Contemplating if life is worth living

W

Wethannn

Iron
I’m 18 years old and I have never felt the touch of a woman.

Every single time I get same response, “ew you’re too short”, “it’s embarrassing how short you are”, “I would never go out with someone as short as you”. I’m 5 foot 7 inches tall. For reference all the men in my family are 6 foot plus, my little sister is almost taller than me at age 13. I’ve been self conscious about my height for a while and I talked to my father about it, since he’s 6’1 I figured I’d end up looking like him. For years he assured me that I’d reach 6 foot and that he was the same height as me at my age. However I don’t believe him in the slightest, I haven’t grown an inch since age 14 and every day that passes I’m less convinced that I’ll ever grow again. I have legitimately considered suicide over this because it has been a source of such an insane amount of embarrassment, my family tries to convince me that height doesn’t matter but everywhere I look it’s evident that it does. It has made me grow to hate my family, my sister for having height that she doesn’t even need, and my father for lying to me when there could’ve been action taken to change my height, now as I’ve turned 18, I have almost lost all hope of ever getting a girlfriend, and even if I did get one and get married, I don’t know if I would even want to procreate just to spare my son this kind of life. I seriously don’t know what to do anymore, I’ve done countless hours of research and I still feel like I have no knowledge on how to fix this issue that has crippled me socially.

Sometimes I feel as though I’m being a little dramatic, but whenever I truly think about it, I legitimately lose my mind.

Is there anything I can even do at this point?

If not, I legitimately might end it, because I don’t see my life getting better if this is how I'm gonna look for the rest of my life.

TLDR: I have lost almost all hope of having a good life due to my height of 5’7.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Aero, lemonnz and 5 others

Every single time I get same response, “ew you’re too short”, “it’s embarrassing how short you are”, “I would never go out with someone as short as you”. I’m 5 foot 7 inches tall. For reference all the men in my family are 6 foot plus, my little sister is almost taller than me at age 13. I’ve been self conscious about my height for a while and I talked to my father about it, since he’s 6’1 I figured I’d end up looking like him. For years he assured me that I’d reach 6 foot and that he was the same height as me at my age. However I don’t believe him in the slightest, I haven’t grown an inch since age 14 and every day that passes I’m less convinced that I’ll ever grow again. I have legitimately considered suicide over this because it has been a source of such an insane amount of embarrassment, my family tries to convince me that height doesn’t matter but everywhere I look it’s evident that it does. It has made me grow to hate my family, my sister for having height that she doesn’t even need, and my father for lying to me when there could’ve been action taken to change my height, now as I’ve turned 18, I have almost lost all hope of ever getting a girlfriend, and even if I did get one and get married, I don’t know if I would even want to procreate just to spare my son this kind of life. I seriously don’t know what to do anymore, I’ve done countless hours of research and I still feel like I have no knowledge on how to fix this issue that has crippled me socially.

Sometimes I feel as though I’m being a little dramatic, but whenever I truly think about it, I legitimately lose my mind.

If not, I legitimately might end it, because I don’t see my life getting better if this is how I'm gonna look for the rest of my life.

TLDR: I have lost almost all hope of having a good life due to my height of 5’7.
find happiness in life outside dating it might be hard but it's never over. be outside in nature live a healthy lifestyle set reasonable goals that you can achieve try to learn as much as possible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and vex
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and vex
Holy shit bro 5’7 is bad but not that bad, you’re describing the situation as if ur 5’3. What country u live in?

Also i know it probably feels like shit when your whole family towers over you bro, sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, incel194012940, thecel and 1 other person

you don't have an excuse buddy

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I'm also the shortest in my family at a similar height, not much I can really say beyond set goals and accomplishments that generally interest you, chess elo, physique whatever.
Also 5'7 isnt even that short, many shorter guys than you are finding women just fine lol

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
if u legitimately considered that i think you have nothing to lose if you try LL
agree with this guy, if u dont have the money go to some 3rd world and try to gain as much as u can, then u can do what u gotta do

agree with this guy, if u dont have the money go to some 3rd world and try to gain as much as u can, then u can do what u gotta do
I’d prefer to not trade my ability to walk in order to be 5’9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, mayo mogger and thecel
I’d prefer to not trade my ability to walk in order to be 5’9
u wanna walk in ur grave after u rope or what? what the fuck is the point of it if ur gonna kys anyway? and dont act like u can only get 2 inches from ll. or maybe ur just a faggy who wants compassion on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
u wanna walk in ur grave after u rope or what? what the fuck is the point of it if ur gonna kys anyway? or maybe ur just a faggy who wants compassion on an incel forum
Idk I guess I was hoping that someone had an alternative solution. Guess not, thanks for the suggestion anyways.

get some lifts at least

You're 5'7 come on bro. It's not that bad. DNR so maybe I missed it but how old are you?

You're 5'7 at 13 dude. Come on. Life hasn't even begun for you yet. You think you should be slaying at 13yrs old? Take HGH find a way to get money for it.
I’m 18

there aren’t universal reasons for anything, all those are cope, if there was reason to live it would be something specific to you

i don’t really think it’s possible for a person to kill themselves unless they have genetic potential to but don’t think that your consciousness will end just because you die lol death is a bluepill cope
Holy shit bro 5’7 is bad but not that bad, you’re describing the situation as if ur 5’3. What country u live in?

Also i know it probably feels like shit when your whole family towers over you bro, sorry
retard

Didnt read it isnt for 99% of men

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Then just fraud your height. You can easily fraud up to two inches without it looking obvious, then just claim 5'10/5'11

Then just fraud your height. You can easily fraud up to two inches without it looking obvious, then just claim 5'10/5'11
What like with lifts?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
What like with lifts?
Yes. Air force ones give one inch already, add a one inch lift and you are set. Only brings you to average height but it's still better than nothing

u got nothing to lose. get surgery and roid up nigga