brother

mirrors

mirrors

Iron
Its so fucking annoying hearing my 30+ year old brother spew his redpill garbage cope 24/7 with these thin ass walls. I can hear his every word of redpill belief. I hear him constantly talking about andrew tate and shit like he has a future. hes ginger, pale, a bedroom rotter, autistic and caused me trauma when i was fucking 6 or 7 that hasnt left. I want to fucking kl him so bad i have to take action in some way. i either kill him and/or i just run away from this house and go rot under a bridge from starvation. my mom isnt even able to do shit to help bc shes exdruggiemaxxed and fucked up from trauma. this is so retarded the way he copes is he says that women hit a wall 35 is COINCIDENTALLY the last time to find a marriage. I do believe he might be a little blackpilled though because hes accepted height matters and even his height of 6 foot is super moggable but its funny how he ignores showering, weight loss (280 pounds) cooking for himself, working and the cherry on top is hes a fucking vegan lmao

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
My sisters always say that ugly people don't exist, just people who don't put effort into thier looks.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
My sisters always say that ugly people don't exist, just people who don't put effort into thier looks.
oh thats truthfully how people think about looks. it fucking angers but theres no point to be angry sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i kinda wish i was a pale ginger