might win in that case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
is the model you are using a lot better looking than she is? I mean as in out of her league?

money imo isn't as i.portant as most guys this. however, all else being equal status is important.

if you are quite a bit better looking you can probably literally tell her to come over and suck your dick and she would.(man that would piss off sjw feminists on reddit if I said this lol)

if you are at her level she will pick a guy with the same looks but with more status(then money).

however she will almost always pick the better looking guy over the guy with more money, and probably more status. but that depends on the degree of status/looks difference. if you are just 1 pal better than someone who is rich and famous status might win in that case.
Status is definitely important but women would rather be with Zac Efron than Bill Gates

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro, Jamal2222 and 2 others
Status is definitely important but women would rather be with Zac Efron than Bill Gates
When status is equal, they will go for the better looking guy. When looks are equal, they will go for the higher status guy.
Edit: one more thing, yeah Bill Gates has more money than Zac Efron, but they both have a lot of money and a lot of status. At that level it doesn't matter if your net worth is $150 million or 50 billion, in both cases they have so much money it just doesn't matter. if anything in a young womans eyes Zac Efron will have the higher status.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Back Alley Boy and gotoa10humanbeing
Indeed. No amount of money in the world can buy good genetics. The genetic lottery is priceless.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
good personality

Bump

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
How to not rope after this?

Broke male models get paid millions by corrupt ceo women to rape children in front of them while Tyrone rapes her asshole

Proof chad can literally never lose even while being bottom of the barrel socially

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-
KILL ME or give me the possibility to have such girls answers : "you don't need to take me out, we can do smth else, i can take u out".
Life on EZ mode.
I'll rope if i do no ascend to this level of easy life.

lolilol : do you think personnality and confidence is not related to GL guy ? be GL and believe me you'll have the confidence and personnality, bluepillers can't admit this
u have most potential on this whole forum tbh I believe u will even mog salludon one day brother

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043