Brutal cucking by brother

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Most of you will know Deontay Wilder

6'7, wide framed, good looking, high status multi millionaire Tyrone

What you probably don't know is that Wilder has a younger brother, who is also a professional boxer

Marsellos Wilder is uglier and 4 inches shorter than Deontay

He didn't inherit Deontay's athleticism, elite power or chin. He is a failure and was brutally knocked out while fighting on his brother's undercard

timestampted

Meanwhile, Deontay KOd Luis Ortiz in spectacular fashion in the main event while earnings tens of millions in the process

Ezgif 4 5fd3c45b758b

A few days ago, Marsellos took to instagram to post this:

It all make sense now. All them years God had me wait just to see the clear of a dark picture behind my back. For 7 years my supposed to be brother has put me through sick evil disloyalty, all this wicked treatment all because “He been fuking my ex-girl and still fuking my ex-bitter h0es behind my back” when I already red handedly caught ‘em and let ‘em slide wit 2 of ‘em but then this whole time behind my back he still been doing the same things but this time behind my back with my girl of 3+ years and intentionally this whole time 7 years envious and jealously holding me back and has damaged relationships, careers and opportunities tryna destroy my life all because of his wrong doing, his disloyalty, his sick personal wicked actions he has done to me and behind my back. “It make sense now why you never stood on your promises and words at the start of my boxing career and NEVER came in the gym to help me because you started fuking wit her too behind my back after I introduced her to you at your house why you already had one of my old ex-h0es I was cool on in your room and let you have that boy, It make sense now why she said “Fuk my CAREER” because y’all been behind my back messing around plotting and sabotaging on how to fuk my career, It make sense now why you deviously fine me and took money out my check, set up traps for me to fail, stalk me like I’m your biggest beef every move I make, create and go make a lie just to fire me as your Personal Assistant after you thought I knew you was still fuking my ex-girl behind my back when I made and dropped my first song Fuk Ya Luvv (link in bio!) It make sense now how I knew and see you bought my ex-girl a brand new Benz a month before your last fight when you know I got facts of you having a track record buying and doing this wicked sh!t rewarding my bitter ex-h0es for evil acts of disloyalty, It make sense now how them folks in your circle help gang up on me and cheer on your envy, jealousy and hate towards me and watch me for YEARS show loyalty and love to ya when they knew for YEARS you was playing in my face fuking my bitter ex-h0es behind my back…..

Deontay cucked his own brother with literally every girlfriend he had

Videos of Marsellos confronting these hoes

Just to add insult to injury, Deontay sends his brother voice messages mocking him

Banderas

@6ft4 @Gargantuan

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, to be human, Sub0 and 26 others

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Holy fuck that’s brutal. Bro got NTR’d

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Glad Tyson Fury beat him and it's eating away at him

• +1
Reactions: to be human, bloomercel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 5 others
Sounds something out of the cuckold subreddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, bloomercel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
them niggas is lost

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LooksOrDeath, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
He reminds me of my brother. He was as the best footballer in his school + even when he was three years younger than the oldest kids. Also, was the "hardest" guy in his year and dating the Stacey of his years.

Used to rub it in my face and family also used to say I'm not as good as him.

Now he's a low wagie cuck in a restaurant, and irrelevant. He still reminisces about his high times now nearly 15 years ago.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: to be human, LooksOrDeath, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
Taking black people's problems less seriously by the daily.

He reminds me of my brother. He was as the best footballer in his school + even when he was three years younger than the oldest kids. Also, was the "hardest" guy in his year and dating the Stacey of his years.

Used to rub it in my face and family also used to say I'm not as good as him.

Now he's a low wagie cuck in a restaurant, and irrelevant. He still reminisces about his high times now nearly 15 years ago.
Where did it all go man?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Marsellos still mogs the vast majority of blacks. His ego of trying to compete with his brother is his problem.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, pppokerface, Deleted member 27066 and 3 others
Wilder is literally amateur boxer. Complete 0. No talent at all, so fucking stupid. He is only lucky with size

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Wilder is literally amateur boxer. Complete 0. No talent at all, so fucking stupid. He is only lucky with size
his fast twitch is insane though and one of the hardest hitters ever

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
The sibling pill is so brutal man. Imagine the years of mogging he's had to endure. He will forever live in the shadows of his big brother even if he dies. All the women he dates would wish they met the richer and taller brother lol

• +1
All of the sluts in the world he could fuck, why does he have to cuck his own brother?
Hopefully he has brain damage from those fury loses and turns into a vegetable in a few years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, to be human, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
Most of you will know Deontay Wilder

6'7, wide framed, good looking, high status multi millionaire Tyrone

View attachment 2752109

Marsellos Wilder is uglier than Deontay

I dont see how you can differentiate between their looks, they are both on par with zoo creatures by virtue of being African subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, bloomercel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
Thought that was Deontay Wilder jfl

imagine having the energy and time to research that shit for our Indian community

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, bloomercel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 6ft4 and MediterraneanApollo
Never knew about this story jfl, absolutely brutal
Proxydddd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ManletBlackcel and forevergymcelling
Glad I'm the only child in my family. I would've roped if I had a brother who mogged me on everything. :feelsrope:

• +1
Look at the normie niggas in the ig comments defending his actions just cause he was gonna hand down 60k to him. Meanwhile he brought his bro’s ex a merc that’s probably worth way more than 60k. What an evil man, I don’t like Fury but I’m glad he lost to him now.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, to be human, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Marsellos still mogs the vast majority of blacks. His ego of trying to compete with his brother is his problem.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure Marsellos is in a completely different weight division to deontay so how is he competing with him. If anything Deontay is the one trying to compete with him by fucking his exes when he could have any other girl.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
“Trying to compete with his brother is his problems”.

Meanwhile Deontay moves to his bros weight division days after Marsellos announces his.

Looks to me Deontay has the ego of competing not Marsellos. Funny how even when your cucked by your own fam people will still put the blame on you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aesthetic beauty and bloomercel
Where did it all go man?
He let it get to his head and big talker. Drugs, weed and short term gratification got the best of him. He got kicked out of the U18 football team because he was smoking weed on grounds. It happens to even pro footballers who are worshipped at a young age. I swear he was exactly like Deontay - he even said I should massage his feet after football games jfl. He used to say "I might be the first England footballer from an Asian background" jfl!

I do feel like it's karma tbh ngl. However he went from being a massive bigshot thinking he'd be a footballer, to now - a low wagie, divorced, >£50 in his bank account at any one time and living with my mom at 32.

I'm not gonna lie I was kinda jealous when young. But I hated him not because he was popular, but because he'd rub it in my face and even other people in his year group. Now I pity him because he fell so hard.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aesthetic beauty, Sub0 and 2 others
what type of brother is this what a lame ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aesthetic beauty, fogdart and 3 others
Abel and Cain type shit

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and bloomercel
Didnt click any of the links, but seems psychotic. There's mogging and cucking, but I don't know who does this kind of shit

• +1
He let it get to his head and big talker. Drugs, weed and short term gratification got the best of him. He got kicked out of the U18 football team because he was smoking weed on grounds. It happens to even pro footballers who are worshipped at a young age. I swear he was exactly like Deontay - he even said I should massage his feet after football games jfl. He used to say "I might be the first England footballer from an Asian background" jfl!

I do feel like it's karma tbh ngl. However he went from being a massive bigshot thinking he'd be a footballer, to now - a low wagie, divorced, >£50 in his bank account at any one time and living with my mom at 32.

I'm not gonna lie I was kinda jealous when young. But I hated him not because he was popular, but because he'd rub it in my face and even other people in his year group. Now I pity him because he fell so hard.
Damn if you have any threads about your brother I'd like to read them post the links. He seems like the ultimate douchebag chad.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Damn if you have any threads about your brother I'd like to read them post the links. He seems like the ultimate douchebag chad.
Not really, nothing at length. He's not chad. He's my height and I mog him. But he was giga statusmaxxed at 15. If I had a pic of him and his ex-gf staceylite, I would've posted it on here and said Just be curry is law.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Just to add insult to injury, Deontay sends his brother voice messages mocking him

Your browser is not able to display this video.
too bad he did this to his OWN BROTHER
just shows he is an evil man then srs
you never know what will happen in life and its horrible to not have your family by your bedside/ side

• +1
Reactions: infini
All of the sluts in the world he could fuck, why does he have to cuck his own brother?
Hopefully he has brain damage from those fury loses and turns into a vegetable in a few years
thx
my thoughts exactly in the comment above ^

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4