How Tyrone and Stacy met (What an IOI ACTUALLY looks like)

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling

Wow.

Brutal heightpill for me

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and bloomercel
That is so foul I wouldn't touch any of those women on The Hoe Train with a ten foot pole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, try2beme, gribsufer1 and 6 others
This is what an IOI looks like BTW not that bullshit you niggas talk about

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, dopaminebeyondfried, Allornothing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Egyptianmogger
Yeah, at a party. Those are more obvious.
This happens in everyday environments. If it doesn’t resemble this it’s not an IOI imo

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
This happens in everyday environments. If it doesn’t resemble this it’s not an IOI imo
I think you're somewhat confused as to what an IOI is. IOI stands for "indicator of interest," which implies it may or may not be interest. In the video, the whore err... woman is clearly showing interest (then again, it's for a TikTok video, so it shouldn't taken seriously). It's basically past the point of an indicator, because it's actually showing interest. Having said that, the women in the video are obviously drunk or tipsy, people don't behave this way outside of party scenes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Allornothing and Ricky212
I think you're somewhat confused as to what an IOI is. IOI stands for "indicator of interest," which implies it may or may not be interest. In the video, the whore err... woman is clearly showing interest (then again, it's for a TikTok video, so it shouldn't taken seriously). It's basically past the point of an indicator, because it's actually showing interest. Having said that, the women in the video are obviously drunk or tipsy, people don't behave this way outside of party scenes.
They behave like this infront of Chad and Tyrone just not us :feelswhy:

This isn’t even a IOI
I legit had to rewatch it 4 times to search for the supposed IOI

They behave like this infront of Chad and Tyrone just not us :feelswhy:
At parties, yes. But not in other environments. I say this because I witnessed things irl that proved otherwise. Before, I used to think exactly like you.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Bump for all the copers in the back

Last edited:
This could barely be considering an ioi lol

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I cant even be sure we are talking about the same thing but the girl makes eye contact with the dude for like .5 seconds after he looks over cuz she is doing some retarded dance thing. If this is an ioi then i must get about 100 iois every day

• JFL
I cant even be sure we are talking about the same thing but the girl makes eye contact with the dude for like .5 seconds after he looks over cuz she is doing some retarded dance thing. If this is an ioi then i must get about 100 iois every day
lol I guess you don’t see the her licking her lips. + no one looks at you like this

if a bbc poster ever says tyrone or stacy in a title u know it'll never be a tyone or a stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and gribsufer1
lol I guess you don’t see the her licking her lips. + no one looks at you like this
Bro I watched tha video like 10 times I really don’t see what your saying

Bro I watched tha video like 10 times I really don’t see what your saying
You might be autistic if you can’t read that body language

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Yeah an actual IOI is just a borderline approach. Means the girl isn't a complete whore at least.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Ricky212
Autism.

• +1
Mogger

• +1
Thought Stacy was white. You lie to me

• JFL