BRUTAL BLACKPILL ABOUT UK GRADUATE "SCHEMES" RUN BY RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, EXIT FEES, AND THE MOSTLY POOR/ETHNIC STUDENTS WHO DO THEM

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I was reading things about recruitment agencies, such as FDM, Crapita (now known as Peregrine), Grayce, and Sparta Global, LARPing as graduate schemes to fool new graduates into joining them. These agencies:
  • pay these grads very little money
  • have astonishing exit fees (some as high as £20,000) if the grads want to leave mid-way through the programmes
  • cover many disciplines, such as business, consultancy and tech
One thing I also noticed about these agencies is the fact that the majority of their graduate employees tend to be:
  • from poor family backgrounds
  • are often BAME (especially black, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Southeast Asian and non-Gulf Arab)
    • if white, they are from very poor, working-class family backgrounds
  • are often the first in their family to go to university
Here are some screenshots and web links blackpilling the brutal nature of these schemes, and the people who go onto be employees for these companies, in stark contrast with more privileged, middle-class students:

SCREENSHOTS ABOUT THE EMPLOYEES.
GO ON THEIR WEBSITES, YOU WILL SEE MOSTLY ETHNIC (BLACK, SEA, PAKISTANI, BENGALI) AND POOR WHITE EMPLOYEES THERE.

THE EXIT FEES THEY HAVE TO PAY IF THEY WANT TO QUIT:

ADVICE TO YOUNG ZOOMERS OUT THERE: DON'T APPLY OR ACCEPT THEIR SCHEMES. DO SOMETHING BETTER.

LINKS

TLDR:

• Recruitment agencies like FDM, Capita (now known as Peregrine), Grayce, and Sparta Global have been accused of masquerading as graduate schemes to deceive new graduates.
  • These agencies tend to offer low salaries and impose hefty exit fees if graduates wish to leave mid-way through the programs.
  • They cover various fields such as business, consultancy, and technology.
  • It has been observed that a significant number of their graduate employees come from disadvantaged backgrounds, including low-income families and diverse ethnic backgrounds. Many employees are the first in their families to attend university.
  • The provided screenshots and web links highlight the harsh realities of these schemes and shed light on the contrast between the experiences of less privileged students and their more privileged counterparts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, wificonnector, aspiringexcel and 5 others
@SecularIslamist

Also don’t forget ethnic tax got me bad in the butt

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

I was reading things about recruitment agencies, such as FDM, Crapita, Grayce, and Sparta Global, LARPing as graduate schemes to fool new graduates into joining them. These agencies:
  • have astonishing exit fees (some as high as £20,000) if the grads want to leave mid-way through the programmes
One thing I also noticed about these agencies is the fact that the majority of their graduate employees tend to be:
  • are often BAME (especially black, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Southeast Asian and non-Gulf Arab)
Here are some screenshots and web links blackpilling the brutal nature of these schemes, and the people who go onto be employees for these companies, in stark contrast with more privileged, middle-class students:

GO ON THEIR WEBSITES, YOU WILL SEE MOSTLY ETHNIC (BLACK, SEA, PAKISTANI, BENGALI) AND POOR WHITE EMPLOYEES THERE.
View attachment 2315106View attachment 2315108View attachment 2315109View attachment 2315110View attachment 2315111View attachment 2315113View attachment 2315114View attachment 2315122View attachment 2315141
View attachment 2315137

ADVICE TO YOUNG ZOOMERS OUT THERE: DON'T APPLY OR ACCEPT THEIR SCHEMES. DO SOMETHING BETTER.

LINKS
TLDR: just be a white girl and you’ll get the place theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
These are about shitty agencies such as Capita, FDM and Grayce that offer "schemes" to desperate, underprivileged graduates, most often ethnic or poor people. They are heavily underpaid and if they want to leave, they have to pay about 3/4 of their salary.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and PrinceLuenLeoncur
tldr

• JFL
I was reading things about recruitment agencies, such as FDM, Crapita (now known as Peregrine), Grayce, and Sparta Global, LARPing as graduate schemes to fool new graduates into joining them. These agencies:

View attachment 2315106View attachment 2315108View attachment 2315109View attachment 2315110View attachment 2315111View attachment 2315113View attachment 2315114View attachment 2315122View attachment 2315141
View attachment 2315137

LINKS

Lmfao the joke is, geeks is the only one paying decently and the lowest leaving fee one with 12k

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and PrinceLuenLeoncur
£30,000 IF YOU'RE IN LONDON.
It’s impossible to survive iof anything less than 30k in London. This is rediculous. Even in northenr England making 25k is stressful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and SecularIslamist
TLDR:
  • Recruitment agencies like FDM, Capita (now known as Peregrine), Grayce, and Sparta Global have been accused of masquerading as graduate schemes to deceive new graduates.
  • These agencies tend to offer low salaries and impose hefty exit fees if graduates wish to leave mid-way through the programs.
  • It has been observed that a significant number of their graduate employees come from disadvantaged backgrounds, including low-income families and diverse ethnic backgrounds. Many employees are the first in their families to attend university.
  • The provided screenshots and web links highlight the harsh realities of these schemes and shed light on the contrast between the experiences of less privileged students and their more privileged counterparts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 31155
If they studied at imperial and oxbridge then they most likely know how to programme a lot better than this person.
or had the drive to be a good programmer, rather than to take these shit schemes which only teach you the very basics on Coursera and LinkedIn.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
If they studied at imperial and oxbridge then they most likely know how to programme a lot better than this person.
I’m a shit programmer and I got into Oxford for my masters 😂 though I didn’t go (I still regret this decison) cos I wanted to pay less by going to the uni I graduated in for my degree. If I had a Time Machine that would have been own to the things I would have changed.

I learn fast and am good as reasarch if though so I’m able to adapt as a programmer despite being complete dog shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
or had the drive to be a good programmer, rather than to take these shit schemes which only teach you the very basics on Coursera and LinkedIn.
Theyre actually masters of their own schemes. They know that this profession will be automated in a few years but still insist on scamming students for the sake of money

• +1
These schemes are straight up scams. you don't need them if your uni degree is the same as what the scheme will teach you. The best "graduate scheme" is a job after uni. Learn in the real world, you already spent years studying.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
I’m a shit programmer and I got into Oxford for my masters 😂 though I didn’t go (I still regret this decison) cos I wanted to pay less by going to the uni I graduated in for my degree. If I had a Time Machine that would have been own to the things I would have changed.

I learn fast and am good as reasarch if though so I’m able to adapt as a programmer despite being complete dog shit
If it's still a good Russell group uni it's just as good as Oxford.

These schemes are straight up scams. you don't need them if your uni degree is the same as what the scheme will teach you. The best "graduate scheme" is a job after uni. Learn in the real world, you already spent years studying.
exactly. Grad schemes are especially popular with white British grads here. The ones I posted in the OP are those low-tier grad schemes that ethnics or poor whites usually go to.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao

If you got into oxford cs master you're either larping or a good programmer who is insecure.

Was your first degree for cs?

If it's still a good Russell group uni it's just as good as Oxford.
Still good but oxford and cambridge have 1 on 1 sessions with students that help you much more, and the resources are much better.

• +1
Most grad schemes are jobs. They aren’t supposed to teach you, they are supposed to just give you the job. I got one and was accepted by the goverment but I missed an slip I had to send off by 30 seconds (no joke I literally missed it by 30) and I then became a neet for 6 months cos I couldn’t get a job then I got one a few months ago and it’s amazing as I work from home 90% of the time and spend my time cooking sleeping shitting wanking playing video games and gymcelling.

Having a low cortisol Hybrin/remote job is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
If you got into oxford cs master you're either larping or a good programmer who is insecure.

Was your first degree for cs?
Cyber sec masters, degree Comp sci both top grades or GPA or whatever u Americans call it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @SecularIslamist @LooksOrDeath @crisis
The people who took these schemes. Notice how the whites look poor/working-class.

graycel

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 31155
Screenshot 1

Stacylite

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Xangsane
  • +1
They don't look "low class". They look like normal whites
In here that's an "originally working-class but is striving for upward mobility" white pheno.

Still good but oxford and cambridge have 1 on 1 sessions with students that help you much more, and the resources are much better.
It's hard to get in those unis.

everything is rigged in this world, the question is are u the rigger or the rigged. Unless u learn to outplay these matrix faggots and be persistent with a conqueror's level tenacity u will be given a spot on the ladder and never ascend unless u sell out heavy. That is life.

• +1
everything is rigged in this world, the question is are u the rigger or the rigged. Unless u learn to outplay these matrix faggots and be persistent with a conqueror's level tenacity u will be given a spot on the ladder and never ascend unless u sell out heavy. That is life.
whats ur detailed solution to it

View attachment 2315106View attachment 2315108View attachment 2315109View attachment 2315110View attachment 2315111View attachment 2315113View attachment 2315114View attachment 2315122View attachment 2315201View attachment 2315197View attachment 2315141
View attachment 2315137

LINKS

TLDR:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 31155
It's hard to get in those unis.
I'm only talking about the quality of the unis compared to other russel groups, not how difficult it is to get into them

• +1
whats ur detailed solution to it
its different for everyone no advice I give u will help u, u must find your own way to fight back, this usually means being far more intelligent and finding a loophole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
TLDR:

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
Pretty good degrees.
Still not earning much and was 6 months out of work. Proof it’s a scam I didn’t even get jobs in London that’s the fucking joke because 45 year olds were applying for 30k jobs there and made me realise how over it is when an 30-40 year old is trying to get an job paying 30k in London.

Obvs I don’t live in London but I have the accent cos I’m orginallt from There so it’s not even discrimination why I don’t get the job

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
its different for everyone no advice I give u will help u, u must find your own way to fight back, this usually means being far more intelligent and finding a loophole.
Its truly over for the majority of the population bro

The only way to win against the matrix is to get a part time job and live in your car while gambling until you hit that 100k

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Its truly over for the majority of the population bro
always has been since ancient times, most people sell out or such dick to rise over their fellow dumbass. u bend the knee to the one above u, only a very rare few who are truly mc level, god tier, literally destined for greatness on their birthcharts, blessed by diving prophecy, and gifted can break the rules of the matrix and the npc.

always has been since ancient times, most people sell out or such dick to rise over their fellow dumbass. u bend the knee to the one above u, only a very rare few who are truly mc level, god tier, literally destined for greatness on their birthcharts, blessed by diving prophecy, and gifted can break the rules of the matrix and the npc.
People only submit to the matrix because they have dreams and values that society and the upper echelons have implanted in their minds. People will do anything including wageslaving in order to achieve these goals.

"if you have no college degree, youre not a valuable person"
"if your salary is low you're a low class irrelevant rat"
"if you work at MCDonalds you're a loser"

People will do anything to come in terms with what society considers "normal"

The koshers need to put order in the society they control in order for the masses to avoid being free and awakened

23K JFL

Last edited:
Acceptance rate is different from offer rate. That site is claiming that the acceptance rate is the same as the offer rate which isnt right. https://www.admissionreport.com/imperial-college-london

27% of students get offers from the university and 11% choose to enroll in imperial.

For oxford the offer rate is almost the same as the acceptance rate, barely 2% difference, which shows that students are more willing to go there. It gives offers to 10% less people than imperial does.

That a university has a lower acceptance rate doesn't say much about its quality. Oxford gets less applicants but those applicants are are more competent on average than the ones who apply to imperial.

• +1
jfl just use common sense and don't apply to this graduate scam. It's not that deep. You aren't "outplaying the matrix" by realising that

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back