Why does the perception of time feel slower than usual/normal again since beginning of this year?

LancasteR

LancasteR

Banned
It‘s not just that I‘m NEETing, I was already doing that since autumn of last year. Then again a few months earlier.
Time used to feel like it’s moving very fast weeks, months and even maybe some years went by like a breeze. Like in a semi-Timelapse.

But since of the beginning of the year it feels like it slowed down again, almost like where it "should been". Days, hours and even minutes hold weight again, more than before.

And it feels I can have a greater impact on given time again without it going by in a breeze or "missing out". Remember it’s just mid of February! Somestimes it feels like a lot of time passed but we’re just in the beginning of the year.
Maybe I‘m just interpreting gibberish or I just feel like that because I‘m slowly getting my shit and health together in life.

Does anyone else feel like this or a have similar perception?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 57122
this is kinda real it feels slow but goes along quickly

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and LancasteR
This is really a question you should be asking yourself, perception of time is influenced by your own mind and events it experiences

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
This is really a question you should be asking yourself, perception of time is influenced by your own mind and events it experiences
But other people and even friends have told me they feel the same.
Don‘t know why I have that mutual feeling with so many other people. That‘s why I‘m also asking here.
Maybe it just depends on the individuals like you said, but still.

You are NOT original I saw this shit going around called the "2020 effect" on chinktok

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
Feels faster for me tbh, can’t believe March is around the corner already

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and LancasteR