Broke & Ugly 5’4 Indian Fucked 6 Bitches In A Week By Doing This. 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite 😎 High IQ With A Higher Body Count😜
My mentor taught me this Very high IQ strategy to fuck unlimited beautiful women regardless of your looks and height…

He fucked 6 bitches the first week doing this…

01F0401D A69E 47F9 8883 ED28E8C56012

2AB7AA65 8929 49C4 A6BF 41B336CD9F24

First download tinder, bumble, hinge whatever dating apps are popular in your area.

Pick a believable chad that you will use in your photos, don’t worry it will all make sense in a bit…

Once you get a bunch of matches and likes you message the foids “hey you seem like a fun and interesting person, I want to get to know you… let’s grab drinks :)

Foids will say “omg yes daddy😍😍😍” then you set up a day and time to meet at a local bar.

Once it’s time for the date you text them that you’re running late get some drinks first…

Then you text a few minutes later saying “you look so different from your photos, you aren’t attractive in person, wow I can’t believe you wasted my time I’m so disappointed”

She’s going to be there are the bar, heartbroken, drunk, and desperate for any form of validation and approval…

That’s when you come in 😏😏😏

She’s going to be noticeably upset so you approach her and ask her if she’s ok…

She’s going to vent and be all emotional about what happened and she’s going to look at you as the person that can make her feel better about herself.

She’s going to suck and absorb every ounce of validation she can get from you because her confidence and ego is destroyed.

And that’s when she’s going to start to chase and try to seduce you to get the validation and approval she needs to make herself feel better about what just happened.

This is a very high level strategy that I’m sharing with everyone, use it carefully because this type of information can easily turn the ugliest incel to a sex god.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, NattyMikeO, TheBrownOne and 18 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Unironically could work:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, NattyMikeO, nanefer and 4 others
Whats wrong with you

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Stop making these race baiting threads nigger, your not helping anyone. Go KYS faggot.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 32973
Stop making these race baiting threads nigger, your not helping anyone. Go KYS faggot.

You bhenchod, I get flooded with messages everyday with users thanking me for their success after they used my strategies 💯💯💯💯

• JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, TheBrownOne, artillerypro and 2 others
this is a good idea tf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, TheBrownOne, nanefer and 1 other person
indias biggest poster, also the dicks look small af kys

She’s going to vent and be all emotional about what happened and she’s going to look at you as the person that can make her feel better about herself.
She’s going to suck and absorb every ounce of validation she can get from you because her confidence and ego is destroyed.
And that’s when she’s going to start to chase and try to seduce you to get the validation and approval she needs to make herself feel better about what just happened.
Lol, actually the opposite will happen, she will reject you for being ugly, just as she was rejected before, so she will feel empowered...

Personally, whenever I approached girls from my class or social circles, who were sad or vulnerable for whatever reason - they were just dumped, someone in their family died, they flunked an exam, etc., the last thing they wanted was me comforting them, so I was rejected in a rather rude and blunt manner, even if before they were friendlier with me, and I was just trying to appear sympathetic and supporting like: "If you need to talk to someone, I am right here...".

• +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt
this is degenerate kike garbage

You bhenchod, I get flooded with messages everyday with users thanking me for their success after they used my strategies 💯💯💯💯
raping stratergies?

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
My mentor taught me this Very high IQ strategy to fuck unlimited beautiful women regardless of your looks and height…

He fucked 6 bitches the first week doing this…

View attachment 2551776
View attachment 2551771

First download tinder, bumble, hinge whatever dating apps are popular in your area.

Pick a believable chad that you will use in your photos, don’t worry it will all make sense in a bit…

Once you get a bunch of matches and likes you message the foids “hey you seem like a fun and interesting person, I want to get to know you… let’s grab drinks :)

Foids will say “omg yes daddy😍😍😍” then you set up a day and time to meet at a local bar.

Once it’s time for the date you text them that you’re running late get some drinks first…

Then you text a few minutes later saying “you look so different from your photos, you aren’t attractive in person, wow I can’t believe you wasted my time I’m so disappointed”

She’s going to be there are the bar, heartbroken, drunk, and desperate for any form of validation and approval…

That’s when you come in 😏😏😏

This is a very high level strategy that I’m sharing with everyone, use it carefully because this type of information can easily turn the ugliest incel to a sex god.
go shit on street

what kind of subhuman curry method is this