Attachments

• 108cd9a814176804d7d84bd35e72fc46_0.jpeg
    108cd9a814176804d7d84bd35e72fc46_0.jpeg
    346.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and Jeww
Elab. Light eyes + pale skin and very dark hair is extemely striking

like i said it depends on ur pheno

if ur VERY pale with essentially black hair then yes its very striking but this is mostly only found in irish people (north atlantid pheno)

if its not that way ur better off getting a tan

there easiest way to simply it although its a little bit of an oversimplification is there is a general way of seperating the best colorings:

bronze - (ramirez, cameron)
silver - (o pry, drago, bomer)
golden - (2016 barret)

• +1
Reactions: shr
You're looking directly at a flashlight coping and hoping it'll make us think you're amber. Shit brown, next.
here it is noflashlight brah

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Good eye area imo. Here is mine. I have close set eyesbrow too btw but to see the color i had to do a goofy face
I would trade my eye area for yours without hesitation. Color mogs shape so hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and mathis
i shaved the middle part too much on accident. they are longer naturally

good?
Yeah, get them a little longer, something else is wrong with your eyes making them cutecel can't tell what exactly.
Did you get that scar or is that just a slit brow?

I would trade my eye area for yours without hesitation. Color mogs shape so hard
I have the same shape now btw. Got hooding from puberty. But yours are very good too bro dont worry. Top 10% even with brown

• +1

a latino person and latino looking person with light eyes just does not look right, they also have extremely sharp bones and a low trust look so having light eyes would take away from that IMO

when someone like that has light eyes ur attention gets too diverted by their eyes, which is good if they are bonless and dont have other good features but if they do then its a negative, why would cameron want more attention towards his eye color rather than his overall eye structure and bones

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
a latino person and latino looking person with light eyes just does not look right, they also have extremely sharp bones and a low trust look so having light eyes would take away from that IMO

when someone like that has light eyes ur attention gets too diverted by their eyes, which is good if they are bonless and dont have other good features but if they do then its a negative, why would cameron want more attention towards his eye color rather than his overall eye structure and bones
Makes sense. Wdym Latino looking

I have the same shape now btw. Got hooding from puberty. But yours are very good too bro dont worry. Top 10% even with brown
Currently doing elbastardo eye lightening. Might halo me might blind me

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Yeah, get them a little longer, something else is wrong with your eyes making them cutecel can't tell what exactly.
Did you get that scar or is that just a slit brow?
it's a scar. probably my lashes looking cute n shit

I have a 10× better shape now so idc. But the color is very good i get complimented very very often
How did bro suddenly get a 10x better shape jfl

like i said it depends on ur pheno

if ur VERY pale with essentially black hair then yes its very striking but this is mostly only found in irish people (north atlantid pheno)

if its not that way ur better off getting a tan

there easiest way to simply it although its a little bit of an oversimplification is there is a general way of seperating the best colorings:

bronze - (ramirez, cameron)
silver - (o pry, drago, bomer)
golden - (2016 barret)
I don't agree with the first part, just be pale (not sickeningly pale, that's a bad health indicator) + even really dark brown hair works, but eye color that's light is essential here as it puts these two features together

the color looks nice tho. that's what i'm aiming for, creates such a nice contrast
Yh it would look very good with your shape. But imo his shape look goofy particulary his hooding

• JFL
Makes sense. Wdym Latino looking

they arent racially ambigious at all, you can see that most of their genetics come from south america

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Come on bro mine is way better haha

Yh it would look very good with your shape. But imo his shape look goofy particulary his hooding
U think I should shave the peak above my eyebrows? To make it straight

I don't wanna look aggresive, I've been told I look mad and aggresive cuz of my eyes

• +1
are Hazel eyes considered the same as T50 curry brown eyes?

I don't agree with the first part, just be pale (not sickeningly pale, that's a bad health indicator) + even really dark brown hair works, but eye color that's light is essential here as it puts these two features together

if ur hair is brown you cant be as pale as the ppl with balck hair, it requires a different skin undertone to look good

U think I should shave the peak above my eyebrows? To make it straight

I don't wanna look aggresive, I've been told I look mad and aggresive cuz of my eyes
Honestly it depend on your overall face shape but it does look a lil too big from what i can see

• +1
The diff is that you are flexing as hell + i have bad lighting. Irl mine would look better. Im 100% shure your eyes look brown without the light unlike mine
yeah they look brown irl :feelswhy:

since like a day i come across this vid where they are basicly saying that brown eyes are better when its an obv fraud. they are just putting better eyes shape ( eyesbrown, eyeslashes, cantalt tilt... ) and better lighting to the one with brown eyes and then gradually worse to green and then to blue. The kind of delusionals fagg you only find on tiktok jfl
hazel mogs all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and mathis
green is an underrated eye color in general tbh, mine have been slowly getting more and more green instead of blue

but yeah tiktok is full of coping ethnics, eye color is not even that important realistically just matters that it suits your coloring
can confirm green mogs. Unfortunately though for some only women in my family have inherited the green eye genes 😪

UEE matters and lashes too
eye colour is something very controversial and very little you can change / fraud

• +1
Imagine crying about eye colour when it’s all about the jaw anyway