BRUTAL BLACKPILL EXPERIENCE, ITS SO OVER FOR LTN

Wuachinani

Wuachinani

Average-Gymcell
well, just to give so context, i been rated a HTN and i also think i am a HTN, i have gymmaxxed quite a lot and i am currently leanmaxxing to the death
IMG 20230516 002045

(this is me past year in my leanmaxxed prime, rn im a little more bloated and with worse but the difference is very little)

,here is the thing, 2 days ago i went to a famous club named Fabrik, it was a EDM party, well , like at 3am i was in my drunk peak so i was feeling quite confident about myself, then i proceed to look around for staceylite woman or at least HTN girls, then i saw her, a STRONG staceylite white girl (lets call her Maria) , i knew i had to aproach her so i just go next to her and start to look at her and flirt with her(i was quite drunk so i dont remember much of the first aproach), the thing is soon i realized a "friend" of her was acting very protective with Maria (he was trying to have physical contact with her like touching her as soon as i tried to get more closer). This wasnt the first time i detected a protective LOSER trying to mess my work so i just say to her :

-"is that ur bf or is he the typical loser friend who is just jealous of the men that aproach you and he tried to mess the thing"

what she replies:

-"yeah he is just my friend and he always makes this thing , he is a LOSER"

I was speechless , to be honest is not the first time this happend to me and it is also not the first time i say this type of thing but , IT WAS THE FIRST TIME THE GIRL ACTUALLY CALLS HER FRIEND A FUCKING LOSER WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF KNOWING ME, it was SO BRUTAL I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT POSTING THIS SHIT HERE.

well the thing does not end here bc i will still try to hit maria but i wasnt sure at all if she was fr or if she was just making excuses so i will stop to aproach her, sooner than later i will stop to care about trying anymore and i will just start to dance by my own and ignore her, so , its been like 15 minutes since i just started to not care about maria, in this 15 minutes maybe we look at eachother for 1 single moment and no words were said.

And then, the Second BRUTAL part comes , sudenly i feel a hand touching my back, it was MARIA'S HAND and she just point out the top of the club so i follow her to that place, i of course follow her without hesitation and then she tells me:

"now that my friend is searching for my other friends i have a little room for myself thats why i told u to follow me upstairs"

BRUTAL, as soon as her LOSER male friend left the room she was reaching me out to follow her so we can kiss eachother, then i sat on a sofa of the club and start to kissing eachothers for like 15 minutes before she had to go (i suposse so her beta friend doesnt get angry at her).

THIS WAS BRUTAL, she just called her male friend a fucking loser and simp with me and SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW ME FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES, also her friend wasnt a subhuman , i ofc mogged him but he wasnt that horrendous, i will say he was a LTN-MTN.

This was my most brutal experience, if you have any questions i will answer all of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, ascension and inceI
sorry for my bad english to, its not my first language

• +1
Reactions: ascension
well, just to give so context, i been rated a HTN and i also think i am a HTN, i have gymmaxxed quite a lot and i am currently leanmaxxing to the deathView attachment 2205635
(this is me past year in my leanmaxxed prime, rn im a little more bloated and with worse but the difference is very little)

,here is the thing, 2 days ago i went to a famous club named Fabrik, it was a EDM party, well , like at 3am i was in my drunk peak so i was feeling quite confident about myself, then i proceed to look around for staceylite woman or at least HTN girls, then i saw her, a STRONG staceylite white girl (lets call her Maria) , i knew i had to aproach her so i just go next to her and start to look at her and flirt with her(i was quite drunk so i dont remember much of the first aproach), the thing is soon i realized a "friend" of her was acting very protective with Maria (he was trying to have physical contact with her like touching her as soon as i tried to get more closer). This wasnt the first time i detected a protective LOSER trying to mess my work so i just say to her :

-"is that ur bf or is he the typical loser friend who is just jealous of the men that aproach you and he tried to mess the thing"

what she replies:

I was speechless , to be honest is not the first time this happend to me and it is also not the first time i say this type of thing but , IT WAS THE FIRST TIME THE GIRL ACTUALLY CALLS HER FRIEND A FUCKING LOSER WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF KNOWING ME, it was SO BRUTAL I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT POSTING THIS SHIT HERE.

well the thing does not end here bc i will still try to hit maria but i wasnt sure at all if she was fr or if she was just making excuses so i will stop to aproach her, sooner than later i will stop to care about trying anymore and i will just start to dance by my own and ignore her, so , its been like 15 minutes since i just started to not care about maria, in this 15 minutes maybe we look at eachother for 1 single moment and no words were said.

And then, the Second BRUTAL part comes , sudenly i feel a hand touching my back, it was MARIA'S HAND and she just point out the top of the club so i follow her to that place, i of course follow her without hesitation and then she tells me:

"now that my friend is searching for my other friends i have a little room for myself thats why i told u to follow me upstairs"

BRUTAL, as soon as her LOSER male friend left the room she was reaching me out to follow her so we can kiss eachother, then i sat on a sofa of the club and start to kissing eachothers for like 15 minutes before she had to go (i suposse so her beta friend doesnt get angry at her).

THIS WAS BRUTAL, she just called her male friend a fucking loser and simp with me and SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW ME FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES, also her friend wasnt a subhuman , i ofc mogged him but he wasnt that horrendous, i will say he was a LTN-MTN.

This was my most brutal experience, if you have any questions i will answer all of them.

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg and Wuachinani
well, just to give so context, i been rated a HTN and i also think i am a HTN, i have gymmaxxed quite a lot and i am currently leanmaxxing to the deathView attachment 2205635

what she replies:

Dnr kys normie