Brother pill is the most brootal pill

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
The brother pill is brootal. The brother pill is especially brootal if you come from a family of 3+ sons and no daughters. If you don't mog your brothers, you will be an abused dog for life. And they will be more successful than you. Let's look it at some test cases.

Relive-Every-Hilarious-Time-the-Hemsworth-Brothers-Have-Trolled-One-Another5.jpg

Firstly, we have the Hemsworth bros. The biggest chad, chris, in the middle, also the middle child, is known as one of the sexiest men in hollywood, makes hundreds of millions as Thor, and has a giga stacy wife. The tall HTN, Liam Hemsworth, the youngest, is a notable, although less so, actor who has dated celebrity women such as Miley Cyrus, and is to star in the Witcher. Finally, the manlet MTN on the far right, is barely famous, and his most notable role is playing a parody his younger brother in a Marvel movie.

Next let's look at the Jonas Brothers

jonas-brothers-band.jpg

When they were stars on Disney Channel and went on camp rock, there was a debate whether Nick (the youngest on the rightz), or Joe, (the middle on the left) was hotter. But everyone agreed, Kevin, the oldest, in the middle, was the ugliest. While it is clear to all of us now that Nick grew up to be the best looking Jonas brother, Joe gave him competition when he was young, being the face of the Jonas brothers and starred in both camp rock movies. After disney channel stardom, Joe and Nick went on to have successful singing careers, while Kevin worked as a constructor/contractor LMAOOOO, until his brothers saved him from his mid tier life and the Jonas brothers got back together. Even in their television show, Jonas, Nick and Joe played serious roles and Kevin played the comic relief (cuz he was goofy looking).

Even more brootal evidence for the brother pill, there's actually a fourth, younger jonas brother. I'll let yall figure out why he isnt famous at all.
Screenshot 2023 03 04 at 121604 PM

As you can see, due to the compounding pill, the ugliest sibling (usually the oldest), gets mogged in height, looks, money, status, career, life, wife, fame, everything mogged by his two oldest siblings. There are many victims of the brother pill struggling in silence. Take me, 6'2 framelet LTN, borderline blind in one eye, underbite, compared to my 6'5 htn younger brothers who ive seen women approach. My only salvation is one of my brothers is a diagnosed autist. (Obviously I wish he didn't have it, that's still my brother, I'm not at all saying im happy that he has it, it's just rather than getting mogged in 8 dimensions I only get mogged in 7 by him). Due to seeing my taller, better looking younger brothers get more attention and be treated better than me while I was being abused, I am an abused dog til this day. Meanwhile my brother is in college being lusted after by women, and I am in college being falsely accused of harassment.

A more famous example of a victim of the brother pill is @Amnesia , who was driven to abused-doghood after being mogged to suicide by his younger brother. And he was a HTN before. Now, even tho he's surgery maxxed to chad, he's still an abused dog cuz nothing can make up for the loss of his childhood to being mogged.

Here are some more examples of the brother pill

937cb02e196266000a902714c580eb4e.jpg

Doug and Brad Pitt

f3c326b77b758d70.png

Vinnie Hacker and Reggie Hacker

keith-powers.jpg
d3cb099dd6f84fcf96c2bbe7ee34e2c0-1.jpg

Keith and Kevin Powers

If you are a victim of the brother pill like myself, fret not. This is a safe space. Discuss your brootal brother pilled experiences below. Many suffer in silence. You can speak here

Thoughts??'

@smvmaxxertilllate @fogdart @Blackgymmax @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @tyronelite @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @luljankybo @PrinceLuenLeoncur @forevergymcelling @Racky @DravidBadman @Nebula @FailedNormieManlet @thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Xangsane, horizontallytall and 20 others
They all look equally good

What’s your point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and whiteissuperior
They all look equally good

What’s your point
[IMG alt="autistic_tendencies"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2351.jpg?1640423704[/IMG]

autistic_tendencies

1+1 = 2​

JoinedJul 13, 2019Posts6,537Reputation5,443

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
The brother pill is brootal. The brother pill is especially brootal if you come from a family of 3+ sons and no daughters. If you don't mog your brothers, you will be an abused dog for life. And they will be more successful than you. Let's look it at some test cases.

Relive-Every-Hilarious-Time-the-Hemsworth-Brothers-Have-Trolled-One-Another5.jpg

Firstly, we have the Hemsworth bros. The biggest chad, chris, in the middle, also the middle child, is known as one of the sexiest men in hollywood, makes hundreds of millions as Thor, and has a giga stacy wife. The tall HTN, Liam Hemsworth, the youngest, is a notable, although less so, actor who has dated celebrity women such as Miley Cyrus, and is to star in the Witcher. Finally, the manlet MTN on the far right, is barely famous, and his most notable role is playing a parody his younger brother in a Marvel movie.

jonas-brothers-band.jpg

When they were stars on Disney Channel and went on camp rock, there was a debate whether Nick (the youngest on the rightz), or Joe, (the middle on the left) was hotter. But everyone agreed, Kevin, the oldest, in the middle, was the ugliest. While it is clear to all of us now that Nick grew up to be the best looking Jonas brother, Joe gave him competition when he was young, being the face of the Jonas brothers and starred in both camp rock movies. After disney channel stardom, Joe and Nick went on to have successful singing careers, while Kevin worked as a constructor/contractor LMAOOOO, until his brothers saved him from his mid tier life and the Jonas brothers got back together. Even in their television show, Jonas, Nick and Joe played serious roles and Kevin played the comic relief (cuz he was goofy looking).

Even more brootal evidence for the brother pill, there's actually a fourth, younger jonas brother. I'll let yall figure out why he isnt famous at all.
View attachment 2098773

As you can see, due to the compounding pill, the ugliest sibling (usually the oldest), gets mogged in height, looks, money, status, career, life, wife, fame, everything mogged by his two oldest siblings. There are many victims of the brother pill struggling in silence. Take me, 6'2 framelet LTN, borderline blind in one eye, underbite, compared to my 6'5 htn younger brothers who ive seen women approach. My only salvation is one of my brothers is a diagnosed autist. (Obviously I wish he didn't have it, that's still my brother, I'm not at all saying im happy that he has it, it's just rather than getting mogged in 8 dimensions I only get mogged in 7 by him). Due to seeing my taller, better looking younger brothers get more attention and be treated better than me while I was being abused, I am an abused dog til this day. Meanwhile my brother is in college being lusted after by women, and I am in college being falsely accused of harassment.

A more famous example of a victim of the brother pill is @Amnesia , who was driven to abused-doghood after being mogged to suicide by his younger brother. And he was a HTN before. Now, even tho he's surgery maxxed to chad, he's still an abused dog cuz nothing can make up for the loss of his childhood to being mogged.

Doug and Brad Pitt

f3c326b77b758d70.png

keith-powers.jpg

Keith and Kevin Powers

If you are a victim of the brother pill like myself, fret not. This is a safe space. Discuss your brootal brother pilled experiences below. Many suffer in silence. You can speak here

Thoughts??'

@smvmaxxertilllate @fogdart @Blackgymmax @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @tyronelite @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @luljankybo @PrinceLuenLeoncur @forevergymcelling @Racky @DravidBadman @Nebula @FailedNormieManlet @thereallegend
Haven't read it but have this pic.
Mogged20

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, horizontallytall, Deleted member 24593 and 11 others
[IMG alt="autistic_tendencies"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2351.jpg?1640423704[/IMG]

autistic_tendencies

1+1 = 2​

JoinedJul 13, 2019Posts6,537Reputation5,443
You used garbage examples bro

Maybe Aston kutcher and his brother

Just hold frame bro

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I don’t have a brother

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Atleast it means that you have good genes

• +1
I don’t see a huge difference honestly
is this an r/inceltears member?

redditors be like

lhr279t10dz61.jpg
sean-opry-hernan-drago-morph-v0-cxvu9kicda391.jpg

"I dont see a difference bro go outside touch grass muh muh something about how the guy on the left looks like a better person"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoulLessGlock9, Deleted member 24593, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others

jonas-brothers-band.jpg

View attachment 2098773

Doug and Brad Pitt

f3c326b77b758d70.png

keith-powers.jpg

Keith and Kevin Powers

Thoughts??'

This is my future

Idk what happened but my puberty was fucking shit and due to early orthodentic treatment my face looks normie lvl

my younger brother doesnt have orthodentic treatment and therefore has far better forward growth than I had at his age

cant wait till he enters puberty and surpasses my face, height and frame

over, gotta roidmaxx in order to keep the dynamix right tbh

• +1

redditors be like

lhr279t10dz61.jpg

"I dont see a difference bro go outside touch grass muh muh something about how the guy on the left looks like a better person"
>Y'all incels don't know how to dress, you don't shower and you expect others to treat you well
Mogged3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoulLessGlock9, Deleted member 24593, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others

redditors be like

lhr279t10dz61.jpg

Not my fault you posted the worst possible examples

Twin brothers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, AscendingHero, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
No brotherpill is more brutal than the Sommerhalder one

FF706F68 391B 4188 B490 9B085D75B8C5

Vampire chad vs playground child molester pheno

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 21765 and 6 others
Thank fucking God I'm the oldest siblings in my family by far

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
>Tfw I'm the oldest and my 2 younger brothers both height and facemog me

What the fuck causes this? Is there a biological theory, like maybe the first child warms up/stretches the mother's pussy so she can birth taller and more beautiful sons in the future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24593, horizon and 3 others
Thank fucking God I'm the oldest siblings in my family by far
u retard oldest is usually the ugliest. in 10 years its over. luke is 10 years older than liam and is still getting mogged in his 40s

>Tfw I'm the oldest and my 2 younger brothers both height and facemog me

What the fuck causes this? Is there a biological theory, like maybe the first child warms up/stretches the mother's pussy so she can birth taller and more beautiful sons in the future.
same bhai, same, idk what causes this at all.

u retard oldest is usually the ugliest. in 10 years its over. luke is 10 years older than liam and is still getting mogged in his 40s

same bhai, same, idk what causes this at all.
my lil bro is deformed

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bitchwhipper2 and whiteissuperior
i mogg my brother luckily

• +1
Genetic recombination pill

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Another brutual brotherpill is the Mahfuds

Toni surgerymaxxed to instagram sensation chad meanwhile his brother has a dig- his- ass-and-sniff-it beaver pheno.

00a173055104df22fab8be2c281038da.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, Deleted member 24593, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 6 others
My younger brother has Latina girls crushing on him, has never been bullied for his appearance, and has girls asking him for piggy back rides.

My middle school experience I was a giga jester, had no memorable positive experiences with women, and had a bunch of fake fucks that I thought were my friends.

I fear he’s going to follow my loser rotter path tho and he’s already developing our dads ogre nose. I’m trying to get him to looksmaxx but idk he’s a lazy low conscientiousness fuck like I was back then.

Thank god I face and body mog my two younger brothers, even though they both height mog me. My younger brothers are always complaining that I'm my mom's favourite son (I wonder why lol).

Atleast I mog my brother. why is it always younger brothers that mog the older one

Brothermog is brootal tbh

Despite being slightly taller and having a wider frame than my brother he harmony and NT mogs me to death.

Got his first slay at 13 while im still virgin @ 19.

Family also suspects im gay ontop of all that :feelsrope:

i mog my brother

i hate when my gf says smth like „your brother looks like you but you look better“ i got mad at her and told her to stfu

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Brutal, glad I don't have a brother as he would likely do better than me in every aspect of his life

My brother eyecolourMOGs me. Green-lime hazel vs barely-green brown.
OvER.
@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
My brother eyecolourMOGs me. Green-lime hazel vs barely-green brown.
OvER.
@HarrierDuBois
My brother also has a lighter eyecolor than me. I have a 100 times more striking exotic eye area than his normie eye area though. Also I'm 2 inches taller than him.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
My brother also has a lighter eyecolor than me. I have a 100 times more striking exotic eye area than his normie eye area though. Also I'm 2 inches taller than him.
At least you heightMOG him. My broski is a smidge taller than me.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

jonas-brothers-band.jpg

View attachment 2098773

Doug and Brad Pitt

f3c326b77b758d70.png

keith-powers.jpg

Keith and Kevin Powers

Thoughts??'

You fucking triggered my by posting the Jonas Brothers here because my oneitis liked them. 😩

i mog my brother

i hate when my gf says smth like „your brother looks like you but you look better“ i got mad at her and told her to stfu
this

dont let those hoes stunt on ur brother

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I mog my brother in height(+4inches) and forward growth but he eyebrowmogs me so much I feel shit when i'm near him