Bruh it’s been 7 months since beginning of academic year

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
All wasted and spent rotting nonstop. This is relevant because I kind of had a mental breakdown at the beginning of it. Instead of addressing what caused that breakdown I just rotted more lol.

And I didn’t even try to get a testosterone checkup this is cringe

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, dehydrated and ElTruecel
I’ve pretty much neeted

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
I’ve pretty much neeted
Get a doctor. Don’t buy into 4chan shit, we need to hop on TRT or some other wonder treatment. Modern solutions for modern problems

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled, Sushifart, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Get a doctor. Don’t buy into 4chan shit, we need to hop on TRT or some other wonder treatment. Modern solutions for modern problems
I’m going to wageslave over the summer and probably just wageslave next year tbh.

I’m going to wageslave over the summer and probably just wageslave next year tbh.
I need to get a doctor because I am not actually trying to get a job. The effort I am putting in isn’t serious and instead of getting help I am lecturing myself in public for it (muh work hard you retard)

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and ElTruecel
I need to get a doctor because I am not actually trying to get a job. The effort I am putting in isn’t serious and instead of getting help I am lecturing myself in public for it
Maladaptive daydreaming due to being non NT I’m guessing. Yea same

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Get medication. Modern solutions for modern problems
I already take it. I switched to adderall last summer but I’m going to need a higher dose.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Neeting mogs wageslaving if you're actually NT and use your time well enough tbh

All wasted and spent rotting nonstop. This is relevant because I kind of had a mental breakdown at the beginning of it. Instead of addressing what caused that breakdown I just rotted more lol.

And I didn’t even try to get a testosterone checkup this is cringe
I lost my money too bro

I stayed inside for a whole year just me and my thoughts so missed out on so much school.Now I'm retarted

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Neeting mogs wageslaving if you're actually NT and use your time well enough tbh
NT people will usually get a job or do something like a business/petty crime. Full NEETing at a young age is something depressed people and high school bully victims primarily do.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Sushifart
what are you studying bro ?

NT people will usually get a job or do something like a business/petty crime. Full NEETing at a young age is something depressed people and high school bully victims primarily do.
Sad but true

I see the problem; I don’t mind failing. Start of the year I was going to do this that and the other then did nothing lemao :feelskek: I personally do not mind dropping out of things and failing my brain is wired like that. But at the same time I regret such a wasted miserable life. It’s not enjoyable either. But self deprecation is endurable for me

So I must fight this mental illness :feelsthink: With meds :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Last edited:
Tbh 7 months is plenty enough to work on myself but that comes with a healthy CONSISTENT state of mind and patience :feelswhere: So my state of mind is not at all consistent as shown through my post record

@the BULL what makes me come off as low T (I know it’s obvious)

i told myself i would get lean 6 years ago i am still skinnyfat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i told myself i would get lean 6 years ago i am still skinnyfat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That’s depressing but keep hiding behind self deprecating :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: emoji

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
what could you be doing different?

what could you be doing different?
Just doing things. Staying consistent at gymcelling, doing hobbies, talking to people, studying properly and trying to get any form of job/work experience without stressing too much. Rn it seems I am not even trying which is honestly pretty depressing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated and fukmylyf