Tale of two brothers a looksmax legacy

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
There existed two brothers me and my brother who had a better hand in life (he looks better) their names are yin and yang yin is me yang is him.Yang was born first he was born with locks in his hair he was born with red skin he was born as the firstborn male even god favors first borns a truly unjust unfair thing he was born and later blessed by a pastor expected for greatness,he always had charisma anywhere he went he wasnt taller than me he wasnt always stronger than yin but he had the charisma he draws people in yin can as well but no too the same extent yang can draw both male and females while yin is malegaxxedmaxxed.YIn never had a good childhood or much of school memories with people he cant even call back and nostalgize about he was a ugly duckling in a pond of eagles he never had a chance struck down,torn apart any chance they could get this broke his confidence forever never believing he could achieve fucking up his "ntness people doubted him some didnt sadly the negative aspects almost always overpower he became an abused dog going by the alias as " @Jamaldickjavontus " a name given to him by his brothers firends when they first met racial and unfair.Yangs childhood was not pleasant either but lifemogged yin he never had trouble making friends,never had problems getting girls,he had louder confident voice then yin something that might not ever change he lead nd people followed.Yin hating the life he had watched redpill hamza videos to elf improve and maye finnaly start getting females and maybe be treated like a human he started gymcelling freshman year until this very day one thing he is is superior at his strength and power is beyond any of his peers.Yang capsizing on this after day between a fight of both decided h could never get bested again by his little bother so he followed suit and did the same,instead of being like yin humble and elf drawn he told everyone he started working out getting more love and paie then yin despite doing a pisspot job at gymcelling (only going from 130 - 15 bodyweight) he got female attention,male attention prob even gods attention while yin who did it before him got told "Ok big guy!".present day yin and yang still dont have a strong brotherly bond hence the name yin and yang they are a coin but flipped on diffrent sides the same but totally different this my life THE END SO FAR.
How was my story bhais?

story theme song :
story message:Life give you gears make a machine sometimes life gives people chocolate some lemons some a full deck of cards,if life gives you gears and bolts and a hammer find a manual good to build an indestructible machine if you read carefully in the story there's only about one thing yang doesn't have than yin does yin has height and strength(gymcelling) genetics over yang.sometimes and im guilty of this tooo much but we focus too much on the bad things/things we don't have in life and we don't realise the gifts and positive afflictions we have in life make sure you do before its too late!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and m0ss26
read it all good story bro

story aside having a brother who everyone treats better than you and makes you nonexistent is hell on earth i have to experience this everywhere i go with him i cant take it

Did read good thread

I'm trying to find my gifts in life...

good thread boyo

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Use paragraphs