Bromantane screws up protein synthesis

Meatboy

Meatboy

Bronze
@Seth Walsh Are you aware of this?

Apparently it may decrease protein synthesis which is why I no longer take it. New research shows it has potent anti-fibrotic effects and is just as good as pharma grade drugs for that. It's works for kidney disease and scar tissue build up but the company who owns the drug don't know why yet.
So we can surmise it either it blocks protein/collagen synthesis directly or it works indirectly by helping the body utilize oxygen more efficiently. When I was taking it I definitely noticed improved kidney function and didn't notice any negative symptoms.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff, TrestIsBest and thereallegend
nobody takes that shit so nobody cares

Wasn’t it seen as a performance enhancing drug and was banned my wada

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and IndraBC
@Seth Walsh Are you aware of this?

Apparently it may decrease protein synthesis which is why I no longer take it. New research shows it has potent anti-fibrotic effects and is just as good as pharma grade drugs for that. It's works for kidney disease and scar tissue build up but the company who owns the drug don't know why yet.
So we can surmise it either it blocks protein/collagen synthesis directly or it works indirectly by helping the body utilize oxygen more efficiently. When I was taking it I definitely noticed improved kidney function and didn't notice any negative symptoms.
ChatGPT's response:

Thank you for sharing this article. Based on the information provided in the article, Algernon Pharmaceuticals conducted a study on the potential anti-fibrotic activity of two drugs, bemethyl NP-135 and bromantane NP-160, in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and chronic kidney disease (CKD). The study found that both drugs exhibited potent anti-fibrotic activity, which could potentially be beneficial in treating these conditions.

However, the article does not provide any information on the specific effects of bromantane on protein synthesis. It is important to note that the use of performance-enhancing drugs for sports is not allowed and can have serious health consequences. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using any substances for performance enhancement or medical purposes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Meatboy
ChatGPT's response:

Thank you for sharing this article. Based on the information provided in the article, Algernon Pharmaceuticals conducted a study on the potential anti-fibrotic activity of two drugs, bemethyl NP-135 and bromantane NP-160, in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and chronic kidney disease (CKD). The study found that both drugs exhibited potent anti-fibrotic activity, which could potentially be beneficial in treating these conditions.

However, the article does not provide any information on the specific effects of bromantane on protein synthesis. It is important to note that the use of performance-enhancing drugs for sports is not allowed and can have serious health consequences. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using any substances for performance enhancement or medical purposes.
So basically bromantane is safe with regards to protein synthesis?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
how's your experience with bromantane?

I like bromantane

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff and Skywalker
ChatGPT's response:

its good thats all you need to know; it doesnt MATTER who or what is banned where, because each country has retarded regulations (the US especially ) that doesnt make any sense when you read about them

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
its good thats all you need to know; it doesnt MATTER who or what is banned where, because each country has retarded regulations (the US especially ) that doesnt make any sense when you read about them
what's funny is that banned substances are what makes you stronger and more powerful haha that's why their banned... for instance roids, meth, coke all that shit makes you strong and powerful to. That's why it's illegal

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
what's funny is that banned substances are what makes you stronger and more powerful haha that's why their banned... for instance roids, meth, coke all that shit makes you strong and powerful to. That's why it's illegal
be careful and move mostly in DMS, even here- my suggestion; too much gaslighting, recently 😿