Brother or Sister

Brother or Sister

• Total voters
Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
Brother imo because you can have someone to relate to on a deeper level, you don't have to worry about mood swings and all that other shit and its just chill.

this isjsut from my experience I still like my sister but she isn't as good to have around as my brother.

What if your brother is a Chad, whilst you're an incel? Must be a hell of a life to live in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ingram33 and randomop
What if your brother is a Chad, whilst you're an incel? Must be a hell of a life to live in.
still better than having a sister imo

but in that case neither

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
might as well have no siblings if you have sisters

there's nothing you can talk about or do together that you both find interesting

Thank god I don't have a sister imagine she dates someone you don't approve and he plows her that's right next to your single mom fucking a random guy every week.

• Ugh..
Reactions: mewman
Thank god I don't have a sister imagine she dates someone you don't approve and he plows her that's right next to your single mom fucking a random guy every week.
get these cuckold fantasies out of your head

This is only what dudes with no bitches think. Fucking weirdos bruh got no bitches so needs to get envious of his BLOOD SISTER

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Earth Dollar
This is only what dudes with no bitches think. Fucking weirdos bruh got no bitches so needs to get envious of his BLOOD SISTER
Imagine the person you spent your whole childhood with gets degraded, I have my dignity and I thank the Lord I wasn't cursed with a sister.