BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel

JFL at not intimidating other men with just your presence.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, ZyzzReincarnate, Stingray and 4 others
You have to be a mogging machine or ITS OVER.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel, Bluepill and 1 other person
But he isn't just tall, he is big all around. There wouldn't be nearly as much intimmidation without his frame, mass and skull.

jfl at normie delusions, it's 70% skull and voice, 25% overall mass and height is just a very correlated factor

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 206 and HorseFace
32585 :ogre:

It's true. After swallowing the height pill I don't move away anymore. I walk straight cutting through groups like I don't even notice them. Some people try to act tough, but they will eventually admit their genetic inferiority and make way for the alpha male. I own the damn streets. Move away foids and manlets. Your personal space is now owned by an incel.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and kobecel
jfl at normie delusions, it's 70% skull and voice, 25% overall mass and height is just a very correlated factor

t h i s. JFL if youre being intimated by my insane narrow frame and 160lb at 6'4.

• So Sad
Reactions: kobecel
My friend is 155 lb 6’4 and he slays nobody. He got friend zoned by an inception tier girl.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel
My friend is 155 lb 6’4 and he slays nobody. He got friend zoned by an uncle tear girl.
Cuz height is overrated af face is king and frame more important for slaying if over 5’8, height is more important for ltr than frame but It’s still 80% FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and kobecel
jfl at all these facecopers in this thread

this time its not about women its about dominating other males

WHICH IS 100% HEIGHT AND FRAME

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 39 and kobecel
Why dick size when she will never see the dick size?:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

It all matters boyo, but face is number one.
cope, jfl if you aren't commando maxxing in 2019

It all matters boyo, but face is number one.
i brutally mogged the fuck out of a 5'4 100lb prettyboy in the school bathroom by stealing his juul and giving it to my friend

his face didnt stop me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill
i brutally mogged the fuck out of a 5'4 100lb prettyboy in the school bathroom by stealing his juul and giving it to my friend

his face didnt stop me
LOL, face is the most important, doesn't mean height and frame don't have to cross a certain threshold for your face to be relevant.

LOL, face is the most important, doesn't mean height and frame don't have to cross a certain threshold for your face to be relevant.
i dont give a fuck if you have the most aesthetic 10/10 face if im bigger than you i will mogmogmog in any male v male physical altercation

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
A man standing at >6'2 wouldn't pay attention to a prettyboy that short. All he would see is the prettyboy's balding crown.

Last edited:
i dont give a fuck if you have the most aesthetic 10/10 face if im bigger than you i will mogmogmog in any male v male physical altercation
It's all about getting pussy, a true 10/10 would pretty much get so much pussy he would need to leave the house with a mask on to get other daily tasks done so that he doesn't sexually harassed while doing so lmao. Whether or not you "mog" another 10/10 male in a physical altercation doesn't mean shit.
A man standing at >6'2 wouldn't pay attention to a prettyboy that short. All he would see is the prettyboy's balding crown.
5'4 is too fucking less, there is no denying that, even a man with an o'pry face would suffer with that kind of height.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
My voice is the only thing holding me back.

brutal
the amount of dopamine i get from height mogging daily
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill