How to do interesting shit in life?

GalacticHero

GalacticHero

Diamond
20 years old
I wanna grow up of being a guy who stay at his home mostly, I’m average looking quite tall with small frame.

How can I make my life more interesting and fun? I don’t have friends to hang out with.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and ambi
Have a quad friend group typa shi

There is no such thing as not having friends. If you don't, you make them.

Start with the family tree, so your parents (unless you have brothers and sisters who have friends), and their relatives (siblings), and their kids (cousins). You get in touch with them, and ask them if they want to go out with you somewhere (they may have friends, and they'll come along as well at some point, and so you're already making a bigger connection).

This is the darkest scenario. Normally, you have to have people your own age in your vicinity, like neighbourhood, school, high school, university or generally public places where people your age gather to do different activities (preferably sports, so you'll instantly have one thing in common, no need for other things). You keep doing these things, and eventually you'll switch social media with them, and maybe you'll meet again on other occasions.

Then you have school and colleagues who are forced to hang around you and interact with you, or you have your job, so always in theory you are surrounded by people and new opportunities.

As an idea, I just finished riding my bike with my girlfriend and our friend. My girlfriend I met when we met at a restaurant with some mutual friends (colleagues of mine from school), we all went out 2-3 more times because we were all cool, it was fun and we laughed a lot, eventually exchanged social media, and eventually ended up together. Our friend is a friend of hers, who later became mine as well, so we ended up doing, as often as we could, various activities together.

Good luck, and I hope it helped you! :feelsautistic: :feelsez: :feelsokman:

D1

D2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, 4ever, ambi and 2 others
20 years old
I wanna grow up of being a guy who stay at his home mostly, I’m average looking quite tall with small frame.

How can I make my life more interesting and fun? I don’t have friends to hang out with.
Where u from

Start with the family tree, so your parents (unless you have brothers and sisters who have friends), and their relatives (siblings), and their kids (cousins). You get in touch with them, and ask them if they want to go out with you somewhere (they may have friends, and they'll come along as well at some point, and so you're already making a bigger connection).

This is the darkest scenario. Normally, you have to have people your own age in your vicinity, like neighbourhood, school, high school, university or generally public places where people your age gather to do different activities (preferably sports, so you'll instantly have one thing in common, no need for other things). You keep doing these things, and eventually you'll switch social media with them, and maybe you'll meet again on other occasions.

Then you have school and colleagues who are forced to hang around you and interact with you, or you have your job, so always in theory you are surrounded by people and new opportunities.

As an idea, I just finished riding my bike with my girlfriend and our friend. My girlfriend I met when we met at a restaurant with some mutual friends (colleagues of mine from school), we all went out 2-3 more times because we were all cool, it was fun and we laughed a lot, eventually exchanged social media, and eventually ended up together. Our friend is a friend of hers, who later became mine as well, so we ended up doing, as often as we could, various activities together.

View attachment 2905354
View attachment 2905355
Nice girl bro.

Would be a shame if Chad slid in her DMs. :feelshehe:
(Sorry, I couldn't stop myself)

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Nice girl bro.

Would be a shame if Chad slid in her DMs. :feelshehe:
(Sorry, I couldn't stop myself)
Thanks bro, appreciate it :feelsez:

If you put it that way, the whole human race should stop because in any young couple you never know when some 6.9 feet BBC chad with a Ferrari might contact your girlfriend, and it's over, so why even try :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

View attachment 2905354
View attachment 2905355
Good advice

Unfortunately people doesn’t feel comfortable enough to hang out with me, I don’t want to explain more of it but it’s just like a rule in my life.

Last edited:
Good advice

Unfortunately people doesn’t feel comfortable enough to hang out with me, I don’t want to explain more of it but it’s just like a rule in my life.
Change those things about your behavior that make people feel that way.

If you don't know how, ask your parents for an opinion. If you get feedback from your parents, and if what they told you doesn't work, go to your school psychologist. If you don't have that, go to a normal psychologist.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
playboi carti - dothatshit!
IMG 3198
IMG 3149