BRUTAL BLACKPILL ABOUT UK GRADUATE "SCHEMES" RUN BY RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, EXIT FEES, AND THE MOSTLY POOR/ETHNIC STUDENTS WHO DO THEM

you have to be dumb af or desperate to work for these people. Most are dumb.

Most are poor, or from BAME (rarely Indian, NEA or Gulf Arab) backgrounds, and struggle with networking/making connections.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and LooksOrDeath
If you want to get a prestigious graduate scheme, especially in the city you need a lot of prep. You have to:
- Take part in extracurricular activities and complete some work experience during year 11,12 and 13.

- Apply to multiple spring insight weeks during your first year of university and hope you get accepted into some.

- Apply to a summer internship in your second year of university. This is by far the most competitive area you’ve applied for in your life. You’re competing with the best.

- Getting a full time offer isn’t that difficult if you’ve completed a summer internship. Most of the time, firms offer graduates places if they interned there.

Overall, getting a summer internship is the most important thing to succeed in getting a graduate offer.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 6128 and Xangsane
If you want to get a prestigious graduate scheme, especially in the city you need a lot of prep. You have to:
- Take part in extracurricular activities and complete some work experience during year 11,12 and 13.

- Apply to multiple spring insight weeks during your first year of university and hope you get accepted into some.

- Apply to a summer internship in your second year of university. This is by far the most competitive area you’ve applied for in your life. You’re competing with the best.

- Getting a full time offer isn’t that difficult if you’ve completed a summer internship. Most of the time, firms offer graduates places if they interned there.

Overall, getting a summer internship is the most important thing to succeed in getting a graduate offer.
or maybe a decent paying graduate job will be good. Maybe even remote so you can juggle 2 in 1 (IK some people who did this).

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and MaestheticMaso
or maybe the top companies are nepotists?
Depends on which sector. When I interned at a boutique ( Rothschild&Co), 80 percent of the interns went to elite private schools like Harrow, St Pauls, Westminster ect, but there were some state schooled interns nonetheless. For tech & quant firms, nepotism plays a far less important role than genuine talent in those roles.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends on which sector. When I interned at a boutique ( Rothschild&Co), 80 percent of the interns went to elite private schools like Harrow, St Pauls, Westminster ect, but there were some state schooled interns nonetheless. For tech & quant firms, nepotism plays a far less important role than genuine talent in those roles.
Do looks matter

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
or maybe a decent paying graduate job will be good. Maybe even remote so you can juggle 2 in 1 (IK some people who did this).
Yeah you could, it depends on what sector you want to get into. I mean if you get into a bulge bracket investment bank or a magic circle law firm, take that opportunity. You definitely won’t have time to work two jobs though, or pretty much do anything else, but after 3-4 years, you’ll be entering the 6 figure range.

• +1
Do looks matter
Not really tbh. Most of the guys there were just tall, upper-middle class English types with long midfaces jfl. There were a few HTNs and one Chadlite, but it’s pretty spread out overall.

• +1
Yeah you could, it depends on what sector you want to get into. I mean if you get into a bulge bracket investment bank or a magic circle law firm, take that opportunity. You definitely won’t have time to work two jobs though, or pretty much do anything else, but after 3-4 years, you’ll be entering the 6 figure range.
The lad I know who worked two jobs had chatgpt by his side to write code JFL.

Not really tbh. Most of the guys there were just tall, upper-middle class English types with long midfaces jfl. There were a few HTNs and one Chadlite, but it’s pretty spread out overall.
Let me guess. The foids hounded down the chadlite

• +1
I was reading things about recruitment agencies, such as FDM, Crapita (now known as Peregrine), Grayce, and Sparta Global, LARPing as graduate schemes to fool new graduates into joining them. These agencies:
  • pay these grads very little money
  • have astonishing exit fees (some as high as £20,000) if the grads want to leave mid-way through the programmes
  • cover many disciplines, such as business, consultancy and tech
One thing I also noticed about these agencies is the fact that the majority of their graduate employees tend to be:
  • from poor family backgrounds
  • are often BAME (especially black, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Southeast Asian and non-Gulf Arab)
    • if white, they are from very poor, working-class family backgrounds
  • are often the first in their family to go to university
Here are some screenshots and web links blackpilling the brutal nature of these schemes, and the people who go onto be employees for these companies, in stark contrast with more privileged, middle-class students:

SCREENSHOTS ABOUT THE EMPLOYEES.
GO ON THEIR WEBSITES, YOU WILL SEE MOSTLY ETHNIC (BLACK, SEA, PAKISTANI, BENGALI) AND POOR WHITE EMPLOYEES THERE.
View attachment 2315106View attachment 2315108View attachment 2315109View attachment 2315110View attachment 2315111View attachment 2315113View attachment 2315114View attachment 2315122View attachment 2315201View attachment 2315197View attachment 2315141
THE EXIT FEES THEY HAVE TO PAY IF THEY WANT TO QUIT:
View attachment 2315137

ADVICE TO YOUNG ZOOMERS OUT THERE: DON'T APPLY OR ACCEPT THEIR SCHEMES. DO SOMETHING BETTER.

LINKS

TLDR:

• Recruitment agencies like FDM, Capita (now known as Peregrine), Grayce, and Sparta Global have been accused of masquerading as graduate schemes to deceive new graduates.
  • These agencies tend to offer low salaries and impose hefty exit fees if graduates wish to leave mid-way through the programs.
  • They cover various fields such as business, consultancy, and technology.
  • It has been observed that a significant number of their graduate employees come from disadvantaged backgrounds, including low-income families and diverse ethnic backgrounds. Many employees are the first in their families to attend university.
  • The provided screenshots and web links highlight the harsh realities of these schemes and shed light on the contrast between the experiences of less privileged students and their more privileged counterparts.

@MaestheticMaso you know of these crap schemes?

• +1
Let me guess. The foids hounded down the chadlite
Yeahhh, jfl. When we had to do projects, he was in the group with all the foids jfl.

• +1
@MaestheticMaso you know of these crap schemes?
No tbh, I’ve never heard of them. I know which companies I want to apply for and if I don’t get in, I’ll just call it a wrap. I never apply to these obscure schemes.

• +1
Yeahhh, jfl. When we had to do projects, he was in the group with all the foids jfl.
And let me guess, they wanted him to join his team? Who does he look like?
No tbh, I’ve never heard of them. I know which companies I want to apply for and if I don’t get in, I’ll just call it a wrap. I never apply to these obscure schemes.
These aren't obscure, in fact they're infamous. For the wrong reasons.

And let me guess, they wanted him to join his team? Who does he look like?

These aren't obscure, in fact they're infamous. For the wrong reasons.
A bit like Arvid, but with lighter hair and shiny blue eyes. He wasn’t tall though, like 5’10. Still mogged nonetheless.

• +1
A bit like Arvid, but with lighter hair and shiny blue eyes. He wasn’t tall though, like 5’10. Still mogged nonetheless.
Yep he definitely went to Eton

• Hmm...
I wouldnt complain if turkish companies were making a bank on syrians here

How long are these internships? I just rejected one that was 6 months long, 9 to 6 and shit pay for the amount of things they asked
In 2023 even as a student getting a normal job sounds better than an internship as a programmer.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Xangsane
How long are these internships? I just rejected one that was 6 months long, 9 to 6 and shit pay for the amount of things they asked
In 2023 even as a student getting a normal job sounds better than an internship as a programmer.
Some are as long as 12 months.

• Woah
Reactions: JovenCansao
These were during sixth form, so around 3 weeks during the summer. The ones in uni are 3 to 6 months long.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Sounds good then, the one I was accepted in was 9 to 6 so would've had to pause my studies, fuck that.

How many hours a day?
9 to 5, excluding weekends.

Having a "connection" or being LTB+ women mogs all of this.

• +1
Having a "connection" or being LTB+ women mogs all of this.
And almost half are women in this shitty recruitment agency that pays people very low wages, with no possibility of working multiple jobs as you're put on contracts with FTSE 100 companies, unlike very lucky tech workers with high grades.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

@SecularIslamist these types of shit recruitment agencies

• JFL

@SecularIslamist these types of shit recruitment agencies

Do these idiots not read fine print? I'd never sign up for this shit.

• +1
Do these idiots not read fine print? I'd never sign up for this shit.
These are often poor, desperate graduates with little to no connections who can't be accepted anywhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and SecularIslamist
These are often poor, desperate graduates with little to no connections who can't be accepted anywhere else.
Desperation will do that.

• +1
Nobody wants to hire me anyways

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SecularIslamist
The amount of people whoa re more than capable but don't tick right checkboxes or 'likeable' (NT) is insane. Not even the smartest Oxbridge people get best jobs because high academic achievements and being an autost has a strong correlation.

They rather hire a Hull uni grad over a high flying Oxbridge grad. I don't blame them though...

Nobody wants to hire me anyways
Unrealised potential.

• +1
The amount of people whoa re more than capable but don't tick right checkboxes or 'likeable' (NT) is insane. Not even the smartest Oxbridge people get best jobs because high academic achievements and being an autost has a strong correlation.

They rather hire a Hull uni grad over a high flying Oxbridge grad. I don't blame them though...

Unrealised potential.
Yes but it's extremely rare for someone from Oxbridge to end up at FDM/Crapita/Grayce/Sparta/etc

• +1
Yes but it's extremely rare for someone from Oxbridge to end up at FDM/Crapita/Grayce/Sparta/etc
I hardly ever see Oxbridge people in London city center. Most people are from top unis - mostly too 25 or something. Some like top 50.

• +1

Unrealised potential.
Yep they're missing out, einstein said 110 IQ midwits can't replicate genius but you know who can? The absurdity that goes on in the minds of 85 IQ Grugs (me). I am entitled, i refuse to wagecuck for 20k. I want 2 high paying jobs at the same time where i WFH and do nothing but shitpost all day and ponder the meaning of life trying to be a poundshop philosopher.
Imagine getting up at 7am and commuting for minimum wage. Couldn't be me.:feelshmm::feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, SecularIslamist and Xangsane
Yep they're missing out, einstein said 110 IQ midwits can't replicate genius but you know who can? The absurdity that goes on in the minds of 85 IQ Grugs (me). I am entitled, i refuse to wagecuck for 20k. I want 2 high paying jobs at the same time where i WFH and do nothing but shitpost all day and ponder the meaning of life trying to be a poundshop philosopher.
Imagine getting up at 7am and commuting for minimum wage. Couldn't be me.:feelshmm::feelspepo:
Ideally 2+ WFH jobs mog, I knew a couple of people who did exactly this post-uni, straight after uni, with ChatGPT as an aid.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
wtf is a graduate scheme. theres only internship and jobs. what the fuck is that

what is a place? after college you get placed in a job like they do in the bees movie?
Well I mean if you had a sandwich course then sure if not then NO, go out there and search you fucking plebite bitch. Is basically what happens

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
Well I mean if you had a sandwich course then sure if not then NO, go out there and search you fucking plebite bitch. Is basically what happens
sandwich course = internship or co-op in the US. interesting. imagine being assigned a job by the goverment. you WILL eat the bug vibes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back