BROWN EYES SUBHUMANS COPERS HAVE STRUCK AGAIN

Let them ethnics cope

since like a day i come across this vid where they are basicly saying that brown eyes are better when its an obv fraud. they are just putting better eyes shape ( eyesbrown, eyeslashes, cantalt tilt... ) and better lighting to the one with brown eyes and then gradually worse to green and then to blue. The kind of delusionals fagg you only find on tiktok jfl
brown eyes are better lil estrogen nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32, BrahminBoss and mathis
since like a day i come across this vid where they are basicly saying that brown eyes are better when its an obv fraud. they are just putting better eyes shape ( eyesbrown, eyeslashes, cantalt tilt... ) and better lighting to the one with brown eyes and then gradually worse to green and then to blue. The kind of delusionals fagg you only find on tiktok jfl
brown only looks good if you are white or at least white passing
skin needs to be white on ethnics it looks too bad

• +1
Reactions: mathis
depends on your pheno, if ur other features are on the darker side then yes, but try to picture matt bomer, hexum or drago with amber/honey and theyll look worse

its all dependent on your race and baseline coloring
don't u mean if your features are dark then blue eyes are better?

Imo blue eyes look much better on ethnics/darker people, creates a cool contrast n looks exotic. Whereas a white guy with blue eyes is nothing special
yes exactly what i think and said on my other post on ethnics it looks really bad but on whites or white passing people it suits them

If brown is subhuman and blue mogs, what is hazel?

Lets not forget chico had brown eyes but personally I have hazel and think it is ideal, blue makes you look like a b-tech white dude brown makes you look niga and a mix is good, its why people say being lightskin is cool

If brown is subhuman and blue mogs, what is hazel?

Lets not forget chico had brown eyes but personally I have hazel and think it is ideal, blue makes you look like a b-tech white dude brown makes you look niga and a mix is good, its why people say being lightskin is cool
grey> blue > green > hazel > brown.

brown eyes mog depending on face
Its too common to mog. Its like if everyone had perfect jaw it would not be concidered attractive. And anyway blue or green are more attractive colors at least imo. I’ll just wear contacts

Its too common to mog. Its like if everyone had perfect jaw it would not be concidered attractive. And anyway blue or green are more attractive colors at least imo. I’ll just wear contacts
how common it is doesn't really matter in this case

Lighter eyes no matter what color will always mog darker eyes again no matter what color. The blue eyes thing is a thing as blue eyes are the lightest on avg

• +1
the reason these tiktoks exist is because the majority of people are brown eyed so you get more tiktok likes because you appeal to t50 subhumans.

Also most browneyedcels are secretly insecure so they will defend their eye color in the comments (since they see it as a core part of their identity) causing more engagement = good for algorithm

and admitting blue eyes mog is associated with muh nazism in normies, that's why lately people cope more with blue eyes not being better, and i say this as a T50cel

• +1
the reason these tiktoks exist is because the majority of people are brown eyed so you get more tiktok likes because you appeal to t50 subhumans.

Also most browneyedcels are secretly insecure so they will defend their eye color in the comments (since they see it as a core part of their identity) causing more engagement = good for algorithm

and admitting blue eyes mog is associated with muh nazism in normies, that's why lately people cope more with blue eyes not being better, and i say this as a T50cel
HIght iq user. its excatly what i thought

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski