Brutal fucking jaw pill

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Today I was messaging a girl and she said she was laughing with her friend and I asked why, she said she saw a guy with a "banana head" holy fuck it's truly over if you have a narrow or a downgrowth jaw, get implants ASAP!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, hopeless NTmaxxer, zharupodrugu and 2 others
ropefuel for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and RAMU KAKA
Screen_Shot_2022_10_03_at_7.30.06_AM.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Jungcuck, RopeMaxxed and 12 others
065.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Madhate, Patient A, Wallenberg and 7 others

Never should have shown his face, seriously. He should have tanmaxxed, de-soyed himself, then hopped on DHT to look more masc.

Then no one would have likely made fun of him for looking like a writhy, banana-soyboy with a soft, unassuming air to him.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, poopoohead, Deleted member 22529 and 1 other person
Never should have shown his face, seriously. He should have tanmaxxed, de-soyed himself, then hopped on DHT to look more masc.

Then no one would have likely made fun of him for looking like a writhy, banana-soyboy with a soft, unassuming air to him.
Do you know why he's always showing that "side" profile? I don't get it, I searched "Dream face reveal" and he always seems to hold the same angle, what's so special about it?

Today I was messaging a girl and she said she was laughing with her friend and I asked why, she said she saw a guy with a "banana head" holy fuck it's truly over if you have a narrow or a downgrowth jaw, get implants ASAP!
was it @chadtindermoney ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vain786, rand anon and ascension!
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and ripcordgod1
Over for my banana jaw

Attachments

• IMG_20230309_053838.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
over for potatocels