Brother is heroine addict

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
About 2 months ago I re-united with my brother. Its been 4 years since i seen him. Apparently he was clean for a while at the time but i think he was just lying.

I had to drive him far to a different state for his child support court case....so far so good. I drove him a month later to court again. & then I started to hangout with him a little more (he lives with his girlfriend & our dad)

So after few days of hanging out with him ( i tried to do as much as possible so hes not triggered to do heroine)

He ended up doing it behind my back some how.

Hes already been thru a lot of rehabs & sober living places but none of it worked.

My only solution is this. My dad needs to kick him out (hes 30 years old....)

or

He needs to go to jail (hopefully misses his next court date so he has a warrant)

If u guys went thru a similar situation & have any other solutions let me know.

but right now i feel like he is "spoiled" that he has his own place to live & shoot up. I told my dad ur going to end up killing him by supporting him with shelter. I think jail is the only way he will learn (and parents not sending him money in jail because u can still get H in jail)

He & his girlfriend don't even pay a single dollar in rent.

My parents supporting him is going to be the death of him. He needs to hit rock bottom...im fucken fed up with this shit. I don't want to lose my brother.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, fobos, Alexanderr and 2 others
=major bro

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Insomniac, Ethnicsmatter and 1 other person
Tragic.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Does he want to quit(and cant because addict)? Or does he just not care?

• +1
Bro..

• +1
ur right boyo. cant enable him any longer. he either needs to go to jail (prob best option) or OD if he hasn't already to maybe get him to wake up.

• +1
Don’t help him unless he helps himself

• +1
ur right boyo. cant enable him any longer. he either needs to go to jail (prob best option) or OD if he hasn't already to maybe get him to wake up.
hes already overdosed multiple times & survived. hes had seizures. He also has a brain tumor early stages. Still doesn't care.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Sorry bro

• +1
hes already overdosed multiple times & survived. hes had seizures. He also has a brain tumor early stages. Still doesn't care.
shitty.. tbh ur dad needs to needs to boot him and his gf. dont tell me he gives them cash too?

• +1
shitty.. tbh ur dad needs to needs to boot him and his gf. dont tell me he gives them cash too?
his gf only works & she doesn't even pay the rent.

My dad needs to step it up smh.

R

• +1
The jews caused this.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
Just inject heroin brah

• +1
bro.. I'm sorry to hear this

MJGcphQ.png

• +1
is he ugly or something why is he doing heroin? also ur parents will never kick him out because their lives are meaningless if they dont support their creation. if ur parents think its over for ur brother, they will just let him rot tbh.

• +1
@quinn24 thoughts?

• +1
er is hero

• +1