[BRUTAL] it can always get worse

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Irked.
this was so brutal that i don't even know how will i even recover from such thing.

i hate my life, and if anything, things have only got worse. from a long time ago, things just started getting worse, and worse.
when you realize your life is based on how you look and nothing you do matters, and will never matter, thats when your only solution to this dead-end problem is suicide, whether you recognize it or not, specially in situations where you're so fucked.

i would say I strongly relate to any subhuman or below LTN guy like @TRUE_CEL @PseudoMaxxer who have talked about their experiences.

today we were talking about this ex gf that was dating now a guy below my height and below my looks. then out of nowhere this bastard that i have mentioned before that i wanted to kick his ass, literally said "Oh i see it, he kinda looks good from that side, he has a CHAD face while you dont" (he always dms me for advice on his looks though and hes a bitch whenever we talk. everyone also hates him, and he now knows about looks,axxing for all this mainstream shit). .i got so mad and some friend passed by. "uuhh stay chill bro. just chill out. i see you in class" I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO HIM AND HE DIDN'T TAKE ME SERIOUS. I WAS JUST FUCKING WASHING MY FACE BECAUSE OF BAD I FELT

then i spent the whole time in the bathroom for hours, and finally when school was over i ran away from that horrid place....
bad thing is that i committed social suicide now. spent more than 2 hours outside, alone, BEING RIDICULED BY PEOPLE, you know what they said?
"muhh he looks so angry" "he looks so pissed off" WTF DO YOU WANT ME TO LOOK LIKE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS... i was waiting in the overpass, expecting a truck to come by BUT NOTHING, and that place is known for trucks going by 24/7. nobody fucking helped when they saw me on the overpass. NOBODY.

i go home and see my whole family crying, they thought i committed suicide.

so now you feel bad for me? i mean yeah, ofc when your son is an ABOMINATION and you know you will have to pay for his surgeries. holy shit and they contacted everyone on school to know if someone saw me. and guess what NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

Kek well time to do drugs and keep grinding like a good boy. FUCK YOUUU.

3035828 ab6761610000e5eb44e5796905e9a6f6a339422e

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, PseudoMaxxer and Michael Myers
Here’s a hug, bhai.

*hug*

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and humanoidsub7
every time I get depressed about how I fucked my life up, I remind to myself that I’m not a pajeet, and I immediately feel better

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: halloweed, Deleted member 19174, Marsik and 4 others
every time I get depressed about how I fucked my life up, I remind to myself that I’m not a pajeet, and I immediately feel better
bad thing is im a hapa uncanny fag, so its equally worse

brutal.

I’m sorry bhai…

I experience the same thing at my job rn. I don’t talk to anyone and no one even knows my name

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Nick.Harte
Normies are cruel creatures man. I remember them flirting with my crush in high school and then proceeded to look me into the eyes. Then, they said “ look, somebody is angry.”

You didn’t commit social suicide when you didn’t have any man. Don’t worry about it. Being a sub5 itself = social suicide.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
brutal.

I’m sorry bhai…

I experience the same thing at my job rn. I don’t talk to anyone and no one even knows my name
brutal.

good thing is things really did end up how i wanted to. it wasn't that bad because just when I was reported missing I showed up at home, so no one thought it was that serious. besides that i said to my friends it was a misunderstanding. nothing really happened so that's ok

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
brutal.

good thing is things really did end up how i wanted to. it wasn't that bad because just when I was reported missing I showed up at home, so no one thought it was that serious. besides that i said to my friends it was a misunderstanding. nothing really happened so that's ok
how old are you btw?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
youre a cuck for not sucker pucnhing him in the face, now you want us to listen to your mope story?

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
youre a cuck for not sucker pucnhing him in the face, now you want us to listen to your mope story?
hes 17 tho, i was a cuck too at his age

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I did punch him before, no need for a second round specially when everyone knows he's autistic, and i mean he was actually diagnosed

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and BrahminBoss
i'm always waiting impatiently for the next worse thing. i want to achieve a state of none worse

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7