BRUTAL EVISCERATION OF THAI JUNGLE GOOK RAT @ELBASTARDO

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger

Lately this jungle gook rat has been running its mouths with relatively no repercussion, barking non stop at its Kinh master

Today, that ends

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

FUCKING HIDEOUS BROWN SEAMONKEY, YOU NEED TO ROPE ASAP

IMAGINE HAVING THE AUDACITY TO BARK AT YOUR KINH MASTER AS A THAI MONKEY, THATS RIGHT, A FUCKING THAI JUNGLE MONKEY

THE MOST ABUSED AND STINKIEST THIRD WORLD SEA JUNGLE GOOK SHIT HOLE STD RIDDEN ABOMINATION JBW CUM DUMPSTER

REMINDER THAT THAI DOGS WERE ABUSED AND ENSLAVED BY THEIR KINH MASTERS FOR OVER 3000 YEARS

That's why you feel such an inferiority complex towards us Kinh moggers and feel the need to bark at us like an abused little dog

Your country is nothing but a ptsd ridden shithole serving as a cum dumpster for jbw creeps
3430415_1684982420516.png

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THE AVERAGE THAI "MAN"

I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless jungle gook family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 gook runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your jungle gook mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy jungle gook rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot pigskin subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little shitskin faggot. Look at the type of shit you post and your post ratio, you are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.

@ElBastardo

Attachments

• 1684982420516.png
    1684982420516.png
    656.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and 7zyzz7
@ElBastardo kys asap you utter subhuman filth :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and chadpreetsingh
Note to anyone reading this, I am purposely opening my eyes to show the eye color. So my eye area really isn't that wonky. I just wanted to get eyes open enough to see the iris color.

I am now formulating my own color lightning drops using MSM, Glutathione, Vitamin C and DMSO which will stop melanin production. I have been testing it out on my eyes for the past several weeks and it's been working. Once perfected (to make sure it doesn't cause any injuries) instructions on how to make your own eye lightning drops will be shared with the forum

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 29155
Note to anyone reading this, I am purposely opening my eyes to show the eye color. So my eye area really isn't that wonky. I just wanted to get eyes open enough to see the iris color.

I am now formulating my own color lightning drops using MSO, Glutathione, Vitamin C and DMSO which will stop melanin production. I have been testing it out on my eyes for the past several weeks and it's been working. Once perfected (to make sure it doesn't cause any injuries) instructions on how to make your own eye lightning drops will be shared with the forum
Yes you have poo eye color and its utterly over for you

*Yawn*

You have chinky, slanty eyes don't you?

is the gore here real or from movie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
The arc of evisceration is over it’s not 2029 brutal no reacts pill

Bump. ElBastardo is a dickhead. Let's eviscerate the Gook.

IMAGINE being born into a nation where your only future as a MAN is to become a SEXY WOMAN for OTHER MEN of foreign nationalities to BREED you into NONEXISTENCE

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16960