Bros leave @blackoutwhitein alone

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Poor guy he probably never imagined he would get roasted so bad?
Please stop posting his pics guys
@blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Insomniac, Zeta ascended and 2 others
@heroinfather thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ElliotRodgerJr
Fuck everyone single one of you. If I ever decide to kill myself, looksmax will be one of the reasons.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, AspiringChad, Bengt and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 283 and androidcel
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and RichardSpencel
sorry bro, didn't mean to bully you

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Sitting bored on the way to work.

• +1
Hes upset that people repost photos that he spammed for months straight almost daily (the same angle and facial expression every time :lul::ROFLMAO::LOL:,) to the 50 total users on this site who have already seen his pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 176, kobecel and 1 other person
Fuck everyone single one of you. If I ever decide to kill myself, looksmax will be one of the reasons.
Tbh take a break from this site for your own good.

• +1
Bro...

• +1
This is why I’ll never post my pic online.

@blackoutwhitein dont worry about these guys. They’re spending time on a forum spamming pictures while gl guys are out slaying. Feel bad for all us uglies on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Zeta ascended and ElliotRodgerJr

tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Bengt

@blackoutwhitein dont worry about these guys. They’re spending time on a forum spamming pictures while gl guys are out slaying. Feel bad for all us uglies on this site
You’re a smart man, shark.
Hes upset that people repost photos that he spammed for months straight almost daily (the same angle and facial expression every time :lul::ROFLMAO::LOL:,) to the 50 total users on this site who have already seen his pic.
I know, hilarious, right?

• +1
I know, hilarious, right?
Mildly amusing,you're response to having photos re shared is hilarious.

You've been here since August and have not learnt nor bothered to learn anything about looksmaxxing or even basic social skills or anything like that.

You're an adult,you need to know how to behave like one,No one here even hates you yet you try to pretend like you're being bullied when you have received more advice and encouragement than any other user here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel, Deleted member 245 and 2 others

massive cope tbh you are projecting hard

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Take a break from the site. Everyone needs a break

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
Mildly amusing,you're response to having photos re shared is hilarious.

You've been here since August and have not learnt nor bothered to learn anything about looksmaxxing or even basic social skills or anything like that.

You're an adult,you need to know how to behave like one,No one here even hates you yet you try to pretend like you're being bullied when you have received more advice and encouragement than any other user here.
The fuck you talking about, nigga? I am being bullied on here. The majority of people on this are spreading my photos around to bully me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, ElliotRodgerJr and Insomniac
  • +1

Don't let Looksmax be a factor. It's one forum of what might be several Internet forums on the whole of the Internet. And it's not even that big a forum. It in no way represents the views of the majority of people, it would be like killing yourself over the insults of one man when the rest of the world doesn't feel the same way as that man.

The fuck you talking about, nigga? I am being bullied on here. The majority of people on this are spreading my photos around to bully me.
images

Poor you. Maybe fight back by not feeding into the fire?

Don't let Looksmax be a factor. It's one forum of what might be several Internet forums on the whole of the Internet. And it's not even that big a forum. It in no way represents the views of the majority of people, it would be like killing yourself over the insults of one man when the rest of the world doesn't feel the same way as that man.
Not one man, various men and children.

Not one man, various men and children.
If having your picture posted around makes you that angry stop posting it here? What did you expect making like 100 threads asking if you are ugly? The first few threads we went easy on you and tried to give you tips but to this day you still ignore advice.

GROW THE FUCK UP, LOSE WEIGHT AND STOP FUCKING WHINING ABOUT YOUR POOR LITTLE LIFE BEING “bullied” ONLINE.

If having your picture posted around makes you that angry stop posting it here? What did you expect making like 100 threads asking if you are ugly? The first few threads we went easy on you and tried to give you tips but to this day you still ignore advice.

GROW THE FUCK UP, LOSE WEIGHT AND STOP FUCKING WHINING ABOUT YOUR POOR LITTLE LIFE BEING “bullied” ONLINE.
I will.

• +1
Reactions: Madness

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
oreo.gif

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
My spirit animal is an Oreo.

Okay I never have and never will post your face. This can be a fresh start for you bro. You have so much knowledge on how to lose weight available to you right now use it.

tbh just chill its all in good fun, its the internet and shitposting. you're giving ppl ammo my dude. think about it.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel