Brutal blackpill about height and success

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
I work at a prestigious company and at 6'2" wearing 1 inch lifts to make me 6'3" I still get heightmogged by literally every third guy. When I leave the buolding and go back into the general population I can walk past 20-30 guys before getting heightmogged.

Who work at a "prestigious" company and still have the spare time to come here?Blocked lier fraud

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I work at a prestigious company
6'3 people who work in "prestigious" companies are busy fucking stacy or planning their next business trip not browse lookism websites full of aspies buddy boyo.

Who work at a "prestigious" company and still have the spare time to come here?Blocked lier fraud
6'3 people who work in "prestigious" companies are busy fucking stacy or planning their next business trip not browse lookism websites full of aspies buddy boyo.

Whatever helps you cope at night. Not everyone who posts here is a rotting loser. Unlike most of you fools I'll actually be able to afford surgery pretty soon.

Whatever helps you cope at night. Not everyone who posts here is a rotting loser. Unlike most of you fools I'll actually be able to afford surgery pretty soon.
well if you say so then make sure to follow up with post surgery update then.

well if you say so then make sure to follow up with post surgery update then.
Cool. Rhino consultation on Tuesday. Will probably end up getting surgery in July-August.

Cool. Rhino consultation on Tuesday. Will probably end up getting surgery in July-August.

On the Incels forum you said you were lower class from Chicago, but now you work at a prestigious company?